• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] can someone make tweak for this widget ios 13.5 ?

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] can someone make tweak for this widget ios 13.5 ?


    [Request] can someone make tweak for this widget ios 13.5 ?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    [Free Release] You asked for it, so I made it | SpotifyPlaylistNumberOfSongs

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    [Update] Cydia Substrate has been updated to 0.9.7105

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Cydia Substrate 0.9.7105 uses slightly less memory (which is good) by also avoiding some key side effects with respect to library bundles (which is even better) but also attempts to prevent processes with memory limits from crashing due to Substrate extensions (as some processes fundamentally will have only just enough memory to run normally); it also fixes an issue on iOS 14 where Substrate failed to allow tvOS binaries to run on iOS (and vice versa).

    submitted by /u/ruchir031
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] TrueDate - Set when the date should rollover!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I stay up late a lot, and there have been many times where I look to see the date and get confused because it is after midnight. This tweak aims to solve that problem by allowing you to set what time the date should rollover. The time can be set in settings and will affect the lock screen, notification center, and possibly more.

    Compatibility: Made for iOS 13, but it probably works for other versions too.

    This is my first tweak so definitely let me know if there's anything I could do differently or better!

    It can be downloaded on my repo: https://wrp1002.github.io/

    Source code is on GitHub

    submitted by /u/wes_hamster
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Reminder to change your user flair

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm just letting you know your user flair might be outdated and needs to be changed.

    Nothing else, have a great rest of your day!

    Also, feel free to comment below to test your user flair

    submitted by /u/sumith_hebbar
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] cowsay installation script for iOS

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    This is just for fun. If you want cowsay, a terminal command that displays a cow saying whatever you want on iOS, open a terminal and run these commands (default password is alpine if you haven't changed it):

    su apt install curl curl -fsSL cadoth.net/cowsay-ios.sh | bash -

    That's it. Enjoy your cow:

    ``` marone:~ root# cowsay moo


    < moo >


     \ ^__^ \ (oo)\_______ (__)\ )\/\ ||----w | || || 

    ```

    submitted by /u/nyuszika7h
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] iOS13 Simulate Touch Library - Programmable - Example With Fortnite & PUBG Mobile

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    [Free Release] iOS13 Simulate Touch Library - Programmable - Example With Fortnite & PUBG Mobile

    A repo that can be used to simulate touch events on iOS13 even WITHOUT latency. Link here: https://github.com/xuan32546/IOS13-SimulateTouch

    (click the link and give me a star on Github plz! This encourges me a lot.)

    The library (tweak) is just a bridge between system and user mode applications. You have to write your own scripts in order to control your iOS device (just several lines of code). See sample code.

    I write scripts using python to let myself play iOS games using the keyboard and mouse of my computer. Here are demos of Fortnite and PUBG Mobile. The PUBG & Fortnite scripts will be released in 2 days on Github with effective anticheat-bypass for the two games. And if you come up with good ideas about useful scripts, just let me know. I will write scripts for you.

    Have fun with the simulate touch library, and I hope you guys can make powerful tools using this library.

    discord: https://discord.gg/acSXfyz (I will post updates on discord. Many amazing features is coming! You can also give me some suggestions on discord)

    Github

    Demo Usage Fortnite Mobile

    Demo Usage PUBG Mobile

    submitted by /u/Ms1019
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] An updated version of this so it works on newer 2048

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    [Free release] Dock6 - brings back square dock to notched devices! Get it off my repo now!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    [Request] A geofence tweak like activator, or a geofence option for activator.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    [Request] tweak that removes the status bar in Apple Music now playing screen and makes it fullscreen

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    [Request] A tweak to make the Lock Screen's passcode entry keypad hexagonally arranged, to reduce horizontal misclicking error-rate by increasing the average distance between keys. Rose support or haptic feedback (and a visual, light-up button for the 'Delete' key) would be very good, as well.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    [Question] How can I stop this popping up on my mac, obviously I dont want to update since I am jailbroken so what can I do to stop this message from popping up all the time? Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Tweak that enables user to select # of notifs to start grouping.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    [QUESTION] Anyone ever find a fix/Did all the steps mentioned on line Unable to share in photos app

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    [Question] iOS ideas/current tweaks you’d love to see implemented in stock iOS

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I hope you're all having a wonderful day and are all staying safe! I'm currently attending college for Mobile Development, doubling major in either cyber security or computer science. One of our projects is making a PowerPoint as our future selves out of college for the audience/company I'd plan and see myself working for. I have a huge love and admiration for every creator and their ideas and I would love to make my presentation be above and beyond standard, and wanted to see if anybody or everybody have mock-ups of ideas for iOS, current tweaks that would be functional and have ease of use for iOS, and if you guys could post the links to each and every already made tweak. Off the wall question but I want to make something special! I would post the presentation on here (if allowed, not sure if this is really an applicable post on here but thought I would try) and post links and give credit to all ideas and current tweaks I would use in the presentation! Much love and thank you all 🤍

    submitted by /u/LostArt1998
    [link] [comments]

    [DISCUSSION] So I made the switch from unc0ver to checkra1n

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Don't know if I'm one of the few or maybe a placebo effect a few tweaks but my standby is way better than unc0ver and it's more stable. Not a single respring or crash and battery life is amazing.

    I did the switch after I restore rootfs on unc0ver removing all my tweaks and then reset and erase everything. Works smooth.

    submitted by /u/derykisonder
    [link] [comments]

    [Paid Release] PinHeads WhatsApp - Pin favorite chats in WhatsApp, just like iOS 14! (+ Special Offer)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    [QUESTION] Any free alternatives to Juice?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    [Update] iOS-Restrictions-Recovery v0.7 | Can find the Screen Time passcode of any iOS 7 to 13 device

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    [question] Is there a tweak to make night shift more red?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    [Request] Swipe down to dismiss the keyboard

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Is there a tweak that will let you swipe down to dismiss the keyboard?

    submitted by /u/GusMG
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] RemoveDots13 - fixes an issue where it doesn't work on some devices. Get it off my repo now for free. If you want updates on my latest tweaks, updates and giveaways, follow me on Twitter.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    [question] Any tweaks for Discord?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Simple enough. I was wondering if there are any tweaks for Discord. I don't really care what they do, I just want to know if any exist

    submitted by /u/adamb863
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] a tweak to hide the ‘Broadcast Lists’ and ‘New Group’ buttons in WhatsApp or make it into minimal icons at the top beside edit and new message, so as to have a cleaner over all look like that of messages

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel