• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Apple Watch Series 3 still random restarts even on 7.0.2

    Apple Watch Series 3 still random restarts even on 7.0.2


    Series 3 still random restarts even on 7.0.2

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Upgraded to a 6 for AOD and found I could use the Stripes face to match my dress!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Anddd setup done!!!! Apple Watch SE (First time buying Apple Watch)����

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Anyone else annoyed that the blue iPhone 12 pro doesn’t match the blue Apple Watch??

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    For anyone that still needs that last bit of convincing to jump on the bandwagon....

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    So, I ordered a S5 last year after the keynote, and ended up having to cancel the order because my iPhone 6 was incompatible. Upgraded to an 11 last Nov, but couldn't justify the cost anymore.

    The SE had me even more tempted/convicted than last year, with a $279 entry price! Had my eye on the Nike version...

    If you don't have an Apple Card already, you can apply now (thru 11/15) and get $75 cash back on $75+ spent at Nike, plus 3% back too. So, $84 off gets you an SE 40mm GPS model for $195. Less that an S3!!

    Pulled the trigger last night. Super stoked!

    submitted by /u/mousouchop
    [link] [comments]

    It’s Friday Folks Let’s Do This! ��

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Does Apple Watch always count calories?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I know that my calories will go up just passively. But if I walk around with the watch on does it count more calories than if I was just sitting down? Also does it count more if I did a bit of exercise while being in place (like sitting down but lifting my legs). Because I would understand if it did more calories by walking around the house because of the movement but not by heart rate if you were just in place.

    submitted by /u/marcgood96
    [link] [comments]

    Pro Tip: Quickly access Wi-Fi settings from Control Center

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    I noticed in watchOS 7, you can now touch and hold the Wi-Fi control in Control Center to quickly access the Wi-Fi settings.

    submitted by /u/JayySur
    [link] [comments]

    Love this Combo S4 SS

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Infograph Digital. How can we make this happen? Get the attention of Apple to make it a reality?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    My first Apple Watch 6

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Still my favourite watch face. Works well with all the bands.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    Space Grey Aluminum + Graphite Milanese

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    44mm Graphite S6 with black solo loop. So worth the wait.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Got this bad boy today

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    One-Face Watch

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Any advice for a first time apple watch buyer?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Hi All, long time apple watch procrastinator here. I think the S6 has finally convinced me to take the plunge, I think I'll pop into an Apple store and buy one very soon.

    I'd love to hear any advice you Apple watch veterans have for people like me to get the most out of my early experience! Things that come to mind:

    • Early device setup considerations
    • LTE vs GPS considerations (not sure which option I'll go)
    • Charging considerations (I currently have a iPhone X charged via a cable but I dont want more powerbricks??)
    • Anything else you wish you knew before you purchased or right after you purchased?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/uz3r
    [link] [comments]

    Titanium 6 looking good in sport-mode.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Can anyone explain cellular plans on Apple Watch?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of getting my first Apple Watch cellular soon and a bit confused. I am wondering though if there is a way to link it to the same line as my iPhone so data is shared so to speak. I know for certain this option exists as a friend of mine living out of the UK has it for his Galaxy Watch 4G and a Galaxy S10+ and he is not paying for an extra line.

    02 user in the UK btw.

    Thanks beforehand :)

    submitted by /u/MijacOnAir1
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my Apple Watch without an iPhone for a whole week and not lose health data?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm planning on selling my current iPhone today, and my new iPhone 12 should be delivered in a week. I use my Apple Watch Series 6 for exercising and keeping a record of my health data, my question is, will the Apple Watch be able to save a week's worth of my health data without being synchronized with an iPhone until I receive my new iPhone next week? I know the Series 6 has a larger internal storage (32GB) but I'm not sure if it will help in this unusual scenario.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/createdcreativity
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube Music is now available on Apple Watch

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Finally accumulated enough bands worthy of showing my collection. Anyone purchasing one of the new bands?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Five years. Still usable. Looks great.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel