• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    iPhoneX Monthly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone

    iPhoneX Monthly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone


    Monthly /r/iPhoneX Photos - Show us some of the amazing photo capabilities of this phone

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to post all photo related content. The iPhoneX has some spectacular photo taking qualities, so show off all your spectacular photos.

    Since this thread is likely to fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" (instead of "best" or "top") to see the newest posts.

    For a subreddit devoted to this type of photography during the rest of the week, please check out /r/iPhoneography.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Paid off my iPhoneX

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I signed up for the iPhone Next program with Apple and financed my phone, 2 years ago. I have financed phones as long as I could remember and always upgraded before I paid off. This is the first phone in a long time that I own! Plus it still works as good as the first day.

    Feels good to own this phone!

    submitted by /u/Philipsbeatsflathead
    [link] [comments]

    Display replacement question

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    I got an iPhone that has had its display replaced with another genuine apple display and has unfortunately developed the touch disease. Is it still eligible for the replacement program or not since it is not the display that came with the display? Huge thanks

    submitted by /u/Repair-Dangerous
    [link] [comments]

    Phone Won't Charge with Case On

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    About a month ago, my X stopped being able to charge with my case on, but it would be perfectly normal with it off. I purchased a new case, and yet the problem was still there. I've tried many cables, wall chargers, etc to no avail--yet all of those worked fine with no case. There is no case interference with the cable actually plugging into the phone; the opening is huge on both of the cases. I saw one post with the same problem as mine, but there weren't any answers for it. Could anyone help me or give me an idea what in the world is going on with my phone? Could it be a software bug? I've cleaned the port and found no lint or whatever, and it charges without a case every time regardless. Thanks everyone :)

    submitted by /u/jjc423
    [link] [comments]

    Cant find the Answer! need help

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    So I have an iPhone X with a dead spot and ghost touches. I know Apple is offering a repair program on the screens. The issue I have is that i bought the IPhone X used with a cracked screen and replaced it with a used OEM screen bought from eBay. Will Apple honor the repair even though the screen is original but not from the same phone? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/egool111
    [link] [comments]

    Wipe personal info off iphone x with broken screen?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Hey Everyone,

    I have an iphone x and recently the screen quit working. I can make calls when the phone is connected to bluetooth so I think its just the screen.

    I have insurance through my network provider and they gave me a new phone but I have to send mine in. Is there any way I can wipe my personal info with the screen being broken?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/nipples_askew
    [link] [comments]

    check ouout the new shop

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Second Hand iPhone X

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Hi all, I am looking at a iPhone X for sale at a bargain price. In the photos the seller has the screen off, and I have requested the seller to provide pictures of the screen on, is there anything else I should look out for? Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/ContentClock3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel