• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    iOS Beta iOS beta 14.2 How come Reddit is using a lot of battery? Photo widget too!

    iOS Beta iOS beta 14.2 How come Reddit is using a lot of battery? Photo widget too!


    iOS beta 14.2 How come Reddit is using a lot of battery? Photo widget too!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Anybody have Face ID completely stop working in new iOS 14 beta. Camera works great still, but Face ID is broken. No drops etc just an update then poof.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Intermittent message notifications? iOS 14.2 beta 3

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having intermittent message notifications? Sometimes it'll notify me for an SMS/iMessage and other times I check my messages app and I'll have unread messages that I wasn't notified about.

    I do have an Apple Watch which, again, doesn't notify me of messages most of the time. Does anyone else have this?

    submitted by /u/brett199720
    [link] [comments]

    14.0.1 Ear Speaker Issue.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I wanted to bring light to this issue. IOS 14.0.1 Bug where the ear speaker either is really loud and crackling or very very quiet. Goes away on reset and comes and goes as it pleases. Tried to narrow it down, Hard reset, and wiped the phone. Still the same issue. Was only present since the update. :/

    submitted by /u/redone_nz
    [link] [comments]

    Where is iOS 14.1 GM build? I cant find it on Apple's developer portal

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Beta profile on new iPhones?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    I've just purchased the new iPhone 12 due to arrive next week and then stupidly realised I still have the beta profile live on my X! (Have no backups previous to this version)

    I thought, not to worry I'll just setup the 12 with blanket into, put the beta profile on then factory reset again. This should work right?

    I've heard a few stories that the beta profile is not supported on the new iPhones until a couple days after launch. In which case I'm stuck until either 14.2 GM comes out or they allow the beta profile.

    Has anyone else heard of this being a thing? It threw me a bit when I saw an article.

    Cheers all

    submitted by /u/marco7532
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Photos appear upside down infrequently. iOS Beta 14.2 Beta 3

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/IeTOfbA.jpg

    Anyone had this happen to them? it only happened with 3 of my photos, but it's odd and since I don't take a ton of photos so far can't repeat it.

    Did report it via the feedback app.

    submitted by /u/Fin745
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t add widgets - iOS 14.2 Beta 3

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    In the latest iOS 14 Beta 3 (iPhone 11 pro max) I am unable to click the plus button to add any widgets. The screen goes black and the spinning wheel appears. This happens on any Home Screen, as well as the widgets page all the way to the left. Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/dhappyman0
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.2B3]Battery percentage broken. 100% to 1% in 6 hours of standby, now approaching hour 25 on 1% with moderate usage.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    [Bug] this happens when I turn on/off iCloud in settings. Anyone else have this issue? iOS 14.0.1

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    Can’t add music to play next and then music app glitches out. Music was playing but didn’t record on screen recording. Reported on feedback app. iOS 14.2 Beta 2(?) (whatever the latest beta is, I’ve lost track)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    [Bug] Ghost-writing in iOS 14.2 Latest DB. I’m somehow able to type in App Library list view and can’t scroll down to view the rest of the list.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel