• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]


    It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Developers are now allowed to post their games on the subreddit, twice a month. Any Developer posts, posted before this post will be removed. When this post is 24 hours old, Developer Saturday will be over.

    Reminders:

    1. You do not need to message the moderators today to get permission to post your game. However, any spam will be dealt with accordingly, please report any spam you see. Moderators will still be viewing posts to make sure they fall within our guidelines and Reddit's guidelines.

    2. If your accounts main purpose on Reddit is just for self-promotion, and you have over 10% of your account being promotion, you need to message/modmail the moderators before posting.

    3. You can only self promote twice a month. If you post your game more than twice a month, it will be removed. You can view this post for more information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Splashy - a small puzzle game where every level is randomly generated

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Certain games need special praise

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Being an absolute puzzle addict and also a developer myself, I cannot express how good this puzzle game is, the vibes, the balance and the puzzles, all spot on. Was in dire need of a praise...

    Humbug

    submitted by /u/userinterfaceme
    [link] [comments]

    Hi there! In my latest release of Herodom, I created a custom character creation mode. Would you like to give it a try?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    Easy or basic versions of “AutoChess” or equivalent/auto battler games?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    I quite enjoyed DOTA Underlords, but I don't have much time to play and jump on and off games quickly for 5-10 minutes. For a full session of DOTA Underlords can take considerably longer than that.

    I downloaded a new game today called Battle Legion which seems to be a very simplified version of chess, you build an army/deck and it automatically fights for you. It's supposed to be pvp which I'm keen on, but I'm like 90% sure I'm fighting bots/PVE so far.

    I was just wondering if you had any suggestions for games like this that don't take too much time, would be suitable to jump in for quick games? I used to play Clash Royale a lot but it has got very stale, but that's the sort of quick games I'm after.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/-ConMan-
    [link] [comments]

    I've been tired of playing unrealistic simulators/tycoons/business games. So I made Influencer - Life Simulator! Carve out a niche, manage key, social metrics, sign brand contracts, launch products and maybe even go viral in the process - just don't go broke first. Feedback and critiques welcome!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Games similiar to DOS2?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    I played DOS 2 on my switch. It was a top game of mine. I don't normally like strategy turn based games but that game did so much right. I tried Baulders gate 1 but it was so outdated I couldn't enjoy it. Any similiar up to date games for iOS?

    submitted by /u/First-Hour
    [link] [comments]

    Presto Starto! My first Mobile game!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    So, recently I published my small, casual game for mobiles. It's a relaxing puzzle where you are supposed to find a way to zero all squares. Let me know what do you think. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1521069944

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Titan Quest vs Battleheart Legacy vs Eternium

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I got an itch to play a Diablo-like and I'm wondering what this sub thinks of the options in title. Titan Quest seems like a proven, quality game; Battleheart Legacy is based on Battleheart (right?); and Eternium seems to come up a lot in these conversations (or is it Ember?).

    Basically, what would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/rhetorOcelot
    [link] [comments]

    [Puzzle] Threes! Drops Down from 8.49 to a Whopping **0.99** (CAD)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Looking for an Eye Spy type game or a Wheres Waldo type game

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I am looking for a mobile game on iOS that has gameplay like the Where's Waldo books. Ideally it will be like the scavenger hunt mode on Two Dots.

    Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/gdaem
    [link] [comments]

    New Game Modes for HexT Puzzle Game

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    New Game Modes for HexT Puzzle Game

    We've added New Tiles & Game Modes to HexT - Updated this week on the App Store

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/hext-addictive-puzzle-game/id1169807227

    HexT Dragon Tiles

    HexT is an addictive puzzle game, with elements of Tetris and 2048.

    Major update has multiple game mode choices, ability to change the tiles played & the colors.

    You can check your score on the Leaderboard which collects scores from all over the world.

    Easy to play 1 handed while riding the subway, bus.

    Playable on iPhone, iPad and has Keyboard support.

    Find us on

    submitted by /u/Lore_Oz
    [link] [comments]

    Crossnumber Game - a math puzzle game

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    What sequence to play the iOS (Professor) Layton games

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    A couple years ago I played and enjoyed Layton: Curious Village in HD on my iPad.

    At the time, I read some reviews, and ended up buying Layton's Mystery Journey and Layton Brothers Mystery Room

    I also see that there is now a Layton: Diabolical Box in HD, but ideally I'd rather first play one of the games have already paid for.

    IIRC, my original plan was to play Mystery Journey first, then Mystery Room. But I see that Mystery Room has the better reviews.

    There's a pretty good chance that whichever when I play, it will be the only one before I forget about it for another couple years.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/ProfessorDave3D
    [link] [comments]

    Great community here

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    I'm curious if any of you people know of a similar community but based for Xbox? There's so many independently published games that it's impossible to know which ones I'd like, and I'm getting a list from a bunch of fans like happens here would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Gra-x
    [link] [comments]

    Besides the App Store, what sites have a high number of ratings for iOS game apps?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I'm finding that some game apps in the App Store don't have many ratings there.

    Examples: All-In-One Solitaire (3), Allgood Solitaire (12), Epic Solitaire Collection (7), Goodsol Solitaire 101 (2), Solitaire Planet (4), Solitaire Till Dawn (23)

    Are there good websites that I can go to which might be likely to have a much larger number of ratings for game apps?

    I'd like to get a more reliable indication of how good an app is, from a larger number of people, rather than just relying on a small number of ratings in the app store.

    submitted by /u/EndersGame_Reviewer
    [link] [comments]

    Good game for iPhone xs to kill time on a car journey?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Got iPhone xs for my 18 birthday. Very very big upgrade from anything I've had before. Very happy with it.

    We are going to a cottage for a week holiday (allowed in my country). Looking for specifically OFFLINE time killer games as I don't even have a SIM card yet.

    Also, those miscellaneous "interesting" apps you can play around with are cool if you can recommend anything like that, e.g some kind of interactive space app or just anything that's cool to play around with for a bit on an iPhone XS screen. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dragonduck123
    [link] [comments]

    MMORPGs?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    Any recommendations?

    submitted by /u/yvZo
    [link] [comments]

    How to find out when an app was first released?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    What's the easiest/quickest way to find out the date when an app was first released?

    Example: BVS Solitaire Collection

    Clicking "version history" only goes back to version 1.3.5.

    submitted by /u/EndersGame_Reviewer
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Anyone know any fun games that are ~$5 on the app store?

    submitted by /u/jazmlab
    [link] [comments]

    Are iPad games better than MacBook games?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    For my next portable computer I'm considering both and want to know if iPad gaming is any good compared to MacBook gaming? From what I understand the Mac is not great for gaming and the iPad seems to have a lot of options when using a controller?

    submitted by /u/BOLTAR52
    [link] [comments]

    Good arcade hack and slash games

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I'm trying to scratch that hack and slash itch, I love Minecraft dungeons and the more arcade feel to it where you don't have to visit 5 different people after each dungeon. I really want one where I can just hop in and obliterate enemies.

    submitted by /u/BispecledSephliopod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel