• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    iOS Beta I don't even have a Twitter app or account

    iOS Beta I don't even have a Twitter app or account


    I don't even have a Twitter app or account

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    [iOS 14.2] Wrong icon (Music) on the lockscreen being used when playing an audiobook. Should be the Books icon.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    (14.2) iPhone living in 2077

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Bluetooth audio disconnects constantly (14.2 beta)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Ever since upgrading to the 14.2 beta my Bluetooth audio disconnects constantly and randomly. It doesn't happen with my AirPods, it happens with my car's Bluetooth (the only other Bluetooth device I use, tbh), and it's really annoying. It's totally random. I could go for a 30 minute drive and not have it disconnect once or I could go on a 10 minute drive and have it disconnect 3-4 times. Every time it disconnects it ends up connecting again by itself after a few seconds. Is anyone having similar problems with iOS 14.2 beta and Bluetooth audio?

    submitted by /u/jtarrio
    [link] [comments]

    When you check storage it’s not showing how much is it taking next to the app name [DB14.2]

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    I am on 14.2 beta and since 1 week ago when i updated the youtube app. while connected to my homepod What happens is black screen with audio only. When i was on 14.0 this happened and i thought it's because of ios that's why updated to 14.2 but apparently it's from the app itself.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Does this happen to someone else? For me it always happens when I finish a call (IOS 14.2 beta 1 iPhone 8+)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    [Bug] I don’t even know how to describe this in a title

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I'm using 14.2 public beta 1 (I think) and I am using the Siri Suggestions widget. I tapped on an app it suggested and it wouldn't open. Just did nothing except show I tapped it. Then I went to App Library to try the same app again and an app opened but not the one I wanted. It opened a different app and then immediately went to another one (in the same way Safari will open another app when you tap some links)

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14.2] This only happens when I launch an app from Spotlight and then go home.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    one default browser bug still lingers

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    can someone test this (after setting a default browser app other than safari):

    1. select text in an app, tap Look Up button (next to cut/copy in most apps)

    2. then at the bottom, there's a button that says Search Web (just above "manage dictionaries")

    tapping Search Web always launches safari for me even though i've set my default browser to firefox. i'm just wondering if apple has fixed this on newer betas (i'm on 14.0.1)

    submitted by /u/kugo10
    [link] [comments]

    When using a Web Clip to open GitHub with the url http://, GitHub opens Readdle... That’s kind of weird...

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    ios14.2 AirPod pros problem

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Only within the last hour my 11 pro max has had had some problem playing ANYTHIng though them it will connect then when I try and play something it will have a fit and play nothing then disconnected I've tried forgetting the device and pairing again and I'm on the latest software for them so I'm not really sure what's going on any advise? Cheers

    submitted by /u/seangrady94
    [link] [comments]

    2x2 Battery widget showing 4 devices not available

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    As the title says, I don't see the 2x2 battery widget showing 4 devices in the widgets screen. It's not available on my X, not on my wife's 11. Both devices running iOS14.0.1. Restarting the devices didn't help. How to get that?

    submitted by /u/ss_174
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel