• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    iPhoneX Backup size

    iPhoneX Backup size


    Backup size

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hi, I have a 256gb phone and I have used about 220gb. How come my icloud backup is 14gb. I know the backups are supposed to be smaller. But a 220gb backup being 14gb doesn't make sense.

    submitted by /u/Odd-Cause
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get a fast charger for my iPhone X. Anyone know if this is good ? Or any other recommendations? I want the best fastest charger

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Anyone using firstnet with the iPhone X?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Just curious if anyone is using AT&T first net with the iPhone X and if so how's it going. Was thinking of making a switch from T-Mobile.

    submitted by /u/1westside1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple certified refurbished model condition

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Hi all, I hope this is the right place to ask but it's my first time buying an iPhone and a refurbished model of anything as well. I've just received it and it's honestly pretty banged up cosmetically, screens scratched some quite deep that a tempered glass privacy screen can't even mask, is this something that would normally be expected with refurbs? TIA

    submitted by /u/Evo112358
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X case choices

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Still have my trusty iPhone X, but needing to replace the case. Was previously using UA thin plastic case (very durable btw!) and OtterBox defender (also amazing, lives up to the hype, but edges are warping)

    I'm looking to replace the case with another defender or one that's as good/if not better. I've watched a ton of stuff from CNET and mobilereviewseh on YouTube, and have conflicting opinions. My current choices are:

    -OtterBox Defender -Unicorn Beetle Pro -Mous (either Limitless or Clarity) -Zizo Bolt (on the fence about this one)

    i want a rugged, maximum protection case, but Mous has gotten amazing reviews so I'm open to it

    not the biggest fan of built-in screen protectors, but the UBP is otherwise an amazing case

    Any and all input appreciated!

    EDIT: also the Pelican Shield

    submitted by /u/Wiscoman1014
    [link] [comments]

    Fast charger draining battery health drastically.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    I've had my X for a little over than a year now. A few months back, I got this charger from BaseUS. It's a 32W Type C Fast Charger with PD and it comes along with a 2A PD Fast Charging Type C Cable. I have noticed something quite peculiar. After using it continuously for a few days, it reduces my battery health by one percent. A few days ago, when I wasn't using this one my battery health was at 94%. Now it has dropped to 93%. The same happened a while back as well, when it dropped my battery health from 97% to 94% in about a month. Since my battery health reduced by just 3% in about 6-7 months before purchasing this, its quite bothersome to see that it has has reduced my battery health by 4% in roughly 2-3 months of usage. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice on what to do/any alternatives?

    submitted by /u/AnnualStranger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel