• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]


    Developer Saturday is over [Ends Sunday at 00:01 UTC]

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 00:01am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Terraria version 1.4 on October 20th

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Best free sudoku game ?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    There is too many sudoku games to choose from. Anyone want to make a suggestion? I'd prefer minimal ads or if possible an ad-free version. TIA and have a nice day !

    submitted by /u/MysteriousOrbs
    [link] [comments]

    Any open world rpg games that can be played forever?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I'm looking for offline open world rpg games that can be played independently. Games with unlimited things to do, unlimited quests (or repeatable quests), random encounters, etc. Kind of like Skyrim. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Memester_Gio_247
    [link] [comments]

    I'm working on my first solo mobile game and I`m so close to release it. Would you like to play this game?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Best apps to find gamers for mobile games?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    I'd like to find more people to game with. If any of you would like, feel free to add me.

    Gamecenter @ sknygames | Discord @ skny 2954

    I'm 26m, in UT USA, I speak English & Spanish, I play touch screen and controller supported on an iPad Pro:

    Among Us, brawl stars, murderous pursuit, Roblox, MC, bombergrounds, (new to) brawlhalla, cod, pubg, rec room, (new to) dragon raja & genshin

    I'm open to other games as well. If you stream or game capture we can def collaborate if you'd like.

    YouTube @ sknygames

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Games for/better with Apple Pencil?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    Anyone know of games that are better with an Apple Pencil? Or that take advantage of it? Since it's an accessory for just iPads, I don't expect much, but maybe there's an RTS that benefits from the precise control? Idk, just checking what's out there

    submitted by /u/rhetorOcelot
    [link] [comments]

    Games me and my girlfriend can play?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    We really like the simple iMessage games, but they will probably get old. Anything else like this?

    submitted by /u/JtTheLadiesMan
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for premium local/network multiplayer games for iOS? Is there a list somewhere?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I am finally getting on iOS with the rest of my family with the iPhone 12 Pro. I am looking for multiplayer games that can be played in groups of 2-4+ people. I prefer premium games over the standard Free 2 Play.

    If someone has a list of games for this occasion, that would be amazing as well.

    submitted by /u/Reddittoomuch
    [link] [comments]

    Indie game developers lost on how to market my new mobile game.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    I'm a new Indie game developer and last week I released my first mobile game. From my kickstarter I acquired 50k users which is amazing and I'm grateful for the support I've received. My problem is I'm utterly lost on marketing and how to promote my game. I'm here looking for advice and insights from other indie and mobile game developers. What strategies worked for you and what are the best ways at acquiring users you found releasing your past games?

    submitted by /u/River_154
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel