• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    I’m con-fuckin-used.

    I’m con-fuckin-used.


    I’m con-fuckin-used.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    What is all this about free awards and premium from the IOS client? How do I do this? What?

    submitted by /u/handsoffmyspuds
    [link] [comments]

    Today my free gold from Alien Blue ends

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    With the gold coming to an end, my debt to this app has been paid but I'll still keep it downloaded for old times sake. Good luck to all of you beasts that still hold on to this app.

    Farewell to you all and thank you AB for the countless hours of entertainment.

    submitted by /u/TheInsaneCataclyst
    [link] [comments]

    I didn’t even know this community existed

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I recently came across this subreddit and had no idea this was even a thing. I've been using Alien Blue since about 2011 when I only had an IPod touch and have loved the app ever since. I use an IPhone 6s and have IOS 13 and have virtually had no problems with this app for almost a decade. I sometimes get logged out and sometimes gifs won't play but I had no idea this app was abandoned at all let alone for so long. It's still great and I'm glad to see other people feel the same way. No way I'm ever switching apps until I'm forced to

    submitted by /u/Youngjizzy
    [link] [comments]

    This is the month old alien blue users loose their premium, will you purchase reddit premium now?

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel