• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    iPhoneX iPhone display flashing green colour

    iPhoneX iPhone display flashing green colour


    iPhone display flashing green colour

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    My iPhone X was working perfectly fine and then suddenly the screen had this weird green tint on it. It later just went black completely and I can only see a quick green flash everytime I hit the power button. Like literally just a split second green flash in the middle of the screen. If I press the torch button on screen the flashlight turns on just fine. I've tried hard resetting the phone and nothing seems to work. Display is completely dead barring the quick green flashes.

    Could this be an issue with the display unit? Or something much bigger than that? Please help! Sidenote: the phone hasn't been dropped or water damaged.

    submitted by /u/saddam_hussein420
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone X won't charge.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    When connecting a charger to my powered off IPhone X, the phone starts up, but won't start charging. Tried with a brand new charger & cable. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Raaka-Kake
    [link] [comments]

    Lcd replacement as quick fix

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Besides quality and truetone will I lose Face ID or any other features? I already had a cracked screen and black spot at corner. Over weekend screen got 2 vertical green line and 2 white line along center of screen and starting this morning having issues with the actual touch sensors. Don't feel like spending $300 + for an Apple OLED replacement since phones battery life is at 80% and charge port sometimes acts up. I can get it replace for $100 by local phone shop. Then I'll get the 12 when it comes out since it's time for a new phone.

    submitted by /u/raiderjesse661
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel