• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    iPhone Battery maximum capacity drop

    iPhone Battery maximum capacity drop


    Battery maximum capacity drop

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    A few weeks ago, I checked my iPhone 7's maximum capacity and it was at 88%. Today I checked it and it dropped all the way down to 81%! What could have caused it to drop so much in such a short period of time?

    submitted by /u/Blackhawksfan981
    [link] [comments]

    Did my IPhone XR get hacked or glitched?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    While using the adapter with my headphones to my IPhone XR, it stopped working. I thought at first the adapter broke. But later I got locked out of every app on the phone and disabled connection. I was locked out from logging into safari, Instagram, discord and so on. I was getting a lot of error messages and "Your Apple ID is now being used for FaceTime on a new IPhone" ? When I searched something on safari it said: "This connection is not private. This website may be impersonating "www.google.se" to steal your personal or financial information. You should close this page". I had no connection and my WiFi didn't work, it wouldn't allow me to use anything but now suddenly everything is working. Was it all a glitch or did I get hacked? I don't use my phone for a lot, only popular apps. I don't use safari at all or anything like that.

    submitted by /u/EndiiChu
    [link] [comments]

    Tone Store-The store of misfit profits

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Any insight as to why Apple just doesn't care to market alert tones? They have a rotation of ringtones that changes weekly, but the same 60 have been featured for years. I can't find alternatives anywhere within apples environment.

    submitted by /u/summerskiss
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 8 wont let me access private browsing or delete websites in history in safari

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    My private button for safari won't work hasn't worked for a couple of months and I now can't delete history either. I tried turning off screen time and restrictions for websites. Help?

    submitted by /u/Rocky16Rocks
    [link] [comments]

    How can you tell an iPhone is hacked +/or has viruses? Are there any apps in the store to help get rid of them and protect the phone?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:47 PM PDT

    Hello can anyone help me please! It would mean a lot.

    How can you tell if an iPhone is hacked or has viruses? If so can you get rid of them and how? Are there any apps you can download that will scan and get rid of these and protect?

    Also is it possible if an iPhone is hacked can the hacker or whoever see all actions of the iPhone? Many thanks it would mean a lot to have these answered. (:

    submitted by /u/f4irydust
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for an iPhone transfer. I am buying an used iPhone from someone, is there anything I should check for?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    iPhone 6S backlight only works when iPhone is dead?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I just replaced the screen assembly on my iPhone 6s and for whatever reason the only time the backlight works is to show that the phone needs charged when it's completely dead. As soon as the Apple logo appears, the backlight shuts off and doesn't come back until the iPhone dies again. Any thoughts or ideas?

    submitted by /u/Go_Jot
    [link] [comments]

    Gmail

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7. My email is mapped to that email app. One email service has the delete button available for easy deleting but with my gmail I can't just swipe to delete. When I swipe it just archives. Is there a way to add easy way of swiping to delete. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ThatUnknownHero
    [link] [comments]

    Websites only load when control center is dragged down

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Has anyone noticed this with their iphone? I have an iphone 11, and loading things in the browsers (safari and chrome) is painfully slow, until I drag down the control center. Doesn't seem to be an issue with other apps like twitter, etc. It's like second nature to me now, but it is a little absurd for a phone this expensive. I'm using ios 13.5, for what it's worth.

    submitted by /u/without_using_hands
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X screen takes a second or two too long to lock after pressing lock button, has been pocket dialing people

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone X running iOS 13.6, and lately it's been pocket dialing people pretty frequently. I've also noticed a new, couple second delay in the screen locking after pressing the lock button, and wonder if this is leading my screen to somehow activate when I put it in my pocket, before it has a chance to respond to the button press and lock?

    I guess this sounds pretty weird. I also have noticed that this seems to be happening more now that I'm using an app called whatsapp more frequently.

    Anyone experience anything similar or have suggestions for how to troubleshoot this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dexterity_scrapple
    [link] [comments]

    Safari using 2GB despite having cleared cache

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Safari on my iPhone 7 (iOS 13.6) has ~2GB of phantom usage I cannot figure out. Right now, having just cleared my cache, my phone says Safari is using 1.91GB.

    Any time I've looked at my storage in the past, I've had about 200-500MB of website data, 3-4MB of history and 0KB in downloads. Yet the phone always says there is around 2GB in use.

    I have cleared the history and cache multiple times but it has never really solved anything. I have read in previous attempts to resolve this that sometimes it takes the phone time to readjust the figure but this has yet to happen for me.

    Does anyone have any ideas of where this phantom usage is coming from, places I can check, etc? I've looked in several places in Settings, I've looked at Files, if this is legitimately space taken on my phone I cannot figure out where. Any help is most appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Shitmask
    [link] [comments]

    Other system data is showing 45.75 GB in use. That seems excessive. How can I shrink that down and what should it be at?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Little white dots on iPhone can’t be wiped off.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    So a couple days ago I got my screen wet. My iPhone has a glass screen protector and when it got wet these little white dots started to appear. It was tried to wipe them off but they couldn't be wiped off and seem to be permanent. Anyone know how to get rid of these?

    Here's what it looks like

    https://toastyeggggg.tumblr.com/post/624561331699400704

    There's also these little white squiggly lines on the bottom of the screen.

    submitted by /u/iicognito
    [link] [comments]

    “iPhone requires service”?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    A friend gave me her old iPhone 7 that she wasn't using anymore, when trying to clear all data and settings I receive a message that says "iPhone requires service. You will not be able to set up this iPhone after erasing. A cellular update is required before it can be activated again." Is this something I can do myself? Or do I need to take it to a provider? The phone is unlocked to the best of my knowledge. It was previously used with T-Mobile, I'm looking to use it with. Cricket.

    submitted by /u/sansaskngslndngstrip
    [link] [comments]

    Appstore no longer wants to download anything

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Literally right before, it was downloading and installing apps just fine. Out of nowhere, it suddenly hangs on the spinning icon and doesn't even prompt me to verify the request. Restarting iTunes, clearing Network Data, logging out and in of my Apple ID, and restarting the iPhone itself have all been attempted without success. It's an iPhone 6S Plus.

    submitted by /u/MetroidJunkie
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS suddenly bricked itself

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys!
    I am out of ideas with my iPhone XS. The phone was working as normal with about half battery left, I have not dropped it, the phone is in perfect shape all around. I drove home and when I went to take it out of my pocket it was unresponsive. Just a black screen, no sound, no empty battery sign when trying to turn on, also no "connect to itunes" sign. Nothing, just a 1,5k space gray brick. The phone is only recognized by iTunes on my computer when I take it to DFU mode, that said nothing appears on my phone screen at the same time. I don´t have a backup so I didnt go down the road of trying a full reset - so i leave it overnight. Today in the morning I pressed vol up, vol down and power, it hadnt worked before but I thought Id give it a try - the phone turned on for about 5 minutes, everything was fine, all my data was there. In about 5 minutes the same thing happened and I have not managed to get it to turn on again over the course of this whole day trying.

    Does anyone have an idea what might be causing the issue? Is there a way I could retain my data and get the phone to work?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/babayagablin
    [link] [comments]

    Pending purchase

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Ok so my sister bought the club pass for BTD Battles on my phone because I didn't have it when I didn't want her too because I just had to restore them. But now because I don't have any money on my card and my uncle can't get into his PayPal (it's linked to the PayPal) It's stuck at purchase pending and I can't download anything. Does anyone know any way that I could try to cancel the purchase because it wasn't meant to happen. When I went onto the Apple site to do it it never popped up when I went thru any of the choices

    submitted by /u/itz_tyler_57
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Max - Microphone not working for calls/apps. Speakerphone works.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    iPhone 11 Pro max running iOS 13.6

    Purchased Feb 2020, USA (although being used in Costa Rica)

    One microphone isn't working. At 10 PM last night, it was working fine, and I could send voice messages over WhatsApp. Didn't charge it overnight. At 7 AM, I tried to send a voice message- all that's recorded is a "CLICK" noise, and then nothing. Same goes for voice memos, FB messenger voice messages. When I'm on a call, if I switch to speakerphone, the audio works fine. I also checked and my voice records fine on both front and rear facing video.

    No idea what could have caused the issue. The phone was next to me in bed, it worked before I went to sleep, didn't when I woke up.

    I cleaned the microphone holes on the bottom with a soft toothbrush. Also did a restart as well as a hard reset. I updated to iOS 13.6 at around 1030 to see if that would resolve the issue, it didn't fix it. Tried turning noise cancellation off/on. Turned Bluetooth off.

    I update apps very regularly. Facebook, WhatsApp, Messenger, etc were all updated this morning- although I don't remember if that was before or after I found out about the issue.

    submitted by /u/talentshowistomorrow
    [link] [comments]

    Freshly Restored iPhone stuck on Downloading Messages from iCloud

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    I just restored my iphone and started as new, but this is the first time I'm having issues with it not downloading any of my messages in iCloud. It keeps on saying download messages from icloud but it won't load or anything. It's plugged in and on wifi, I've left it overnight and its been roughly 24 hours but nothing is happening. I can still send messages fine but it won't download any of my old messages.

    Anyone having similar issues?

    submitted by /u/Voda14
    [link] [comments]

    Antutu score has significantly decreased on iOS 14 beta

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 and when I was at iOS 13.5 the Antutu score got 200 000, then I wanted to try iOS 14 b2, you won't believe, it dropped to 153 000, then yesterday I've update to beta 3 and it has a little increased and got 155 000. Do you I should downgrade to 13.6? All of the new features in iOS 14 are not necessary

    Edit: I am so sorry I've posted on the wrong subreddit. Thank you all for answer

    submitted by /u/Alibek7474
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 (upgraded a year ago from a iPhone 6) Health app sources won’t load

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    For a few years at this point, my phones health app won't load the sources section, it just continuously scrolls endlessly. It did this back when I had my previous phone (got my current one/iPhone 8 earlier last year) and now it's still doing this after upgrading and even updating iOS multiple times. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/Tyt1999
    [link] [comments]

    HELP iphone stuck on red charging logo

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    My iphone died, I plug it in and the picture showing to plug in the wire goes and just stays stuck with the red battery logo. When i remove the wire the picture comes back. Phone not getting recognized by itunes either, maybe coz it doesnt while its dead but yeah. HELPPP PLSSS

    submitted by /u/yaveen2310
    [link] [comments]

    FaceID not working on iPhones

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Hello, I've been thinking about picking up a used iphone X and I noticed that there's loads of listings for phones where their faceID doesn't work, stopped working after a update or something so I'm wondering if this is a common occurrence? Is it worth it to get a phone without a working FaceID? Is it possible to fix it in some cases? For reference, the non-faceID working phones are a bit over 300usd, while the working ones are like 500usd

    submitted by /u/randomseller
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with iPhone 11 Pro. Invisible apps?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Turned phone off and on and now a lot of my apps are invisible and/or have no name and/or do not function when opened (immediately crash, black screen, resetting information etc) Reddit works perfectly but did not come up on app search. I turned phone off and on numerous times only to have the problem either worsen or slightly improve. My local Apple store is closed. Reset home screen fixed the invisible apps but some titles do not appear and crashes are still happening consistently. Any advice? I've never encountered this problem before and have screenshots.

    submitted by /u/UnregistrdUser
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR 13.6 - can’t give apps permission for health data

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    When I go to Settings > Privacy > Health to give permission for apps to access health data, there is a spinning circle under "Apps" and "Research Studies". The spinning circle stays no matter how long I leave it on that screen. I've tried restoring my phone from a backup, power cycling the iPhone, and uninstalling/reinstalling the app I want to grant health permissions to. Does anybody know how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

    Screenshot of Issue

    submitted by /u/snowbunnyslayer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel