• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    iPad Just installed a dbrand Black Swarm skin on my iPad Pro 12.9"

    iPad Just installed a dbrand Black Swarm skin on my iPad Pro 12.9"


    Just installed a dbrand Black Swarm skin on my iPad Pro 12.9"

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    When fixing the display costs 700€ for a six year old MacBook, but fortunately you found an App for you iPad (for 10).

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    My Apple Pencil charger doesn't go above 36%. I tried to restart the ipad but still at 36%

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Magnetic stand or arm available for iPad Pro?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I would love to have some type of stand for my iPad on my counter while cooking or other kitchen activities without getting my magic keyboard all dirty. Is there any such thing available? I tried searching for one but came up empty.

    submitted by /u/Pferra
    [link] [comments]

    The Logitech Folio Touch is worth the hype! Video impressions

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Drawing on the iPad without a case

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    I'm planning on buying the magic keyboard but I am worried about the experience of writing on the screen while the iPad is on the table. The camera bump makes the iPad unbalanced, and I'm afraid that too much pressure (from the weight of my hand) overtime will bend the iPad or even crack the screen. Has anyone found a way around this? Without the case Buddy cover since it adds a ton of extra weight. Thanks

    submitted by /u/NaifAlqahtani
    [link] [comments]

    Made an Aquamonica in Procreate! It's from Explorers of Sky, but it was really fun practice for icon design

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    What iPad Recipe app is this?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    iPad Native Apps vs Microsoft Apps

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Are the native iPad productive apps ( pages, keynote ) better than the Microsoft apps ( word, ppt ) ?

    submitted by /u/Adhitya009
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring many files-anyone else experience this?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    I've noticed several file transferring issues.

    Ex. I transfer 150 photos (jpeg or heic) from ipad files location to the photos app. Not only does it only transfer a portion (23 files in my last attempt) but it also causes the files app to freeze until I reboot the ipad.

    Another ex. I transfer 1 mp4 video that is 2gb big from ipad files to usb drive using official apple adapter, transfer freezes midway and after a while it shows that it completed the transfer but the file on the other side is corrupted and incomplete.

    What the heck? Yes I'm on latest ipados 13 (2018 11 inch pro) and yes rebooting doesn't solve anything.

    Is it software issue or is my ipad malfunctioning? Anyone else experience these issues or similar issues?

    submitted by /u/indu88
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a safe site to buy refurbished iPads from besides Apple?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I'm looking to get an 2018 iPad Pro to get back into drawing (first choice would've been iPad Air but that one is being renewed soon), but it's hard to find something around $600 price point. It's usually $630+ from places like backmarket.

    submitted by /u/RealSkyDiver
    [link] [comments]

    The best screen protector/case for ipad air.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Hi! I've recently got an iPad air 3rd generation, and I do have a screen protector atm. I chose a matte film protector because of 1) I needed one fast since I didn't want to risk scratching the screen and 2) I wasn't sure if a tempered glass screen protector would be compatible with a case. The reason for my concern about #2 is because my experiences with hone cases that pushes out the glass screen, I'm not sure if this would be the case for iPads too.

    But now that I got my base accessories I still wonder which protector is best for me. I usually like tempered for phones but with the iPad being bigger I have more issues with the light reflection. I'm using the Apple Pencil with my iPad. The matte one I'm using now has a bunch of scratch marks from my pencil. Should I stick with the matte or switch over to paperlike and purchase tip covers?

    For the iPad + Pencil users, did you opt for a case that holds the pencil too or a silicone/grip to hold the pencil separately? I've been watching tons of unboxing videos and 99% always have a case that could hold a pencil as it is but also a silicone case for the pencil so I'd like to know how everyone ended up keeping the pencil :) I have both but I ended up not using the silicone because I didn't like the rubber feeling after all. But using it like it is hurts my hands after awhile. #firstworldproblems

    Would love to see how you all have customised your device! Looking forward to good recommendations :)

    submitted by /u/shii0205
    [link] [comments]

    The ability to see when apps paste from the clipboard is genius. Now give us the option to ban them from doing so.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I just installed a new soundboard app from the app store to use while on discord. The first thing I saw after opening the app was that new '<App> pasted from <Source>' Notification introduced in iPadOS 14.
    Thing is, in this case the Source was Bitwarden, and the thing my crappy new soundboard app pasted was my Apple ID password.

    Of course, I immediately changed my password and forced a sign-out from all my devices. So I think I'm good. And honestly, just knowing that an app just looked at my clipboard is a huge improvement over iPadOS 13, where apps could just spy on addresses, passwords, phone numbers, links, texts etc. without the user ever finding out.

    However, I do not think this is enough. Information stored in the clipboard can potentially be just as compromising as location or camera access. That's why, IMO, it isn't enough just to inform the user that they involuntarily shared information after the fact. Clipboard access should be its own permission.

    submitted by /u/undifini
    [link] [comments]

    As much as I hate subscription I'm going to need a new photo editing app

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I've been using affinity photo on my iPad for many months but recently it has been crashing. the selection tool has become extremely inaccurate and laggy.

    I need a new editing app, preferably without a subscription which can do the following: lens distortion, selections for blurring and other effects, color correction, photo stitching for panorama. All more advanced color work I do on pixelmator photo.

    I do have Artstudio Pro but I don't see anything for lens distortion or photo stitching. I don't mind buying another app or 2 to be able to do the things I've listed if it keeps me from subscribing and still doing great work.

    I'm not a professional or paid photographer, so at the moment, if I'm going to go towards a subscription, I wouldn't want to be paying more then $6 monthly

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on iPad mice

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    This isn't a rant, just a warning for some of you. I have a 10.2" ipad, and I recently bought a Microsoft Bluetooth mouse for 20 Canadian dollars, or roughly 15 usd. And the apple gods have punished me for my sins. The connectivity is horrendous, the input lag is god awful and basically unusable without a mousepad. And since gestures are inexistent, it makes navigation a living hell. The actual mouse is great, just the good old fashioned apple ecosystem black hole. Idk if the Magic Mouse 2 or the Logitech combo touch are the only ways, but since this is my first ipad mouse, that what it seems like. On the bright side, I love ipad with mouse and keyboard, and my plans to save up for a MacBook are long gone (I'm a very basic user, of course too each is own, do your research before maxing out daddy's credit card). I returned my Apple Pencil recently and got a store credit, I'm thinking of buying a Magic Mouse, so if you've used the Magic Mouse with an ipad, did you have a similar experience, or do the gestures and the ecosystem change it all. Thx for reading this, hopefully I can help you and you can help me.

    submitted by /u/doritosrosum8257
    [link] [comments]

    Nedrelow Magic Sleeve for Ipad Pro - Worth it?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Looking to buy one, but its little bit pricey consider i have to add more for shipping. Anyone have some experience with the Magic Sleeve? Any thoughts?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LofoTheLumi
    [link] [comments]

    Best cross-platform PDF viewer

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I am new to Apple products, just purchased an iPad and MBP to do a lot of schoolwork and certifications. I am looking for a PDF viewer/editor that will allow me to use it both on the Mac and iPad and will sync on both platforms so that I can study/write on my PDFs with either device. Looking to do school work and some Cisco/CompTIA certs. I have seen a lot of options out there. I would prefer a free app but am open to all suggestions. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Sebisuarez10
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t i use an external display with my ipad as an extended display?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Why does iPadOS limit it to screen mirroring, that too in a weird ratio?? For something that Apple advertises as a MacBook replacement it sure does not have a lot of the basic necessities needed for a basic workstation

    submitted by /u/ahmadtc17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel