• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    iOS Beta Before joining Beta program my iPhone 11 Pro was at 98%, now batter life dropped dramatically. Anyone else?

    iOS Beta Before joining Beta program my iPhone 11 Pro was at 98%, now batter life dropped dramatically. Anyone else?


    Before joining Beta program my iPhone 11 Pro was at 98%, now batter life dropped dramatically. Anyone else?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    Messages notifications? [14.2]

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I'm running 14.2 beta on my iPhone. Has anyone else noticed that sometimes text messages don't trigger a notification?

    I've picked up my phone to notice I have message notifications on the Lock Screen, but never got an audible sound or vibration...

    Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Gizm0Guru
    [link] [comments]

    Can everyone PLEASE report this!? So they introduced “Share Sheet” from “Review Personal Files” part of “Storage Settings” on iOS 14.0 Beta 1. But since Beta 2 it got removed & NEVER returned! This was so handy as you could easily AirDrop files before deleting it—right from Settings. Not anymore. :(

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    why the letter i is always like this in appstore.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    [Question] Are you able to use ShawOpen with iOS14?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I always get "Connection is not private" in safari. Other apps gets no internet.

    submitted by /u/hoootie88
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat notifications dont work when using shortcuts

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I am using shortcuts to get a custom homescreen. It looks cool, but I don't get any types of notifications. When I'm watching YT for example I get a snap but it doesn't show a banner... what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Wrockyy
    [link] [comments]

    This happens when trying to delete a snapchat text...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel