• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Apple Help Charger got dinged up, is it still safe to use?

    Apple Help Charger got dinged up, is it still safe to use?


    Charger got dinged up, is it still safe to use?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    This is on iPad, Is it possible to get this to show iPhone charge level as well?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Ipad pro smart connector and battery charging sounds.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I have a ipad pro 9.7 and the smart pin in the middle has a black outline and when my fingers touch it or any pins around that area, my battery starts beeping on and off like its charging. Anyway i can fix this?

    submitted by /u/Aworthy420
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS cellular data deactivating

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    My partner has an iPhone XS Max 256GB and for the last year or so every now and then the cellular data deactivates and can put be turned on again until you hard reset the phone.

    Today the hard reset hasn't helped and after taking it to apple multiple times for them to have a look at it they're no help either.

    Has anyone had this issue and fixed it?

    Currently stuck for answers.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/trd86x2
    [link] [comments]

    Screen Time for iPhone Not Showing

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    It says Apple Watch and not iPhone?

    https://i.imgur.com/eS4IoxX.jpg

    It also doesn't show my screen time for my watch despite me wearing it almost 24/7.

    https://i.imgur.com/BXWAPPS.jpg

    submitted by /u/MinisterforFun
    [link] [comments]

    EarPods (the lightning connector ones)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I opened the dryer and to my shock saw my EarPods in a tangled mess. After they cooled off I untangled them and was hoping they'd still work. I plugged them in and so far they still work (wasn't sure because I don't think they have any electrical components in them but a full wash and dryer cycle can't be good for them). Has this happened to anyone else and if so did your EarPods stop working at some point and was there ever a drop in quality like something in them broke? Or did they just keep on working fine? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Alex_Abad01
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes question

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Is it possible to use iTunes to transfer photos/albums from an iPhone to iPad? I do not use iCloud photos.

    submitted by /u/Dazzling_Butterfly_6
    [link] [comments]

    Need a solution: Can no longer use iTunes in Windows Vista to subscribe to podcasts?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I have a dedicated computer running Windows Vista (I know it is outdated) which I use solely to manage my podcasts on my iPod nano 5G using iTunes.

    The last version of iTunes compatible with Vista is 12.1.3.6.

    Up until recently, I am able to see the podcast directories within iTunes to subscribe to new podcasts. Earlier this month, iTunes can no longer see anything under the podcasts section. I can still see some of the interface elements, but most of the "pages" in the podcast section are blank. I can't see the podcasts in a search and can't subscribe to any. My per-existng podcasts are still syncing to my iPod nano, but some of these subscribed podcasts can no longer download new episodes.

    My questions:

    Is there another version of iTunes which I can install in Windows Vista that is still working to manage my podcasts (for reasons too long to explain here, I am stuck and cannot install another OS)?

    Is there another podcast app I can download to manage my podcasts which can sync to my iPod nano (or is iTunes the only app that can do this)?

    submitted by /u/apple_hermit
    [link] [comments]

    iPad shipping dates?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    So just wondering, my order for my iPad Pro from apple has the date it arrives as 30/09-06/10 so based on everyone else's experience, should I expect my iPad on the 30th? Or later on?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/WRn9Og5

    submitted by /u/FATCHiPs12
    [link] [comments]

    Account disabled after refunding some purchases, tried gettin Apple tech team support but they said they were too full to answer my question on how to reenable my account

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    My phone is broken (iPhone 7, iOS 13)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    My 32gb storage says it's full, even though the biggest app only takes up 320 mb and I have around 30 apps the majority having 120 mb. Around 12 gb taken by system and other. The majority of the space is taken by media.

    Apps freeze up all the time. I can't click or swipe on the apps and it just happens randomly.

    Apps won't open. Photos won't open at all, and apps like Reddit I have to click on 4 times for it to open.

    Messages won't send, it just stays at the end of the blue line forever.

    Do I have to buy a new phone? Do I have to factory reset?

    submitted by /u/4EyedChicken
    [link] [comments]

    Can i go back to a backup i had previously restored to?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Hello. Yesterday, I was on an app and all of the sudden, it forces me out. When I go back into the app, all of my data from it is gone. To get all of this data back, I completely wiped my ipad, and today I restored it to a backup that was made on Friday. Today, i opened the app back up and my data was back! Then, it forces me out and wipes the data again. When I look at the "backups" section of my icloud settings, it says I don't have any backups. I was wondering if I could once again go back to the backup that was made on Friday? This data is very important to me and all help would be appreciated! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/rosieissad
    [link] [comments]

    Concerned that my iPhone might be hacked

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    To preface, I have a 6s.

    A little while ago, I was on a google meet call when I was messing around on my phone. I got a notification (the kind that shows up on screen, looked like a low battery notification) that said something along the lines of "(null) has gained connect access" and a message saying that they can take screenshots and some other stuff. There was an option saying OK and an option saying "go to settings", so I tapped that thinking that I could just disable this. When I did, nothing happened, it was as if I had just pressed OK. Does anyone know what is happening? If this is concerning, what should I do?

    submitted by /u/ramen_samosa
    [link] [comments]

    Apple account showing two different totals depending where I look.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    If I go to the Music app on my MBP and check my balance, I see this:

    https://i.imgur.com/rTce1n9.jpg

    It shows a total of $112 (redeemed gift cards, etc)

    ...but when I check my balance in the app store in iOS I see this:

    https://i.imgur.com/BEmsB2v.jpg

    So do I have $112 in credit only for music and ~$60 for only the app store?

    I pay monthly for Apple Music....so where does that come from? The $112?

    submitted by /u/Beatle_Matt
    [link] [comments]

    How to Use Google Drive to Email Large Video Files

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    iOS 14.0.1 on iPad Pro (2018) has huge wifi issues.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Didn't have wifi issues on 14 that I heard others did. 14.0.1 has been nonstop wifi dropping. I reset network settings on my ipad as well as turned off private address. Anyone else have this as well?

    submitted by /u/Redmathead
    [link] [comments]

    How the hell is my battery usage going up if my activity is going down???

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I got a MacBook Pro 2019 and I wanna upgrade the storage.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I know online it says it's not possible to do due to it being soldered on, but Does that really mean you just can't do anything about it? Is there anything I can do to get more storage on this thing?

    submitted by /u/nicoquota
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, my AirPods pro is only receiving audio only from either side at one time, tried forgetting and resetting still doesn’t work. Any assistance is appreciated

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Picture-in-picture not working for facetime? IPhone 11

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    It was my understanding that with the new update I could use FaceTime picture in picture and the person I'm calling would still be able to see me. Is that not the case? Is that something I have to turn on in settings somewhere? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Geeawf0
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to restore my old iPad mini, and don’t know the passcode. Tried this way I found online and this was the result. How do I get passed or solve this ?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Weird screen issues on Macbook Air (Retina, late 2018)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, i've been dealing with issues with this device for quite a while. It almost seems like i've gotten a completely faulty device. i got this device in December of 2018. everything worked fine until about 5 months later. as almost everyone i had issues with the keyboard but apple replaced it for free (since then i bought a silicone keyboard cover so no dust gets in there), about 7 months after purchase the battery started having some issues too. it would go from 100% to 20% in an hour and then it would turn off and need to be recharged. i lived with the battery like this for almost a year because i don't live near an apple store and i didn't have money to let it be repaired. in the last week of august this year i got the battery replaced for free under warranty. honestly i know this might be my fault but i've also had issues with the monitor for a few months and i chose to ignore it because once again i don't have $300 (or more) in case apple decides it's my fault. the screen has very bad image retention (after 20 minutes of watching netflix you can clearly see "netflix.com" written at the top of the screen in the place of the search bar). at first i found a way of solving this by tinting my screen blue in the color settings and then using night shift (i'm not very tech savvy so i have no clue how that works but it definitely didnt seem as bad when i did that). but the image retention wasn't the worst part, there were also these weird hexagon shaped dark spots in a repeating pattern all over the screen. i search everywhere and nobody seems to have a similar problem. my warranty is about to expire in a few months so before i give up on this device and just live with the screen as it is, i really want to know if anyone has ever seen something similar. i've been really trying my best to keep my laptop in a perfect condition and it's extremely frustrating to pay more than $1000 for a laptop and then have to deal with something like this.

    LINKS:

    Weird pattern of darker spots

    Weird pattern 2

    TLDR: Purchased late 2018. Keyboard and battery issues appeared after 6 months or so. Those issues have been recently solved by replacement of "bad parts" under warranty. Extremely weird monitor issues (hexagon shaped dark spots in a repeating pattern over the screen, very bad image retention). Has anyone ever seen something like this before? Should I try to bring it to Apple store and hope they accept it under warranty?

    submitted by /u/That_Bess
    [link] [comments]

    "Erase iPhone" Setting, what does it do?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone and I need to restore, and was wondering what the "erase iPhone" option does on the Computer iCloud website. Is this an alterative to "Restore"? I'm not attempting to backup any data, I just need it reset.

    submitted by /u/CleanOption
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X got water damage(submerged for just a couple seconds) and iTunes recognizes it in recovery mode but the screen doesn't work. How can I backup the phone for when I get a new one?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Title says it all.

    Phone got submerged for a few seconds and worked after I pulled it out but then noticed the camera was foggy from in the inside and it shut down. I left it in a bag of rice(I know this isn't the most effective but I took conventional wisdom over someones half scientific test). I plugged it into my Mac and iTunes recognizes it as in recovery mode but the screen doesn't work. My insurance will cover a new phone but I want to know if I can create a backup from this one.

    iOS 14

    Any help is very much appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/divus_cameron
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to pair my gen 1 apple pen. But this keeps happening. I’ve tried connecting a brand new gen 1 pen as well but this continues to happen. Any idea whats going on?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel