• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Apple Watch I’m a heart patient that has been going in and out of Atrial fibrillation since early August. Been on new meds as well as a new diet for a week and I feel great.

    Apple Watch I’m a heart patient that has been going in and out of Atrial fibrillation since early August. Been on new meds as well as a new diet for a week and I feel great.


    I’m a heart patient that has been going in and out of Atrial fibrillation since early August. Been on new meds as well as a new diet for a week and I feel great.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Whenever I get a new Apple Watch, my wrist seems to bang into every single door frame/table.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Anyone got any helpful tips to not be a dum dum? Lol, I swear this only happens when I get a new watch.

    submitted by /u/barelyherenow
    [link] [comments]

    Saved by a ~$10 case

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Bug? Apple Watch Series 6 does not show the elevation - altimeter does not show the elevation even in Compass-Apart

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:47 AM PDT

    Automatic hand washing feature -- AWKWARD!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    So, let's just say I was engaging in a common behavior that people sometimes engage in by themselves. Suddenly, the Apple Watch detected it and triggered the hand washing countdown. I thought "holy crap! I only have 20 seconds to finish!" but, miraculously, I pulled through.

    submitted by /u/John_R_SF
    [link] [comments]

    People who have been expecting their apple watch series 6 from 1st oct to 8th oct, has anyone received it yet?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    my series 6 gps nike+ order is still showing 'processing'

    submitted by /u/godchurch7
    [link] [comments]

    activity ring is filling - with nothing doing

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have an AW5 since yesterday and am satisfied so far.Unfortunately I have the problem that the red ring fills up although I am doing nothing but sitting at the computer. I have "earned" 75 calories in the last hour, with nothing doing. I have also tried the calibration.

    Does anyone have a tip?

    Thank you guys.

    submitted by /u/Cobhe
    [link] [comments]

    A Shortcut to change your Watchface based on your band color!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get rid of this feature to where the time doesn’t show up?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Calories or workout not syncing correctly with iPhone? Possible work around.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    So after updating to iOS 14.0.1 and watchOS 7.0.1 my active calories and workouts seemed to be out of sync with my watch. Contacted Apple support and eventually ended up chatting with a senior dev. (My day job is a software engineer so he was able to talk in more details than the average joe to troubleshot the issue) long troubleshooting session cut short:

    In the Watch app on your iPhone

    Tap Privacy

    Turn off the Environmental Sound Measurements setting

    Tap Headphone Audio Measurements

    Turn off the Measure Levels setting

    Apparently there is a error in both features causing a syncing issue with iPhone. After turning off those two settings my syncing issues are gone. Hope this helps anyone else experiencing the issue.

    Edit: This is speculation between myself and an apple developer after hours of troubleshooting and error logging and not an official workaround.

    Edit 2: Official workaround (this did not work for me)

    submitted by /u/runForestRun17
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new AW6 and it's doing random restarts :-(

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I get that Apple is recommending people wipe their watches and restore from backup, but I have a brand new watch with the latest watchOS 7 pre-installed at factory. If this is doing random restarts, how is restoring the watch any use?

    submitted by /u/CanidWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Watch with GPS only and Offline Maps

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    1. When you use your watch without being near your iPhone or WiFi networks, can you download an area in Maps for "offline" usage? (Similar to what Google Maps does)

    2. Alternatively, if you use the Google Maps app on the watch, does it have the option to download maps for offline use like you can on their iOS app?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/pehashu
    [link] [comments]

    Updating OS bricked my Series 3

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Warning to others out there. I updated my iPhone to 14.0.1 and then went to update my watch OS. The update downloaded and then would not install, telling me installation would resume when I was connected to WiFi. I was already connect to WiFi, so I cancelled the installation and started again. Same issue, started again. It downloaded and was then stuck on verifying for hours. I powered down the phone and reset my watch. Restarted installation again and was stuck on verifying overnight.

    I did a Google search and saw that some people had success pairing with an iPhone still on iOS 13. I tried pairing with my work phone which has not been updated - and it says I need to update my phone to pair the watch!

    I turned my phone and watch off again. Now my watch is stuck in a reboot mode where the logo comes on and off but nothing ever loads. Apple chat support was no help so I have to wait until Tuesday to get in with the Genius Bar. Last time I had a Genius Bar appointment, the technician locked me out of my Apple ID 🙃.

    Beware the watchOS update!

    submitted by /u/SplitEndPicker
    [link] [comments]

    For those who get an allergic reaction from the silicon bands, I got a braided band for 0$ from apple and got to keep the old band. It’s a series 5, go get yours aswell if you had the same problem :)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Best app you are using

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, What are the best useful app you are using in your watch?

    submitted by /u/ayaahmadm
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Buy your sport loops from EBay. I bought this Seashell one and it is basically new. Only cost $24 after fees. Came in 3 days!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    On the new watch face I select My Memoji 3 but it keeps just loading “all animoji” any ideas how to fix this?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Apple Watch series 4 GMT face

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just been setting up my series 4 and I've seen some people using the new GMT face on here.

    However on my watch face gallery there is no GMT face?

    Apple says it supported in their website, so am I just being stupid here and missing something?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/adds68
    [link] [comments]

    Random Reboots on Series 3 after Watch OS7

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    So I've been having random reboots after upgrading to OS7.

    I've bought this watch about a month ago, I should've waited for the SE but it is what it is.

    I really don't want to send it in cause if they remove the screen to replace the battery I feel like the water proofing might be affects and I don't want a refurbished one when this watch is practically new.

    Think it's better to just wait for Apple to release a software update or to just send it in for repair.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/TGEazn
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to change the size of the hands on an analog face?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I think I already know the answer to this since my Googling and Reddit searching has been pretty useless, but I would love to get the analog watch hands thinner.

    submitted by /u/VoltronIsMyMaster
    [link] [comments]

    No Images in Apple News Notifications?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    I recently upgraded my Apple Watch to series 6, and I noticed that the News app notifications have no photos in them. So just text appears. Not as beautiful as before.. but I'm suspecting a bug.

    I've upload pictures of my notification, and another which demonstrate how it should look like. But - I couldn't find anything online, so it's just a news story from the news app. so please ignore the numbers or top red headline

    How you guys seeing your news notifications? a beautiful combination of photo and text?

    If you had this issue and fixed it, can you please help me?

    (Edit: added the question)

    submitted by /u/davem237
    [link] [comments]

    Got S6. Wanted to restore from my S3, got this error several times. Any ideas pls?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Hand wash

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I am a drummer and I have an Apple Watch series 6. Every time I play drums my watch acts like I am washing my hands. Has anybody had that happen, either playing music or sports, etc.

    submitted by /u/gaddielal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel