• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 22, 2020

    iPhone My battery percentage wont go up or down unless I restart my phone.

    iPhone My battery percentage wont go up or down unless I restart my phone.


    My battery percentage wont go up or down unless I restart my phone.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    I have an iphone 11 64gb which I just bought last January. I have never dropped it, and I have both a case and screen protector. I have never (or maybe 1-3 times) let the battery get below 15%. I've even gotten the latest ios update. Lastly my charger is fully functional. Heres the problem, the battery doesn't go up or down unless I restart my phone. I have absolutely no idea where this problem came from and how to fix this. Any ideas?

    Note:

    I bought it from Power Mac Center (Apple Authorized Reseller

    I have an OEM charger and battery

    submitted by /u/nrxadmu
    [link] [comments]

    [help] Why did my battery maximum capacity go from 89% to 99%?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I check every few weeks and I just noticed that it's now at 99%. I've had my iPhone 6s for over a year now. I updated to iOS 13.6 today so maybe that's the reason but why? I have a jailbroken device by the way using CheckRa1n.

    submitted by /u/BrokenBrotato
    [link] [comments]

    App wont open and instantly closes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    iPhone 8 which is on the latest software of 13.6(17G68):

    I've just downloaded the 'My McDonalds' app and it wont open. I've gone through the process of deleting the app, turning my iphone on and off, factory resetting and restoring my phone and the app still wont open so I dont know what there is left to do. This also happened with the 'Starling' banking app a few months back.

    However the confusing part is that I have been able to download and play a number of different games in between the time of the starling app not opening and instantly closing a few months back but the issue is for some reason happening again with this app so I dont know why only certain apps are having the issue and it's rather frustrating. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/BcDownes
    [link] [comments]

    Dumbest ququestion I know.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    iPhone XS Max 13.5.1

    Serie 5 Apple Watch 6.2.5

    So I took a recording on my Apple Watch of my boss (long story) and it didn't transfer to my phone. So iv tried to do it manually and it won't work. I was told if I long press on the recording on my watch it will give me the option to transfer but I'm not getting that I'm just getting (watch recordings) or (all recordings). Iv also tried going under the iCloud settings on my phone and turning the voice memos off then back on. And I was also told that if I try to repair the watch I'll lose the recording. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/gunnarn122
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone deactivates itself randomly

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Over the last 5 days, I've been getting this random infrequent issue that is bugging me.

    iPhone 8, iOs version 13.6 (no pending updates).

    I've had this phone for 2+ years now, and this only started 5 days ago. No update was done prior to this happening, although I update my iOs after it began, hoping it would've fixed this issue.

    At least 3 - 4 times a day (at random times), my phone would pop up with a message tat the phone is no longer activated. And I would lose my mobile connection, not just 4G, but the entire mobile connection. The status in the top left corner would then save "No service". A message would also pop up to tell me to contact my service provider if this issue persists.

    Only way to fix this is to restart my phone. As soon as you restart, everything goes back to normal. I've also noticed that this only happens when I'm on Wifi. If I stayed on 4G, it would never lose service. To test this, I usually work up to "No Service" in the morning the first couple of days, and since then, I turn my wifi off before going to bed and wake up with no issues.

    I've contacted my service provider and it doesn't seem to be an issue on their end, especially since it won't happen if I leave my wifi off and stay on 4G. However, I would prefer not to do that, as I have data caps on my phone plan.

    Can anybody advice on what I can do? I'm thinking my next step is to perform a hard reset on the phone.

    submitted by /u/unverified_email
    [link] [comments]

    How do you turn off full screen mode? And likely scam?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 (13.6)

    1. How do I turn off the full screen video? I'm using the phone in portrait mode, but when I open a video on a webpage it will occupy the entire screen! I just want the video to play so I can listen and skim the article/comments. Is this a safari thing??

    2. How do I turn off the "likely scam" that shows up when I get a call. I accidentally answered a call Originating outside the country today because the label came up and wasn't showing the number.

    submitted by /u/GhostNoteSymphonies
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone/iPad battery problems

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Is anyone having trouble with their iPhones or iPads? the stranges thing just happened to me, neither my iPhone SE 2016 nor my iPad 2017 are charging, i've tried two different bricks and cables and no difference, the battery indicator does change on the iPad (the iPhone died but the carger is recognized) but it never goes up. I feel is like a strange bug or something? cause the bricks work just fine I tested both, and also I also tested the cables and they work. I find it really strange that it happened to both my devices at the same time :/

    submitted by /u/Tripiantes
    [link] [comments]

    Upgraded to an iPhone 11 today...

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Upgraded from an iPhone 8 plus to an iPhone 11 today and was really excited about it since my 8 plus was basically on the brink of death.

    That excitement all faded though when I opened the front camera. With no flash, the pictures look smooth, undefined, and airbrushed. With flash they look grainy, overexposed, and frankly make me look weird. As someone who uses snapchat a lot I use the front camera quite frequently, and was wondering if a different phone choice would've been better... maybe the XR or 11 Pro??

    **Note: I don't know much about phones, but I was always happy with the quality of photos on my 8 plus

    submitted by /u/rdyaarnb
    [link] [comments]

    How do i transfer a large video to my windows PC

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    as the title says, i am trying to upload a large >1 hour video to my pc

    I have transferred pictures and videos before and it worked, but i think it's something that happens when a video gets to be more than 15 min where i don't see it it the DCIM of the phone when connected through USB, i see my other videos and picture though

    how can i transfer these files? Any help would be greatly appreciated

    Wireless over wifi is not an option, one of the videos is >5GB it would take forever to upload

    submitted by /u/Es_Chew
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s Touch ID not working

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Hello, I got two iPhone 6s a few days ago, and one was iCloud locked but it had a perfect screen, the other was reset but it had a bad screen. I switched out the two displays, and the reset one and the locked one both worked. Then the reset iPhone had a message on the screen saying "Touch ID not activated" or something like that. I tried to put a Touch ID on it but it came up with an error message. I updated it, nothing, reset it, nothing! I rechecked that I put everything in its right order and connected and disconnected the display, same thing. Also, I'm sure that Touch ID worked on the locked one, as it had a Touch ID. Any answers?

    submitted by /u/xhonkychateaux
    [link] [comments]

    My front camera won’t work

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7. About 2? 3? Months ago my front camera stopped working. Physically, there is nothing wrong with it. Every time I open the camera app, Snapchat, Instagram, whatever and try to take a picture with the front camera the screen is just black. The back camera works fine. I've done a soft reset and a hard reset (erase all contents & settings). What do I do!!!!!! Other than buy a new phone 😭 My phone is updated to 13.5.01. No update available.

    submitted by /u/GlumHouse
    [link] [comments]

    Charging port

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Its happened me 3 times that my charging port has broken after using fake chargers, but i know multiple people who use fake chargers and theres has never broken. Im positive its because of the fake charger because i went from using a real one to a fake one and the very next day it broke and that happened me 3 times with 2 different phones. Does anyone know why this happens me individually? I was thinking of buying a fake power bank case thing but im scared it will break the port again

    submitted by /u/ralfcoconut101
    [link] [comments]

    my iphone 8 won't turn on unless plugged in

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    i bought a secondhand iphone 8 on ebay from a trusted seller and it just arrived the other day. however, it will not power on unless charging but after that i can remove it just fine and it stays turned on. it is running iOS 13.6 (latest update).

    i can contact the seller for a replacement, but i was wondering if there was an easy fix to this.

    thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/Shaddsniff
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to recover deleted voicemails?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I just got an important voicemail and accidentally deleted it half way through!!!! This is like An emergency is it possible to recover them?

    submitted by /u/nothing-no-one
    [link] [comments]

    Apps brightness flickered (not whole screen, just certain apps)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    iPhone XR, almost 2 years old, iOS 12.4.

    This is weird. I'd just unlocked my phone, turned my head away to sneeze, and when I looked back the colors on some of my apps flickered. Definitely happened to Notes and Find My Phone. The colors just dimmed and went back to normal really fast, like when you touch them. Not at the same time though. Notes first, then Find My Phone a millisecond later.

    I bring up that I sneezed because when I did, my hands jerked and it's currently charging. Dunno if some weird current happened or I somehow touched both apps and they were delayed in their response?

    Could use some reassurance or answers. Moving in a week or so and I don't want a phone that's about to crap out.

    submitted by /u/dudewithtea
    [link] [comments]

    I need to force-quit apps each time I want them to connect to the internet...thoughts on why?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I'm having an issue with a lot of apps on my iPhone not connecting to the internet unless I force restart the app. Specific apps where I notice it the most are Notes and Spotify. The apps will open, but not work until I swipe up to see all open apps, and then swipe that app away to force quit it and relaunch. The it works fine...until I need it again later, and then I have to repeat.

    This does not seem to be network related as it happens both at home on WiFi as well as remote via data.

    I haven't found a solution online but may not be searching for the right term/issue. Is this a known problem?

    I have the latest update and this is an iphone 11 Pro Max.

    submitted by /u/so-very-very-tired
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Temperature

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    Has anyone experienced their iPhone (mine is an iPhone 11) getting quite hot while using? It seems to heat up mostly on the backside. Doesn't seem quite right to me ...

    submitted by /u/DreadDoctor92
    [link] [comments]

    My location settings for FB are stuck on “ask”. I need them to be on always or when using. Any suggestions? (See comments for screenshots)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    My battery bar stays yellow

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 01:54 AM PDT

    I use a IPhone 11 with iOS 13.5.1 and when I charged it tonight the bar stayed yellow. I accidentally turned off the "Optimised battery charging" before I charged it, I am not sure if that effects it but I don't know any other reason

    Note: I cannot seem to add a picture, but it's just when your battery gets under like 35% but it's currently at 100 and it's still yellow

    submitted by /u/Jellie1o1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel