• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 1, 2020

    iPhone My iphone 7 plus is still on IOS 10.2. I don't have any problems with it but should i update to 13.6?

    iPhone My iphone 7 plus is still on IOS 10.2. I don't have any problems with it but should i update to 13.6?


    My iphone 7 plus is still on IOS 10.2. I don't have any problems with it but should i update to 13.6?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Camera is active for *over nine hours* in the background

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I have an iPhone SE 2020 on iOS 13.5.

    I noticed the battery was draining a lot faster than usual—I usually could get through the day without charging, but lately it's been nearly dead by afternoon. I looked in my battery usage and found that in the last 24 hours, Camera was the most draining app... 30 minutes on the screen, and over nine hours in the background. It was active for the full hour most hours, then dropping to ~40ish minutes in the later hours, and stopping around 10PM.

    Edit: It now seems it wasn't isolated to yesterday. Looking in the 10-day Battery view, Camera has been active, in the background, for 48 hours in the last 10 days. I'm now installing iOS 14 beta since it has the camera light indicator.

    Can anyone offer some actual information, and not just "ha ha you have a spy"? This is very scary.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/nintendoatariguy
    [link] [comments]

    My 7plus keyboard shifts into numbers (123) when I’m typing on it.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Happens more often when I'm typing fast. Can anyone help troubleshoot this. Example: this is a test 5o show what is happ3!8ng

    submitted by /u/tattedintrovert
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone disabled, please connect to iTunes. Itunes needs verification code to log in.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Basically just the title? I know all my information but Itunes wants to verify my log in by sending a code to my device. That device is disabled and needs me to log in to iTunes to see that code. You see the problem here?? Any way around this? recovery didnt work.

    submitted by /u/Star_b3
    [link] [comments]

    Photo album creation?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I currently have an iphone X runnining ios 13.6

    Does anyone know how to make iPhones stop creating albums. When i download an image from instagram, Pinterest, reddit, etc iPhone will atomically create an album. I dont want the album just the picture, i am getting tired of deleting the albums every so often. And i do not want a bunch of albums, i am capable of creating them myself if i want/need. Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jd64097
    [link] [comments]

    No Notifications for Apps

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    1. iPhone model and iOS version

    iPhone 6s with iOS verison 13.5.1

    2. Purchase date, country and nature of purchase

    March 2017, USA and for personel use

    3. What is the issue, how often does it occur and how to replicate it?

    I do not receive my social media text notifications (Snapchat, instagram, groupme). They do not even show up as a notification.

    The only notifications I will receive are text messages and phone calls

    4. What caused the issue?

    All these issues started when I switched from talk free wireless to verizon post paid

    5. What did you try to resolve the issue and what was the result?

    I tried the reset all settings options in the phone, making sure the notifications are turned on in the settings and apps. I also tried restarting the phone too.

    submitted by /u/dogking190
    [link] [comments]

    what is this in my iphone 7?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    tried to send pics to my dad when this happened

    https://ibb.co/F4wR0sZ

    submitted by /u/angrychameleons
    [link] [comments]

    Over 40gb other data use! What?!?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I have a 64gb iPhone 8 and in the recent month or so I have been getting killed by other data storage use. I have tried clearing my safari cache and deleted some larger files, but as soon as I do that the other storage balloons and I'm presented with the iPhone storage full message. Any ideas on how to fix this? My other storage is over 40gb! I've heard you can reboot, but I don't want to lose my Touch ID logins since it would be a pain to redo them all. Any and all ideas welcome. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jimeneza88
    [link] [comments]

    Family members who share location no location found

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I have three other people in my family - iOS family account - who all have locations shared with me. For some reason, two of them can never be located in my "FindMy" app. They're sharing location with me, I've confirmed.

    Any ideas? PS initially I could always find them all, this only started a few months ago but nothing changed on those two.

    submitted by /u/AndrewZabar
    [link] [comments]

    HELP PLEASE - iPhone 8

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Please don't let me down, internet. My iPhone 8 is in a bootloop and I've tried every youtube video tip with no luck. I'm desperate. Please help, tech people.

    submitted by /u/boozehoundLA
    [link] [comments]

    App Store bug

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Keyboard appears off screen (you can only see Q W E).

    Anyone else getting this? (I have a screenshot but this sub doesn't allow pics?!)

    iOS 13.6

    App Store > [any app ] > Write A Review

    submitted by /u/clockwars
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone turned off at 13% and didn't turn on without a charger.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    As the title says my iPhone 8 turned off at 13% while I had power saving mode on and turned on only after connecting it to a charger. Do I have to worry or is that normal/common?

    submitted by /u/kokomploko
    [link] [comments]

    Heating issues no battery drain? Read below.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I have an iPhone 6s Plus on iOS 13.1.2, the issue is I noticed in the last few weeks in heats up a lot (no battery issues or drainage) even during simple task. Or even when browsing YT or IG.

    I have replaced the battery back in September and it has been great. Why is happening, because of my iOS build or other factors?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/A-_-ok
    [link] [comments]

    Help I clicked a link and then my phone rang from Libya!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    Hi

    A little concerned if anyone can help! I clicked on a link for the sports TV website Beinq and then my iPhone stalled on the page before my phone then rang from a number in Libya! I didn't answer but this is very strange (I live nowhere near there!). Can anyone advise on what happened or what I should do? Has my data been compromised?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tedruxspin
    [link] [comments]

    Geekbench test issue

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    I own an iPhone 6. 12.4.8 latest version. I did a Geekbench 4 test for CPU. My battery health is 88% and shows peak performance on device. The test scores are: single core: 910 multi core: 1524 average scores of iPhone 6 are: single core: 1388 multi core: 2363 Why am I getting these baffling scores even though everything is fine on phone?

    submitted by /u/facepainther
    [link] [comments]

    my iphone X facetime audio is messed up

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    So when im on facetime the other person says when they talk they hear a echo but its distorted? ive had a new microphone put it in and it still does it? anyone have any help..

    submitted by /u/--SMOKEYBEATS--
    [link] [comments]

    Bottom mic not working.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Guys,

    I went outside during a mild shower, phone in my pocket. When I got home I noticed my Iphone behaves as if it had earphones connected.

    I googled up a few things, then cleaned out the jack port and it went allright. BUT, then I discovered that my bottom mic is not working correctly. Unless I scream, the other person on the phone can't hear me. Loudspeaker calls works like charm, so does front and rear video voice. I tried recording memos, I can hear a loud noise and a little of my voice.

    Tried:

    - cleaning mic

    - cleaning other mics

    - cleaning speakers

    - resetting (home+power button)

    - cleaning lightning port

    - turning off noise cancellation

    - my phone case is fine, does not block the sound

    - if I forgot anything I probably did it, googled up some articles on the topic but to no avail...

    Pls, H-E-L-P

    submitted by /u/aircraftman3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel