• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    iPhoneX A quick time lapse I took of me replacing a screen at work (took about 10-15 minutes)

    iPhoneX A quick time lapse I took of me replacing a screen at work (took about 10-15 minutes)


    A quick time lapse I took of me replacing a screen at work (took about 10-15 minutes)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Camera not working since iOS 14.0.1

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Hey friends, my camera doesn't work since yesterday. I did a restart and full reset, but nothing changed.

    Am I the only one?

    submitted by /u/keremsview
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS Max Won’t save FaceTime photos!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I've had this phone since May 2019 and it has never been able to save FaceTime photos to my camera roll. Or anywhere for that matter. I've tried everything throughout the months to no avail. I don't know why it wouldn't be saving. Anyone got any tips? Experiencing the same thing maybe?

    submitted by /u/ChromaSteel
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t see the option to stop the selfie camera from mirror-flipping the images I take in the camera settings. My friend (iphone xr) can. Any help?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    We're both on iOS 14 btw

    submitted by /u/messisleftfoot_
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys notice a change in colors when the image starts to animate?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Hello fam, it’s necessary for me to change my battery? Because my IPhone X battery is now on 84% health, pls suggest for me

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:45 AM PDT

    I Gotta Ask. Naked or Case?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel