• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Apple TV HBO Max issue

    Apple TV HBO Max issue


    HBO Max issue

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    Hopefully someone has a fix. Using the HBO max app on Apple TV, logging in using tv provider (Hulu) but ever day the Max app logs out of that profile and logs into the Apple profile associated with the Apple TV (which doesn't have an HBO max subscription). Any way to prevent it from doing this?

    submitted by /u/MortgageGuru-
    [link] [comments]

    Prime Video rewinds while paused?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue? When I pause content for more than a few seconds, the video will rewind between 10-30 seconds. Wondering if it's a feature or a bug?

    submitted by /u/_m_e_p_
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t stop an iPad from controlling AppleTV

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I have a Google Mesh network and guest network. I have kids and they have iPads (along with us having our own iDevices). I don't want the kids to be able to control the AppleTV with their iPads.

    1. I can't disable the built-in AppleTV remote app in Control Center. It's not able to be disabled.
    2. I can't lock them out of Settings. So even if I remove the Remote app from Control Center, they can add it back in.
    3. On the AppleTV, it doesn't matter if I have them on the same network or not, the AppleTV allows their iPads to control the TV.
    4. They are NOT added as remotes or devices. It's just connecting automatically. Bluetooth is also turned off.
    5. I have wondered if it's because we're on a Family iCloud account, but the kids have their own logins, so it's not like I have them using my account on their iPads.

    This is driving me bonkers. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/negot8or
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV in the classroom.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Hi, im a first year teacher and love my apple products. I want to use my iPad and Apple TV in the classroom. But I'm having a hard time setting it up. Some places online say it can be done, others day it can't. I have a 3rd generation Apple TV. If any techies know how to get onto the WiFi that requires an account, please let me know. I've also though about setting up a network, without internet in my classroom to connect all my devices. (I don't want students at lunch sneaking into my TV)

    submitted by /u/hrday16
    [link] [comments]

    How do you connect your galaxy buds with an old Apple TV

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    I can't seem to connect my Apple TV with my galaxy buds could anyone please help

    submitted by /u/idontknowagoodun
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to share internet from an apple device to apple tv? Without wifi

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    2nd gen still useable?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my son is doing e-learning from his iPad and I wanted to do some screen mirroring on the tv so he would have a bigger screen. I want to get an Apple TV box to do so and the screen mirroring will literally be its only function. Will the 2nd or even 1st gen still work for this specific purpose?

    submitted by /u/Oroku-Sake
    [link] [comments]

    Netflix and Disney Plus will not play Audio with Dolby Atmos on my tv.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    So I recently purchased the ATV 4K and I have it set up with my LG nanocell90 series tv. It's weird, when I'm watching a movie on Netflix or disney plus on English it's muted. However when I change the language the audio comes back?! It's very strange. I've tried deleted the app and re downloading them but the problem still occurs. I'm not sure if it's a glitch on ATV OS13? any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Scottiedoesntknow93
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to download my rental to watch offline and getting an error (-42408)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Trying to download a rental (through Apple tv) to watch offline, thanks hurricane, and i'm getting an error stating "There was an unknown problem downloading _____. An unknown error occured (-42408). Please check that the connection is active to the network and try again"

    Everything is connected, internet working fine (stopped by my parents to charge up). Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/basicbatch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel