• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Apple iOS Daily iOS Support Thread - [October 23]

    Apple iOS Daily iOS Support Thread - [October 23]


    Daily iOS Support Thread - [October 23]

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to the daily iOS support thread for /r/iOS.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the si[Tech Support FAQ page]()debar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Check our Tech Support FAQ page

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    Here is an archive of all previous "iOS Support Thread" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"iOS Support Thread"](without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    New wallpapers that support dark mode in iOS 14.2

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Anyone know a good alternative to Waterminder?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I am looking for a water intake app that is SMART. Meaning that if I already entered a water intake, It wont remind me to drink water even though I already did. There was an app on android that could do it but cant find nothing similar on ios

    submitted by /u/PresidentZer0
    [link] [comments]

    Ok iOS 14.1, Battery life has been phenomenal. Good 15% increase than on iOS 14.0.1 and just like iOS 13 on iPhone 11 Pro.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an alarm app that will sound at sunrise and sunset in my area.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    I have searched the store and see lots of options so was wondering if anyone had any specific experience to share.

    submitted by /u/Jakkerak
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t have a Twitter account, or the app installed, but iOS thinks I spend all day there?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    One year in the making is finally live. 100% SwiftUI e-commerce app I made for a Japanese company. It’s available only in the Japanese AppStore unfortunately. I’d love to have feedback. Cheers

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Idea on developing secure mobile app

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I have a product idea where I need to develop an IOS app and an Android app.

    Requirement of an app is that I need an app which will store customers sensitive data encrypted which will only be revealed to the user himself/herself.

    I am also looking for 2-factor authentication, which customer can enable for his login.

    Please suggest me the quickest and economical way as to how can I develop this app.

    With regards,

    Munish

    submitted by /u/findmunish
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube now supports keyboard shortcuts in the app. This is not a drill!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Is there any good apps/browsers/ect for “one click” video downloading within other apps?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Facebook and Instagram being perfect examples.

    They don't have download options so I usually have to get a direct link to the video, go to a downloading website, have the link converted to a downloadable file and then finally be able to save it. Not looking for the "reposting" type of apps either.

    Would be great if I could add a download button to control center.

    submitted by /u/throwaway2k17
    [link] [comments]

    Google Photos updated to support ios 14 widgets

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Would anyone like to see the install progress here? Can’t think of a reason they wouldn’t show it?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    What are your favorite underrated productivity apps?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Now You Can Get Sticky Notes on iPhone Home Screen

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    NYT: The Police Can Probably Break Into Your iPhone

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Is there a way to sync your iOS 14 widget layout to your new iPhone?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    When getting a new iPhone, the iPhone comes with its default settings. Aside from backing it up, is there a way that you can transfer over your widget layout to your new iPhone? Or would you need to reset your iPhone layout?

    submitted by /u/BlankeSpace
    [link] [comments]

    Water And Dirt Resistance in Other iPhones Vs iPhone 12 Models On The Basis of IP68 Scale

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    iOS Equivalent to Samsung Secure Folder?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I found this question asked a while ago but couldn't find any recent information. I currently use a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and use the secure folder for work. For those unfamiliar the secure folder allows you to basically create a second set of apps within an encrypted folder. So I have separate email/contact/gallery/phone just for work that doesn't interact with the rest of my phone at all. Has Apple introduced anything like this in the latest iOS? I ordered an iPhone 12 Pro and I'm guessing this is something I'm going to have to learn to live without? And my 10x optical zoom :(

    submitted by /u/techmattr
    [link] [comments]

    Daily iOS Support Thread - [October 22]

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Welcome to the daily iOS support thread for /r/iOS.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the si[Tech Support FAQ page]()debar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Check our Tech Support FAQ page

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    Here is an archive of all previous "iOS Support Thread" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"iOS Support Thread"](without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Best photo stitching app?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a app that stitches photos together. I'm planning on using it for twitter threads and multiple pictures I want in one picture. I would prefer fully free but it's not required. I looked at stitch it but the reviews make me a bit worried and so does tailor's. hence me asking which one is the best.

    submitted by /u/Amdcrash124
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel