• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Apple Watch I weigh 315 pounds and decided to start exercising some this month. Probably doesn’t look like much but I’m proud that I pushed myself to actually start doing something at least!

    Apple Watch I weigh 315 pounds and decided to start exercising some this month. Probably doesn’t look like much but I’m proud that I pushed myself to actually start doing something at least!


    I weigh 315 pounds and decided to start exercising some this month. Probably doesn’t look like much but I’m proud that I pushed myself to actually start doing something at least!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Blue power combo! Now there’s an iPhone to match

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Got dumped during the lockdown and spiraled in laziness and depression. I, somehow, managed to turn the tide and attend 3 WoDs per week. Keep on closing those rings !

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    A great combo, my gold S5SS with anchor gray sport loop.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 03:30 AM PDT

    Almost 3 years of wearing an Apple Watch and I never got a perfect month. Let's go for a first one!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    Just a lil support ����‍♂️

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Tricky treat happy spooktober

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Love the Baltic Blue Leather Link

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Spotify Streaming now available in Beta!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Apple’s support is in another league.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Crazy story and I must admit, I'm a geeky Ken 😂

    I started having an issue with my AW Series 3 in stainless steel in may: it would lock itself now and then. In the last couple of weeks, though, it started to shut down at least once a day, and it required a forced reboot to come back up. I didn't have much hope, especially because initially I bought a Series 2 in 2017, which got upgraded to S3 due to faulty display.

    My first day at the Apple Store was upsetting: no matter how I tried to explain that the issue wasn't on my side, they wanted me to pay AUD 500 but suggested to call Apple and escalate the issue. On the phone, the conversation went differently. I spoke with: call center, manager, Apple senior advisor, and then Legal Team (via the senior advisor). Ultimately (perhaps because they wanted to get rid of me), they decided to wave the fee and replace it for free; they only required a service report from the Store, saying that the Watch was in good condition.

    At the store, they attached the service report. Also, they reported a hairline crack between the display and the body, which was a known issue and eligible for a free replacement (if under warranty). Finally, they collected my watch to send it to the Depot.

    Fast forward a week later, and I receive an upsetting call where they said that my watch came back and was the original one, no replacement but just a reset. I quoted the Senior advisor and the cracked display issue, and they said they would've called me back.The second and last call was to ask me if I wanted a Black or Gold Stainless Steel S6!!!

    This journey was insane. But here is the take-home message:

    • Buy a Stainless Steel watch. They have to always replace it with a watch with the same material.
    • If you are polite, reasonable, and not trying to be cheeky, they go above and beyond.
    • Don't lie and don't change your story: they double checked my statements 5 times in total.
    • Call the support. You can escalate to senior advisors who are more powerful than store managers.
    • Senior advisors are so cool. Imagine that the Genius guys aren't even authorised to talk to them.

    I'm really happy about what happened. I'm happy Apple didn't let me down. As I said to the Senior Advisor: Apple has compared the watch to Swiss watches and they last a lifetime and after spending 1000+$ I want to decide when it's time to buy a new one. And, boy, Apple wanted me to keep trusting them.

    submitted by /u/Jo3p0
    [link] [comments]

    I have Achilles Tendonitis and cannot run for more than 5 mins. But happy I got this badge. I’m also overweight.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    All I’ve ever wanted in a watch is to tell the time. Now that old Apple Watch prices have come down I was able to get a cool looking watch to do the job!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    On repeat ,,

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Just got my first Apple Watch,this one is a series 6, before this I had a moto360 that decided that a battery was no longer needed.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Today I got my first smartwatch, an Apple Watch SE 40mm! Incredible piece of technology, I'm already in love. Give me your best tips and tricks!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Called for my Alexa and got this from Siri, I love nice touches like this

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Nano for Reddit or Glance for Reddit?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Glance, imo, looks better. It's cheaper (for all features), and it's rated higher (although it only has two reviews). I see most people here recommend Nano, but I'm wondering about Glance.

    submitted by /u/crystaltorta
    [link] [comments]

    Gold plated SS link bracelet just arrived, bought it on eBay. Not an exact match to the watch but I think it looks pretty good!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    LTE notifications issue

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Hello, I have apple watch series 6 Watch(7.0.2 ) . I have notifications issue on LTE. My iphone would be at home and recieve notifications around 10+ To save battery on My apple watch LTE when I am out, I would be turning omoff lte on my apple watch. When I turn on LTE outside, the previously missed notifications are not arriving on apple watch.. notifications arrive only when I am constantly connected to LTE/wifi.

    This is insane.. whenever I turn on my apple watch, old notifications which came on my iphone must appear on apple watch.

    Anyone else using latest watch os facing this kind of issue.??

    submitted by /u/reachvyas
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get an f in the chat?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Solarize watch face, iOS 7.0.2, series 6

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Anyone notice battery life goes off a cliff if you have the solarize watchface installed? I lost 40% in 3 hours with it, and it wasn't even the active face...

    submitted by /u/Techyogi
    [link] [comments]

    Now, this is something i waited a long time to see...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Sleep Tracking (do I have to manually turn on/off and setup a sleep schedule)

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Thinking of getting an AW, but am curious about how the sleep tracking works.

    I am hopeful that I can just wear it and it will track the sleep when I am sleeping (similar to how Fitbit works)

    I am seeing a lot of videos showing people setting up sleep schedules with wind down times...etc. I have no interest in doing this. I am able to get myself to bed without this assistance, but not sure if I have to set this and manually turn it on and off each night.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Legend1138
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly making the jump from Fitbit but have some questions!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi there! The only ever smart watch I've owned has been a Fitbit Blaze and I'm looking to upgrade and was originally going to purchase the Fitbit Versa 3 but for the price of it and how limited it's functionality is compared to a AW I'm thinking of purchasing the Series 6 but just wanted to know a few things before I do buy one.

    1. Sleep tracking on the Fitbit is automatic, I just wear it and fall asleep it's that simple, on the AW I've seen videos where you have to set a sleep schedule and enable sleep mode, is this the only way to track sleep is it not an automatic feature?

    2. Multitasking doesn't seem to be a feature on the Fitbit watches, if I start a run or a workout I can't then do anything else on my Fitbit watch unless I end the workout, on AW could I start a workout and then change to a music control app to change songs or reply to a text without ending a workout?

    3. Is it possible to see my step count and heart rate when I look at the clock face? I love seeing my steps in real time on my Fitbit blaze but from what I've seen AW has rings for different activities? I just wondered can I see my steps and heart rate on the clock face of the AW

    4. Cellular version, how does this work? For context I'm in the UK and I'm on the 02 network, do I have to purchase the cellular version through my provider or can I buy the cellular version from anywhere and it will just sync up to my phone? Is there any extra monthly cost to having a cellular version would 02 increase my monthly bill? I'm interested in going for the cellular version as I'm trying to improve my fitness so being able to go on runs or go to the gym without my phone is a big appeal to me, or is the cellular not worth it should I just go for a standard version?

    5. I currently use Apple Music but I'm not very impressed with it and I'm tempted to go back to Spotify premium, does Spotify premium work well on the AW does it have its own app, can you download music onto the watch using Spotify and Apple Music? Can you do the same for podcasts as Apple uses a separate app for podcasts.

    6. What are the chances these watches would be on offer on Black Friday? Or future seasonal deals for Christmas, should I just purchase one when I've made my mind up or wait for any potential offers? Probably a silly question as nobody can give an answer for that really but thought I'd ask anyway haha.

    Thank you in advance to anyone who reads and answers any of my questions and sorry if any of these questions have been repeatedly asked!

    submitted by /u/Liam353
    [link] [comments]

    Allergic reaction to solo loop band?!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I've been wearing my solo loop band for about a week and have noticed that the underside of my wrist has a rash. I never had this happen with my old series 3 Apple Watch band so I'm wondering if they treated the solo loop with something new that could cause this.

    Here's a photo of my wrist

    submitted by /u/im_a_mouse_duhh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel