• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    iPhone Huge shoutout to all the helpers and volunteers that come regularly or maybe only once to help others!

    iPhone Huge shoutout to all the helpers and volunteers that come regularly or maybe only once to help others!


    Huge shoutout to all the helpers and volunteers that come regularly or maybe only once to help others!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    You are the real heroes and you are appreciated!

    submitted by /u/netpastor
    [link] [comments]

    Hey sub owner: I love the new icon!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:15 PM PDT

    That is all. :)

    submitted by /u/TwoCables_from_OCN
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR connection issues

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Me and my fiancée both have XRs and in the same spot her connection will be much better. I have trouble searching WiFi when I'm 10 feet from the router and she can use it far out in the garage easily. Is there anything I can do to fix this? It's the same with service.

    submitted by /u/jwilliamsub
    [link] [comments]

    MyMail

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Hello, I recently checked my screentime allowed apps and see that a "Email Client App - MyMail" is installed onto my phone. Photo However, it is not anywhere on my homescreen or in my search bar. I don't have a great feeling about it, so how can I install this?

    submitted by /u/aheliate
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s suddenly overheating and getting temperature warning

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    My sisters iPhone 6s has suddenly started overheating and shutting down every few minutes. It's so hot you can't really hold it long. She got it brand new only a little over a year ago. No drops or water damage. Battery health is still close to 90%. Warranty is gone though.

    Any idea what it could be?

    I tried hard reset, closing all apps, turning off data.

    Attached are photos of what's happening https://imgur.com/a/rmimcld/

    submitted by /u/Baykey123
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X apple logo flickering

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    I went swimming, and like an idiot, forgot my phone in my pocket. Threw it in rice super quickly, but now when I power on the boot screen flickers, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/yes-yess
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone XR Touch screen problems.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    My iPhone XR screen is becoming unresponsive. The strange thing is, it isn't a specific spot on the phone that doesn't work, it's specific apps.

    Example: I can't turn my brightness down on the control panel by swiping down, but it allows me to hold the brightness button in to turn it on night mode.

    When I go to close apps, it doesn't allow me to close the Facebook app or the instagram app by swiping, it doesn't matter where they're located on the screen.

    I don't think it's water damage as it's not a specific part on the screen it's just specific apps are targeted, very strange.

    Can anyone explain this or better yet: help?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/tomisderealised
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 11 ios 13.6

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    So my iPhone won't play videos or sounds and then It will randomly turn off and the Apple Logo will flash on and off against a black screen. The only fix is to reboot the whole phone and it only works for about a few days and then it restarts the process. If anyone knows anything about this I would love some advice! Thanks 👍

    submitted by /u/hitemwita
    [link] [comments]

    Speak to Text on Iphone 11 (13.6)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    When using the speech to text feature I notice it will capitalize the first letter of the word...is it possible to turn this off?

    Case: Sometimes when I'm writing a message instead of writing out a long item or word I will simply hit the microphone and say it. The issue is when it does this it capitalizes the spoken word even if it's in the middle of sentence! ugh.

    submitted by /u/GhostNoteSymphonies
    [link] [comments]

    What is wrong with my camera??

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 and whenever I use the back camera it starts going wavey and makes a loud rapid clicking noise, I have put a video of this on my profile. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/jm6802
    [link] [comments]

    What/what kind of things breaks inside the iphone if someone accidently drop from not high?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I accidently drop really close to the ground

    This is an iphone se 2020

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Verification problem while trying to install free app

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    So I've searched up multiple ways on this problem, I'm trying to download a free app and it keeps saying "verification required" and it takes me to my payment info. I've been using nothing but Visa/mastercard gift cards as my payment info for as long as I remember. It won't let me change my region/family sharing(as it's not enabled) and I can't even remove any of my subscriptions. Any fix? Or do I really need to get another gift card because all my other added payment methods(gift cards) are all used up. Just simply need a solution as I'm going on a long road trip and I've been trying to download offline games to keep me entertained half the time.

    submitted by /u/cedesislame
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to settings reset my phone, now it won't turn on

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    For a start all my apps stopped working, they were just showing the symbol of the app as if it was loading but it never would. So then I tried to do a settings reset which ended up showing the apple symbol and a loading bar, and it's now been like that for 3 days with the loading bar sitting at finished/almost finished but nothing happening. Is there anything I can do before I take it into the store?

    submitted by /u/sian775
    [link] [comments]

    Dose anybody know how to do factory reset on disabled iphonexr need help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel