• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    iPad I am a software developer, I have been using ipad 6th gen since last 6-7 months for studying and making handwritten notes. I must say this has been the 2nd best investment in devices, first one is my MacBook Pro 2012 ( bought 7 years ago, running like a Pro 😄)

    iPad I am a software developer, I have been using ipad 6th gen since last 6-7 months for studying and making handwritten notes. I must say this has been the 2nd best investment in devices, first one is my MacBook Pro 2012 ( bought 7 years ago, running like a Pro ��)


    I am a software developer, I have been using ipad 6th gen since last 6-7 months for studying and making handwritten notes. I must say this has been the 2nd best investment in devices, first one is my MacBook Pro 2012 ( bought 7 years ago, running like a Pro ��)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    iPad movie „stand“ on Train

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Did anyone here bought this case? What’s your opinion? I’m considering getting one because it seems so slim - I need protection for the corners, without adding too much weight to the iPad. Many thanks!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Alternative detachable front cover for iPad Air 3?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I've been using an iPad case with front cover since I bought my iPad last year. I am however starting to want the front cover to be detachable as it sometimes makes the iPad incovenient to use. I was looking at Apple's Smart Cover yesterday but I thought paying £55 for it is pretty ridiculous when I paid around £10 for what I'm currrently using. However, I can't seem to find any cheap alternative to it. Is this something exclusive to Apple?

    submitted by /u/extra_rice
    [link] [comments]

    Silly question from a brand new iPad owner: If I purchase the iPad version of an app on my iPad, am I able to download the Mac or iPhone versions of the app on my other devices without paying?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I know this question sounds ridiculous, but the all-knowledgeable Google keeps pointing me to websites trying to show me "One trick that Steve Jobs hates!!: How to download paid apps for free with this jailbreak!"

    My husband just gave me his iPad to use for one of my classes. I want to purchase Notability for the iPad, but I am wondering if there is any way I am able to download Notability on my other Apple devices that are linked to the same iCloud account?

    I would love to not have to purchase the $7.99 Notability app three times for three separate devices. I have a feeling I'm out of luck, but I figured I would ask the experts!

    submitted by /u/largeprinter
    [link] [comments]

    How to access to websites source code

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Hello guys, Do you know any application so that I have access to the source code and resources of the websites, similar to Safari Developer tools

    submitted by /u/sedanoweb
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone experienced mediocre palm rejection with Apple Pencil?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I managed to make it tolerable in Procreate by remapping shortcuts (most notably getting rid of the default way to invoke Color Picker) and going into iPadOS Settings/Procreate to set Palm Rejection to "Fine". This way it has been very serviceable although I still get an occasional unintended Undo, but I usually catch it because Procreate has a noticeable prompt informing you that you just hit Undo.

    It has been infuriating in Clip Studio, though. I am constantly moving the canvas by accident, invoking the eyedropper, or in the worst case getting a screen flicker because it actually thought I wanted to swipe to go outside the app.

    I have a ton of (unwanted) experience with pen tablet PCs at this point due to being unlucky with QA problems or accidents. I'm finding that, while the Apple Pencil is top tier many ways, it may unfortunately have the lowest hover activation range. If this is true, it's really bad for such a touch-centric device where you are constantly flicking your stylus up into the air so that you can input commands with your drawing hand.

    Looking for confirmation that other people have had the same experience, and maybe any advice that hopefully isn't just "slow down." It is true that I probably have a habit of taking my stylus in and out of range more than average. My habits definitely err towards a sort of hyper caffeinated, nervous vigor, with a whole lot of Undo, Redo, and pan/zoom which means bringing the stylus in and out of range a lot.

    Unfortunately, I've found so far that both Wacom and Microsoft Pen tablet PCs are more accommodating on that end. If I can get around this some day, the iPad would basically be perfection.

    submitted by /u/southtown84
    [link] [comments]

    Remote control iPad

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    My grandparents have an iPad mini 2 and they do not know how to update the apps, since we live in different cities I thought of remote controlling their iPad. Is there any way to do that? I do have an iPad Air 3 and a MacBook Pro.

    submitted by /u/miguel_sh410
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad 3rd Generation. Literally a tank. It's been put through hell and back the past 8+ years.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Recommend some UX design apps

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I'm looking to be more productive with my iPad. I wear a lot of hats in my company, and one of my jobs is to design websites and apps. Adobe comp offers some extremely basic and quick wireframing, but I'm looking for something a bit more robust, ideally with mobile templates. Worst case I can just use Figma in Firefox, but if any native apps exist that offer a better workflow, I'd love to buy them.

    submitted by /u/GoldenJoe24
    [link] [comments]

    Severe touch response issues with iPad Pro 10.5. Never dropped or damaged. It seems to happen more often when charging or on low battery. Any hope to get it fixed?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Write another special character on the iPad Pro Keyboard

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Hello,

    i got the problem that on the Keyboard i only can write „" as special character, but i am using my iPad in combination with Citrix as my daily drive. And with Windows and all my programms i need to write " " instead of „" ....

    Any option to change the special character?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Ishanni
    [link] [comments]

    What is the purpose of DUET DISPLAY now that APPLE SIDECAR exists?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Today I opened the apple store, and I discovered that duet display is one of the top paid apps, which I found kind of strange. Why pay for duet display if apple sidecar is free, and also made by apple??

    submitted by /u/latorware
    [link] [comments]

    3rd gen 12.9”iPad Pro DisplayPort to usb-c?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Every time i try to connect my iPad to my monitor with a dp to usb c cable my iPad restarts and the screen flashes pink for a second, does anyone know how to fix this ?

    submitted by /u/ItzDez
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel