• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    iPad White Marble dBrand Skin in all its Glory..

    iPad White Marble dBrand Skin in all its Glory..


    White Marble dBrand Skin in all its Glory..

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    The iPad has not only transformed the way I learn but has actually brought back a creative side of myself I thought I’d lost a long time ago :’) using GoodNotes 5 and my iPad Pro 2020 12.9

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Concept imagines overhauled iPad mini with iPad Pro-like design and Face ID

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Free iOS app for WiFi signal strength measurements

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Any free iOS app to see wifi signal strength ? I use wifi signal analyzer app for Android on my OnePlus. I was unable to find any free iOS app for measuring wifi signal on my iPad. Scany is a popular iOS app for visualizing wifi signal in graph format but it is a paid app.

    PS I want to compare the wifi signal received from my laptop, PC, Android phone and iPad; as I receive different ping and netspeed in different devices ( same location of devices from router )

    submitted by /u/sanjoyroyce
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 10.5 IN 2020 Review with keyboard and Apple Pencil

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    This iPad is great for everything from web browsing to just streaming twitch in 120HZ crispness, the iPad is plenty fast enough to do word documents and some engineering programmes which is all I use it for just on the go in lectures and when I don't want to take my laptop with me the ease of pairing with the iPhone and AirPods is seamless I can pair to my iPhone via the WiFi settings inside and use its mobile data.

    My setup: iPad Pro 10.5 64GB IPad Pro apple keyboard cover Apple Pencil

    I'm currently running IOS 14 beta and I have had no issues the spotlight search is a nice addition Siri looks great, and the inclusion of low power mode is much needed on iPads as their ARM processors from Apple are so powerful which isn't even needed for what 90 percent of users do

    I know this wasn't hugely in depth but I'm sure a lot of you have already watched a lot of YouTube reviews

    submitted by /u/rJno1
    [link] [comments]

    Cant zoom in on hd photo in photos app

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    the photo can be zoome-in in safari as close as i want, but when i import it in the photos app it limits you to how much u can zoom in, is there a way to fix this so i can zoom in?

    submitted by /u/balbasor456
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the 4-digit passcode option?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    With the iPad OS 14.0, I find there is no 4-digit passcode option?

    Is it just me or how to get it back?

    submitted by /u/Hackettlai
    [link] [comments]

    Removable Matte/ Anti-glare Screen Protector Made from a Vinyl Pouch

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    Removable Matte/ Anti-glare Screen Protector Made from a Vinyl Pouch

    I have searched high and low for the perfect screen protector to enhance my writing experience with the iPad without having to give up that gorgeous retina display. Stick on matte screen protectors obscured that luscious display and drove me insane with the rainbow grain effect. Now lo and behold my DIY screen protector made from a frosted vinyl pouch!

    Provides just enough of a sandy texture to create that paperlike experience, and the vinyl is durable enough that you can maneuver it this way and that without too much wear.

    Take it off when you just want to indulge that crystal clear retina display!

    I've always had an affinity to my Kobo e-reader, but now I just might have to put it to rest because this also simulates an e-ink display well enough. If a company actually manufactured this with laser cutting, I wouldn't hesitate to pay for it!

    submitted by /u/Metafuzz
    [link] [comments]

    Magic keyboard weirdness in various apps

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I'm seeing it more and more in various apps.

    1. You can type but the spacebar won't work.
    2. You'll get weird word corrections, sometimes in other languages that aren't even added as a keyboard.
    3. I know there was another thing I saw but now I'm blanking.

    In all of these cases if you take the iPad off the keybaord you can type perfectly. Not looking for support so much as confirmation that I'm not the only one.

    Restarting the iPad or removing and replacing it from the keybaord do nothing.

    The most recent case I was on the Amazon forum in the iPad Amazon app and could not type in title field. Spacebar wouldn't work and it would autocorrect Amazon to something like Amazon in Portuguese. I don't have a Portguese keyboard installed.

    submitted by /u/gadgetvirtuoso
    [link] [comments]

    Noise reduction from videos on iPad

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Cross posting this from r/iOS

    Hi, I mostly screen record my lectures for teaching purposes. Doing so is trivial on MacBook as well as iPad. Often the audio has background noise. On MacBook, I could easily fix with noise suppression on OBSStudio or easily reduce noise in iMovie.

    The iPad iMovie version doesn't seem to have the one click option to reduce noise.

    I'm not really a professional video editor and only need to remove background noise from my video on my iPad. Suggestions? Free options would be great.

    submitted by /u/nipunbatra
    [link] [comments]

    editing hand drawing on IPAD pro (10.5)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    Yo, i am trying to see if i can edit some of my drawings on adobe or something on my iPad. I dont have any idea how or really what even to search for. I am mostly looking to clean up my drawings and enhance lines etc. Pretty much just prepare for prints. Would anyone be able to help me? Is there an app? I dont mind paying. Thanks, yall.

    submitted by /u/nooooooofun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel