• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Apple Watch Just a quick humble brag. This is the best my rings/stats have looked in months. Depression is a bitch but I’m on that comeback! πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

    Apple Watch Just a quick humble brag. This is the best my rings/stats have looked in months. Depression is a bitch but I’m on that comeback! ��������


    Just a quick humble brag. This is the best my rings/stats have looked in months. Depression is a bitch but I’m on that comeback! ��������

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    SBSS S6 Hermès with SB Link bracelet.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Why is there not a red iPad?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion(s): there should be the Health App on the Mac.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Idk I just love to watch at my health stats and it would look gorgeous to see on the big mac screen.

    Sometimes it feels just we would be better job than then actual Apple employees. Apple claims so much its "ecosystem" but sometimes its just bruh. I think following ideas wouldnt be difficult to develop, especially if you work for Apple, your CV should allow you to do this. They're just too lazy to implement it.

    - Why are iMessages not synched on the watch by deleting?

    - Why is there no Health App on the Mac?

    - Why is it so impossibile to export health data in a readable way?

    - Why can't the heart race been shown in the icon with a number, instead of the image of the heart? Who needs the image of the heart? Heart Analyzer does it.

    - Why does the sleep track suck? It tracks your sleep only until alarm rings. If you fall sleep after it, sleep wont be detected. Sleepwatch does it.

    Do you have any submissions to add? :)

    submitted by /u/esser_f
    [link] [comments]

    Love how the Apple Watch helps to keep you active!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    is this a bad band combo? midnight blue leather loop w/ blue aluminum s6... i feel like the blues contrast too much but the more i look at it the better it looks... thoughts? i wasn’t expecting the midnight blue to be so dull in comparison

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    My first perfect week with adjusted targets :-) Looking forward to a first perfect month

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Product RED Series 6 40mm Apple Watch with Product RED Braided Solo Loop Sz 3 & 4 Opinions on 14.9 cm Wrist

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Birthday watch! One of the greatest reminder to the day!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Trying to pick myself up out of a cycle of self-loathing and depression. The Apple watch has been a great reminder of the physical accomplishments I am capable of. I was anxious starting up, but now I’m anxious to stop. (Daily goal is 1,200 calories)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Blood Oxygen, Oxygen Saturation enable in unsupported countries

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Last year with the ECG I enabled with iMazing plist. Anyone have any idea how to enable blood oxygen spo2 with the Apple Watch Series 6?

    submitted by /u/SpiritualNothing
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Crushed Overnight

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Just got the Series 6 in Blue

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Can my grandmother wear an apple watch in the shower?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    My grandmother is 85 and because of some recent health issues isnt as strong as she used to be. She also lives alone because she insists she doesn't need me to stay with her.

    My question to you is this- if she were to get an apple watch for contacting family in an emergency (falling, mainly) could she wear it in the shower?

    The shower is the main danger as she mostly has her iPhone with her otherwise.

    I know the official stance of Apple says they 'dont recommend it' but I have also seen that many people do anyway. If she can wear it while she showers, this would be obviously very useful to her in terms of safety and would reassure the rest of the family tremendously.

    I would appreciate your input! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ACowsHappiness
    [link] [comments]

    Sun down (S5 44mm space gray aluminium)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Apple Watch 3 GPS Strava Crashed

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Hello! Today I was running 5k without my phone, only with my apple watch. I was measuring my route with strava. Suddenly on the half the strava stopped and the 2,5km measurement disappeared ... Any idea why this happened? Maybe because I ran without my phone ?

    submitted by /u/poloteammkd
    [link] [comments]

    Recreated the Watch Face from the Apple Event. ����

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Baltic Blue Leather Link Band arrived today. It’s quite comfortable and looks great

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Red Braided Loop arrived today. Instantly became one of my favorites.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    After owning more than 5 years (S0, then S5), watchOS 7 provides me the best classical watch face I needed. Used to like modular and faces with lots of complication, but now I settle with simple looks.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Pro Tip: You can make shortcut “folders” of your favorite Apple Watch apps and shortcuts, then add the shortcuts complication to you main watch face for super quick access to them.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    I know modular isn’t the prettiest face, but always my go to!!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel