• Breaking News

    Monday, August 3, 2020

    iOS Beta (iOS 14 Dev3) This is one of the most interesting features of iOS 14. Why in the world would Wish need my clipboard on startup??

    iOS Beta (iOS 14 Dev3) This is one of the most interesting features of iOS 14. Why in the world would Wish need my clipboard on startup??


    (iOS 14 Dev3) This is one of the most interesting features of iOS 14. Why in the world would Wish need my clipboard on startup??

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I’m not an Apple Music subscriber, so why should I have to look at this every time I want to search my library? Is this a bug that’s supposed to be hidden for non-subscribers? Clicking those genres go bring up a shameless ad for AM.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Did someone found it before me? New option to enable a recovery key

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    [Question] Name of new AirPods Ear Fit Tip Test song?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    The song is a proper banger (though Tycho will be missed). Does anyone know which song this is? It's the latest earworm to smack and plague my mind.

    Regards

    submitted by /u/geeneepeegs
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use back tap to open app library?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    As the title says, is it possible to have back tap trigger open the app library? Got multiple app pages and would really like it if I could open the app library with a back tap. Thanks

    submitted by /u/J0NN0-
    [link] [comments]

    Recently Added Folder

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Is there a way to reduce the number of apps shown in the Recently Added part of the app folder? It currently shows about 40 apps when it should show max 20 (IMO) and it's annoying. Here

    submitted by /u/neptunestrident11
    [link] [comments]

    3.5mm - lightning adapter as Bluetooth iOS 14 public beta 3

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Noticed that when I plug in the adapter (even without earphones) the phone registers "Beats X" as a BLUETOOTH device and I have to hit connect before it will play music through my wired earphones. It also sounds tinny like the connection isn't quite solid. No problem with actual Bluetooth headsets

    submitted by /u/ExpAzn
    [link] [comments]

    What is happening with my keyboard? [iPadOS 14 Public Beta]

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    [discussion] Ways in which I think iOS 14 is a regression

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I really like iOS 14. The stability, widgets, incoming call notification. However there are a few ways in which I think iOS 14 was a major step backwards and a really annoying upgrade. I know iOS 14 is far from finished software but the general directions Apple has taken in these are, in my opinion, bad.

    1, Photos selection permission: This is where when you try to open your camera roll from a third party app, iOS asks you whether you want to select more photos or select the ones you currently have allowed. This is really confusing for the average user, it adds another pop up to iOS's ever increasing pop-ups and when you press 'select existing photos' there is no way to go back and select more photos youve taken. This is just taking 'privacy' to the point where it is starting to become intrusive and a bad user experience.

    1. App Library: It's badly sorted and would have been simpler if the list view was in its place so if you swiped to the right you could see a list of all your apps. This is the one annoyance I've seen a lot of people complain about.

    2. When you tap on the missed Facetime Audio/Video call, instead of calling back it now makes you go into the Facetime app. This point is more of a personal preference because when I tap the Facetime Audio missed call it's usually because I want to call the person back and there is nothing I want to do within the Facetime app. Minor annoyance, nothing extremely polarizing but still miss the convenience of calling back easily.

    submitted by /u/Ranaldo55456589
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14b3] Music doesn’t resume after watching video in messages

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    When I view a video in messages while simultaneously listening to music, my music does not resume and is not in control center. Need to go to music app to start again, not huge, but a bug nonetheless.

    submitted by /u/benfabiano
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 14 Beta 3] Anyone else having this glitch in discord? The keyboard goes overtop of the text box, making it impossible to see what you're typing.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Anyone with ios14 dev beta have any issues with Wemo mini Smart Outlet?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Was having some connection issues the other day, and I figured I would just deleted and re-add it to the Wemo app/Home, but I can't get it to connect. I know it's a very particular situation, but has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/LilSenate
    [link] [comments]

    3.5mm to lightning earphones

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Noticed that when I plug in the adapter (even without earphones) the phone registers "Beats X" as a BLUETOOTH device and I have to hit connect before it will play music through my wired earphones. It also sounds tinny like the connection isn't quite solid. No problem with actual Bluetooth headsets

    submitted by /u/ExpAzn
    [link] [comments]

    OfferUp accessing clipboard

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Ios14 PB3 - Carplay constantly crashing

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    I swear it's not the cable. It's a new cables and has been working flawlessly in last betas. Carplay would freeze and crash and then restart itself every minute. (The phone showed it's charging the whole time, no sign of losing physical connection)

    Head unit is sony xav-ax100

    Has anyone experienced the same thing?

    submitted by /u/hieubuirtz
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods Pro will not connect on first attempt

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Every time I go to use my AirPods, I take them out of the case, put them in my ears, the start up sound occurs, and then the audio plays out of my phone speaker. When I put them back in the case and then take them out again right after, the audio comes through the AirPods. Is this a bug? I'm on iPhone XS, running the latest beta.

    submitted by /u/tdawg5605
    [link] [comments]

    Look at the “apple” folder when is closed ��. It really hurts me. Found on IOS 14 beta 3

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    [iOS 14 Beta 3] FaceTime screen flashes black from time to time.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I'm not sure if this happens on older versions, but I'm on ios 14 beta 3, and facetime loses connection with my camera momentarily from time to time, causing the person I'm facetiming to see a black screen instead of me for a brief moment. Is this something to be concerned about?

    Side-note, I've also noticed that the camera is used by "System" in this update rather than FaceTime, but the microphone uses FaceTime. I'm not completely sure what this means, but these signs make me wary of FaceTime's overall security. Could someone help give some more insight into why these cases happen? Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/adhammmmmm
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to update from iPadOS 14 Beta 1 to Beta 3

    Posted: 02 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Not new to iOS 14 beta 3 but one of the first 2 people you add to a group not are the same yellow

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    What’s batter life like on 14 beta?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Hey I want to try it but wonder how people are finding battery life

    submitted by /u/spooky424
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel