• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Apple Watch I've been sucked in...Series 6 Blue

    Apple Watch I've been sucked in...Series 6 Blue


    I've been sucked in...Series 6 Blue

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    Every hour my Apple Watch inspires me to get up, walk to the kitchen and get a snack.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    My new S6 with charging station ;)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Wasn’t having the best month mental health wise but just noticed I had gotten 5 awards today, making me feel much better! :)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Hidden wireless chargers in wood > AirPower

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    First day riding a cyclingbike!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Originally bought the space gray Nike SE at launch to replace my broken space gray S3 but I couldn’t resist the blue aluminum with blue solo band. It’s such a great looking color.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Brand new Braided loop Frayed out of box

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Is there a way to have an alarm with sound (during sleep mode) while having watch on silent?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Any tips for buying bands from AliExpress?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I want a Braided Sololoop, but €100 is just to expensive. Any tips for AliExpress and what to look out for. Also for other bands than the one mentioned above.

    submitted by /u/chupchupgames
    [link] [comments]

    I am now constantly opening notifications because force touch is gone

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I'm really missing force touch. I haven't even begun to change my muscle memory for clearing multiple notifications. I'm always opening things that are just mirrored from my phone and don't actually do anything on the watch.

    submitted by /u/j1h15233
    [link] [comments]

    My notes after a few days of using autosleep, sleepwatch and the standard Apple Watch sleep

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    I'm quite an aware person in terms of my sleep and have a pretty good grip on when I fall asleep and wake up.

    I've been using Autosleep and Sleepwatch for a few days as well as the apple stock sleep tracking

    Autosleep has been very inaccurate and really is totally off, sleepwatch has been relatively accurate although it tends to miss out on a few minutes of sleep as it seems to be rounding the sleep hours - not sure why... also I noticed that after being fully awake and using my phone in bed it added an extra 10 min of sleep which was wrong.

    Although the internal Apple software is pretty awkward to use (to say the least...) - it does seem the most accurate in terms of sleep tracking.

    I'll be trying sleep ++ soon

    Glad to hear your thoughts

    submitted by /u/John1978a
    [link] [comments]

    The always on display on the series 6 is very bright actually. It is pretty noticeable compared to my old series 5 in dim lighting conditions.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    My S0 battery swollen. RIP

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Why do some people bother with stainless and titanium watches?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I could afford it too! I just stick with aluminum. Though what are the reasons you'd need to get anything more? It's just an Apple Watch that will be obsolete in like 3 years. Doesn't make much sense to me.

    Edit: glad to know I don't need it, you all have one thing in common. Hiking. Thanks for your comments and feel free to add on to ones who haven't commented.

    submitted by /u/UndeadNineKills
    [link] [comments]

    Bubble under the screen?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    PSA: Those $3 Aliexpress bands are exactly worth the cost (minus one Apple Watch ��). I've been surfing few minutes before this happened. Phew.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    I’m all for the environment but wish apple still used these for their “premium” watches.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Website for Apple Watch Face Sharing (iOS 14+)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    iHeartRadio

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    Just wanted to let you know that iHeartRadio announced a stand alone Apple Watch app that works independently from your iphone when away from it. I have not yet had time to test it over cellular, but it'll hopefully work well.

    submitted by /u/Laketech
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the benefit of having your watch connected to WiFi?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I turned mine off and haven't noticed a difference.

    Follow up question; does the watch automatically connect to the WiFi your phone is on? Or do you have to manually set it up?

    submitted by /u/Avocadosandtomatoes
    [link] [comments]

    A few days after iOS 14 update, Apple Watch S2 has stopped communicating with fitness app. Certain menus on iPhone don't work.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    My Series 2 is working fine as a standalone and is obviously talking fine to my iPhone as the battery widget is working, however the fitness app is now completely empty on the iPhone. If I go in to settings on the phone and try and open the health option - the phone freezes. This happens in a few other locations too such as the watch app, and clicking on general. Anywhere that might let me change how the phone communicates with the app seems to result in a freeze.

    I've tried erasing all settings and this didn't get me anywhere. I tried posting this on the official Apple Support forum and got nowhere.

    This is really frustrating, and the only thing I can think of doing is wiping my entire phone and just hoping this doesn't happen again.

    Suggestions are very much welcome!

    submitted by /u/EnergyUK
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is more breathable? Sport Loop vs Nike Sport Band

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    I currently have the traditional Sport Band and it's irritating my skin after a week of wearing it (I have sensitive skin). Previously in the past I used to have a Fitbit tracker and the band was similar to the Nike Sport Band, so I'm kinda leaning to getting that one. But I noticed on the Apple website it mentions that the Sport Loop is also "breathable" so I'm curious to hear other's opinion on this.

    Basically: which is the most breathable band? It also doesn't specifically have to be the two I mentioned here. I only choose those two based off the description/look of them.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MakiHell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel