• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    iOS Beta Anyone else hating the new method to set a specific time? Can we just have the scrolly thing back pls?

    iOS Beta Anyone else hating the new method to set a specific time? Can we just have the scrolly thing back pls?


    Anyone else hating the new method to set a specific time? Can we just have the scrolly thing back pls?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    My camera keeps doing this whenever I try to use it, both front and back. On iPhone xs Max iOS beta 14 Public Beta 4

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Instagram keeps crashing on the latest public beta

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this bug?

    submitted by /u/lolf1guy
    [link] [comments]

    Email showing 4 new messages but nothing in inbox, disappears and reappears. Public Beta 14.0 iPhone 11 Pro Max

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Has responding to texts being extra weird for anyone else recently

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    There is a lot of empty space on the home screen. They need to resize the widgets and app icons to make it look better. Also, I can't add another row of apps without creating a second page. IOS 14.0 Public beta 4

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Is it possible to lock folders in Notes on iOS 14?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Siri not recognising songs IOS14B4 iPhone 11

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Does anyone else think there should be a way to hide the App Library?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I suffer a little with OCD when it comes to my phone, ever since I had my first iPhone, every week and sometimes everyday I rearrange my icons and change wallpapers, it's never good enough. Never. Now with the new iOS 14, I don't have control over the App Library, can't rearrange folders, can't do shit, I already submitted a feedback and was just wondering what you guys think about this, maybe an accessibility shortcut or just a toggle in the control center could be doable?

    submitted by /u/November51st
    [link] [comments]

    4k youtube?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    does anyone able to play 4k on iPhone 7 in ios 14 beta or it is a feature reserved for newer devices?

    submitted by /u/rupal_hs
    [link] [comments]

    AirPod call directing iOS 14 most recent build.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Not sure what's going on in full. But my AirPods will slow the dial tons to come through and regular music but not voices for a call. I'm extremely confused.

    submitted by /u/Rowdy_2019
    [link] [comments]

    [Beta 4] Calls are silent when my airpods are on...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Re-pairing them didn't work. Anyone else have this or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/sugarcube8th
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Keyboard auto closes on iPad OS 14 PB4 (and now iOS 14 PB4)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Can be typing with the floating swipe keyboard on my iPad Pro and then it just closes. This started on beta 3 and now my phone might be doing the same on beta 4. Think I already reported this on beta 3

    submitted by /u/Luna259
    [link] [comments]

    IOS14 Public Beta

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I was contemplating downloading the IOS14 Public Beta. This would be the first time I download a beta of any kind on my apple device. I was wondering what kind of risks are involved when enrolling devices in the Public Beta. Than you.

    submitted by /u/PHL17DOOP
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] (DB4) Be careful adjusting your “Always allowed” apps in Screen Time settings. It constantly will reset itself to this on my device.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Anyones touchscreen not working?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Ever since I downloaded the beta 14 on my iPhone 7 Plus, the touchscreen has started to be unresponsive at times, and whenever I text someone, my keyboard freezes, and iMessage starts getting laggy and sometimes just flat out crashes.

    submitted by /u/yayyester
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having background apps close?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Shazam with Siri not working iPadOS 14 pb 4

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked already, I couldn't find anything yet, but has NFC stopped working in iOS 14?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 (edit: corrected from X) Pro Max. Recently I picked up some NFC tags to experiment with Shortcuts. I opened one of the several highest rated apps that I downloaded, created a record, and went to write a tag—but it says "NFC BUSY" and "The NFC service is being used by another app. Unable to start NFC until NFC is not being used.". This happens in each of the apps. Am I missing something? Is this even beta related?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bnimbla
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS14 beta 4]Activity Rings anomaly

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    So I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. When I complete a cycling workout on Strava and I look at the Activity widget I see a great number for the move ring but when I open the activity app the move ring reduces by a good 300kcal. Is this normal behaviour as it computes correct totals or is it a bug?

    submitted by /u/andi51081
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 beta 4 - CarPlay issues?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Can't seem to connect. Wondering if this is a beta 4 bug.

    submitted by /u/being_igor
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 Beta 4: News Widget

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Since iOS 14 Beta 4 The topic option for the news widget is gone - only the today option is available have you experienced the same problem? (p.s. already reported the bug)

    submitted by /u/ShadowLink08
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel