• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    iPad Messing around with Procreate 5x

    iPad Messing around with Procreate 5x


    Messing around with Procreate 5x

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Can't believe this actually works

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I use my old IPAD 2 for a security camera to stream to my iPhone! It works great!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    nothing wrong with that....

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    Does the Apple pencil create offset when held in different positions?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Does the Apple pencil create offset when held in different positions?

    For example if the pen is calibrated to a standard 45 degree angle in a diagonal position such as the red "pen" shown in the image below but moved into a vertical/horizontal position such as when creating a sweeping/circular motion, does the "cursor" remain under the nib or does it create an offset as shown (Do you have to keep your wrist/pen in the one same position while drawing).

    I'm having trouble with my current display, when held in different positions & attempting to touch the red dot it creates an offset which hinders my precision with motion of the wrist. So I'm considering returning to get an iPad with all the praise for pen to paper like experience but i'd like some experienced opinions.

    https://preview.redd.it/czkuiaelwwp51.jpg?width=150&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bcce5efba2f66f07a62ac6c0271ffdfae19b4a8e

    submitted by /u/InkJungle
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 4 coming Sept. 30 according to Adorama

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:28 AM PDT

    Best Remote Desktop app? (Magic keyboard + Windows)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Hey, I am willing remote control my desktop, and was wondering which app is the best for remote desktop? Is there any benchmarks out there/reviews testing the differences? I have seen many people recommending Jump Desktop and Windows Remote Desktop, which app is better for the iPad Pro?

    I have windows 10 pro, and was wondering if I would get any benefit from Jump Desktop instead of Windows Remote Desktop

    submitted by /u/CorrectCurrent
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to DISABLE iCloud Ipad from backing up the FILES app?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Couldn't find the answer anywhere, but is there a way to disable the iPad from backing up all the data I have in my Files app? It seems Apple keeps wanting me up upgrade iCloud storage, and the data in the Files app can easily be backed up manually. Found the option to turn it off in the backup options, but "Next Backup Size" still does not update and says not enough room. If I manually delete all the files in the Files App, it works.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/yellownurbs
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 2 heating up while charging on iPadOS 14?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    My iPad Air 2 heats up while charging (and i'm not using it while it's being charged).

    That happened since updating to iPadOS 14, and also 14.0.1 didn't change it.

    It heats up in the middle right side.

    I'm using genuine Apple 29W usb-c adapter

    Is anyone else with iPad Air experiencing it?

    submitted by /u/sub_zero0
    [link] [comments]

    Help! There’s something wrong with the YouTube app on my iPad Pro. Whenever I plug my iPad into my monitor YT doesn’t play/mirror content like usual. Everything is just dark on both screens. This doesn’t happen with my Netflix app or other apps. (IPad Pro 10,5” 2017, IPadOS 14.0.1)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    What password managers do you use?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Maybe you have some recommendations for a password manager? I know that you can use built-in one but I want to use this password manager on my other devices which are not from apple.

    submitted by /u/LouieClementina
    [link] [comments]

    Which kind of iPad do you have and how do you like it?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Do you wish you would have gotten a different one?

    submitted by /u/SmokeSomeHay
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to check if an IPad Pro 2018 has had a replacement screen installed?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've recently ordered a refurbished IPad Pro (Music Magpie UK) that comes with a 12 month warranty.

    One of the main things that appealed to me about the IPad Pro is the ProMotion feature.

    I'm just concerned if it's had a replacement screen at any point I will lose out on this feature? I might be wrong but just wondering if there's anyway to check this once I receive the IPad Pro?

    submitted by /u/General-Interest
    [link] [comments]

    What's the USB standard implemented in the 8th gen iPad?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Since the new iPad comes with a 20W USB-C to lightning power adapter, I'm curious to know if it finally supports USB 3.0 or better standards on the lightning port. If I'm not wrong, the previous gen iPads and perhaps even the 3rd gen iPad Air had only USB 2.0 while USB 3.0 was exclusively available on the iPad Pros. I'm sure the newly announced 4th gen iPad Air will support USB 3.0 since it has a type C connector, but does anyone have any information about this on the 8th gen iPad?

    submitted by /u/quantum_overlord
    [link] [comments]

    New music UI in control centre

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Is remote desktop viable for school?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I would get a laptop but there are many downsides to a laptop such as battery, temperatures, size etc. I have a nice windows pc at home and i was wondering if i could essentially use an ipad as a laptop by means of a remote desktop app? Is mouse and keyboard support clunky? If im in the remote desktop app will i have the same mouse functionality as my pc? Are there any reasons not to use remote desktop?

    submitted by /u/MachoMustard412
    [link] [comments]

    Storage on iPad vs iPhone vs iCloud

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Hello my friends, I have an iPad Pro with 1T of storage, an iCloud with 200GB of storage and an iPhone with only 128GB of storage.

    With the 31.000+ pictures that I have, my phone storage is getting full because I put it on 'download pictures' rather than 'optimise storage', and not because I'm an idiot but because I wanna be able to see all of the pictures that I have in HD rather than the blurry kind you get until it's 'downloaded' over wifi.

    Now I wanted to remove most pictures from my phone and only have them on my iPad, but because of iCloud being on for the pictures I can't delete them from my phone because I'll delete them everywhere.

    Now if I turn off iCloud completely, it also turns it off on my iPad, and I don't want that.

    Is there any way I can NOT have that many pitures on my iPhone but can stil have them on my iPad with iCloud? Is there any way I can do it with the same Apple ID because I don't wanna have teo different Apple IDs on them because of school work.

    I don't know if you understand what I mean, but here's a small summary.

    I want a few pictures on my phone that I can look ag whenever I want WITHOUT needing internet or wifi, but I do want the pictures on my iPad to be connected to my iCloud.

    Is there any way I can do that or do I need to opt for something like Microsoft One Drive?

    submitted by /u/Unicornreptile
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT & WHY - Students, tell me your process!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I am a third year university student who recently made a semi-impulsive purchase of the beautiful iPad Pro 11" 2020 along with the Apple Pencil. School is going well but I have been struggling to get comfortable with doing lecture notes and searches while simultaneously following the lecture session video all on my single Mac screen - so here we are.

    I would like to hear what kind of processes you have all developed as students/etc to organize, create, and review on your iPads in a semi-paper free way! For example, I understand Notability is great (and probably what I will go with), but is it functional to take pictures of handed out papers and can they easily be converted to PDFs to be drawn on? Is there a method that is more functional? Are there ways to navigate between Macbook / iPad with that same information with edits and notes attached? I know some of these answers I will find online but I would like to see more personal takes and ways to be more efficient from the source!

    FYI: Nursing degree - still have in person labs and clinical where I recieve bundles of papers for review and studying, but currently binderless as all my lecture notes are typed while the online lecture is happening!

    Delivery ETA Oct 20-27 :(

    submitted by /u/ScradfordIRL
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I set automaticity? This is on a iPad Air 2

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Child’s Content and Privacy Restrictions Inaccessible

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    My 11-yo daughter has an iPad and an iPhone with her Apple ID. I use the parental controls in Screen Time to restrict her usage, and I use the Content and Privacy Restrictions to govern her access to apps, sites, content, and settings. Out of nowhere, the Content and Privacy Restrictions settings for her are grayed out on my iPad and I can't access or change any of them. They appear to still be on according to the grayed put screen, but they are not working properly. I also cannot access these settings on her iPad or phone or on my wife's phone (who also has parental control access for our daughter).

    I'm at my wits end here. Any ideas? The only thing that has changed that could be remotely relevant is that I switched from an iPhone to android for my personal device. However, I still have an iPad with my Apple ID that I use daily.

    Help!

    submitted by /u/waharris007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel