• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Apple TV Anyone having issues with the YouTube app after using the search function?

    Apple TV Anyone having issues with the YouTube app after using the search function?


    Anyone having issues with the YouTube app after using the search function?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Every time I use the search function inside the YouTube app to find videos, it'll work once but not twice and then I can't select any videos or get out of the search section and have to close the app. Or it'll do this weird thing where the search part disappears into the top of the screen and you can just see the bottoms of the letters.

    Any ideas? I've already deleted the app and reinstalled it and restarted the Apple TV. I'm on the 13.4.6 tvOS

    submitted by /u/VampyreLust
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb Display Suggestions?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Re-doing some rooms in the house and am in the market for a new display to connect to the Apple TV.

    I exclusively use the Apple ecosystem, so I'll never use a smart display's Android/Roku/Amazon smart features

    Big factors for me are price and screen size/resolution.

    Any suggestions, fellow Apple TV users?

    submitted by /u/startingtheday
    [link] [comments]

    Appletv 4k with 1080p tv

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I am looking for a streaming device that will let me output atmos to my receiver which is connected to a 1080p tv.

    The firestick fails to do this as it only sends atmos alors with uhd stream. Same with Nvidia shield. What about atv 4k ? I did read conflicting information, nothing concrete.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hot-End4142
    [link] [comments]

    Walked into the cat trying to catch the fish in the screensaver

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    4K Remote won’t work ONLY in Hulu?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Hi folks - anyone else having a problem with this? Just started today. Remote works fine in every other app.

    submitted by /u/marascottish
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI cable?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    My ATV doesn't want to output UHD to my TV & I want to see if it's the cable that's the issue. The TV is a 2 year old Philips ambilight so it should support it. Logical thing is the cable I'm using is too old (entirely possible).

    I want to get a couple of new HDMI cables to replace the existing ones on the setup (Sony HT ZF9 in between the TV & ATV) & am somewhat confused over which to get. I've seen V2.0 & V2.1, is 2.1 the latest version?

    submitted by /u/ou812_X
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it take so long to switch between SDR and HDR?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    My Roku TV and PS4 manage to do this instantly, but it takes my Apple TV a good five seconds to make the switch. Why is this the case?

    Sometimes it also doesn't properly change dynamic range and the colors are all wrong. Even when switching between apps without changing dynamic range the screen often goes black for a little bit. Was I wrong to expect a $200 device to be faster and more stable than a built-in Roku?

    submitted by /u/i_need_a_computer
    [link] [comments]

    Certain Apps and shows only playing sound on new TV

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    About 3 days ago, I got a new 4k LG TV. I've had an Apple TV 4K for about a year now and have had no issues (before new TV, I just had a 1080 HD). Yesterday, we noticed that on two separate apps (Apple TV+ and Disney+) that some shows wouldn't play any sound. I initially thought it was my TV, so I tried a hard reset (I.E. "Reset Factory Settings") and I was still having the same issues. Long story short, we tried different apps that came with the TV (that are also available on Apple TV) and everything was working fine, so we came to the conclusion that it was the actual Apple TV.

    Has anyone else had this issue? Is there something I can adjust on the Apple TV settings? It's currently on Dolby 4K 60 (I think that's how it's written out).

    submitted by /u/ohhaimark0
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K Image issues

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Apple TV 4K Image issues

    I recently bought the TCL R617 75" and the Apple TV 4K.

    However, I suspect that my APTV has some hardware issue. The Dolby Vision content looks so washed out (PFA). I tested this by watching the 'Foundation' and 'See' trailers (both support 4K Dolby Vision) on ATV+ and I am noticing a lot of jitter and wash out effect with the bright scenes.

    I tried changing the cables, I tried a HDMI 2.0(the regular cable) and a HDMI 2.1 cable (6ft 48 gbps, 4k @ 120hz) and it hasn't resolved the issue. The content plays fine on the ATV+ app on the Roku OS.

    I tried playing around with the Video/Audio settings (by downgrading the Format and turning on Match content) but that is not helping either. However, the content looks fine in the SDR setting.

    Thoughts?

    https://preview.redd.it/g1d0e2yicr851.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=92bc6e7527bf882f127546c6516b638029ecb427

    submitted by /u/dataviztribe
    [link] [comments]

    Remote removal of user on an Apple TV

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I have a couple of Apple TV's that I let my Ex keep. They were still signed in under my user ID, never got into multi user id's for it. We are currently starting to separate things and I've been trying to make things easier for her. What I am running into is that when she watches something on Disney+ it's showing up in my up next feed. I removed the devices from my account and changed my Apple ID password. Is there a reason this would still be popping up, she's logged in to her own Disney+ account not mine, so I know that isn't the issue. Any thoughts on this would be helpful, I've been having trouble finding something on the web for this.

    submitted by /u/fish1856
    [link] [comments]

    Xcode cannot connect to Apple TV, anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    My Apple TV (4th gen) is paired with Mac correctly. But when I try to run app on the device it got stuck on "preparing debuggin for device..." and after waiting half an hour apple tv going to sleep anyway.

    MacOS Mojave last Xcode version there. I read all solution on internet but they are wrong and not solving the problem. Reading old other threads here I only point that writing "It did not work" doesnt make one asshole it is just stating the fact that solution is wrong. Believe me, I am developer so I know how SO works, I added "Device Support" for ios 13 and tvos 13 and it works correctly with iPhone.

    I tried everything, even "turn off and on" method and nothing helps so I am curious if anyone had the same problem and what is the magic solution. If you dont have a solution don't reply because I am tired of "what is your OS" "You should do..." posts - Yes I did everything suggested on internet AND IT NOT WORK!. Reporting Bug to Apple also did not have any effect.

    submitted by /u/PeachOrPear
    [link] [comments]

    Audio crackling or popping when using Atmos and Vision.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    I'm having some issues with a popping or crackle sound with my setup. It happens when a person talks a bit too loud or raised volume. It also sometimes happens when I pause or resume. It's like the speaker does a single crackle or a small pop.

    My reference point that I use to test it is with a specific moment in a tv show called Defending Jacob. The issue happens when using Apple TV 4K, atmos, and Dolby vision. So the show is Defending Jacob season 1 episode 6. At 12:20-12:49.

    The same video does not pop or crackle when I use the lg internal app. It also appears to not happen when I remove either Dolby atmos or Dolby vision from the mix.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/bryshawhere
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app or setting in Apple Photos to play my animated gifs or loop my mp4s?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Plex or another app maybe?

    submitted by /u/Unfazed_One
    [link] [comments]

    how to control apple tv from windows pc

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    is it possible to control/airplay to an apple tv from a windows 10 pc? and if possible how?

    submitted by /u/Overnandpage55
    [link] [comments]

    Words (feat. Rampage & Voice Watkins) - Single by Scrooge Owens

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Uh, no. That’s not ok.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    GoldKing Frankaveli by B-Frank

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Are You About It by Niecey Dha Boss

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel