• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Apple Watch A splash of Nectarine

    Apple Watch A splash of Nectarine


    A splash of Nectarine

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Apple Watch User Guide

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Since I thought this might not be well known, Apple does have their own User Guide for the Apple Watch that might be helpful for a lot of the questions asked here.

    https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewBook?id=1475314179

    submitted by /u/Fayette3001
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this discontinued band to add to the collection ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Basic bitch and proud ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    New to Apple Watch. Loving the face customizations and shortcuts.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Bought myself a sport loop & AirPods Pro for my birthday & ended up getting gifted a Hermes band + the same AirPods ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Apple Watch Maps directions in Unsupported Country

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Is there any way to get the directions on Apple Watch in an unsupported country.

    Any third party applications? or a way to use GPS on iPhone??

    thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/isthisallowed1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Series 3 Microphone not working at all

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Recently the microphone has stopped working completely and I have absolutely no idea why. It doesn't work in calls, in siri etc. Both my IPhone and my watch are up to date with updates, and as far as I know, all the settings regarding voice, siri etc should be fine as well. I have tried the manual water cleaning multiple times but to no avail. Everything else on the watch including the speaker works fine. Please let me know it is fried or is there something I may have missed to fix this. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BigBoi3425
    [link] [comments]

    Data geekery: does Activity/Health count steps twice?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    The Watch and the iPhone both count steps, and I've always wondered how data from each device contributes to the total in the activity and health apps. I know that Apple Watch data is prioritised, but wanted to see for myself. So I did this little experiment.

    I wore my watch all day and took my phone with me on two walks. This is the data from midnight till around 17:30:

    Total 6,087
    Watch 6,087
    iPhone 4,326

    iPhone's steps are ignored.

    Then in the evening I took my watch off and went out for about an hour with just my phone:

    Total 10,550 (4,463 increase)
    Watch 6,087
    iPhone 8,789 (4,463 increase)

    When you're not not wearing the watch, steps from the iPhone are counted.

    After that I put my watch back on for the rest of the day and checked after midnight:

    Total 11,702 (increase 1,152)
    Watch 7,205 (increase 1,118)
    iPhone 9,258 (increase 469)

    Most of that increase comes from the watch, since I wore it almost all evening. But 34 steps come from elsewhere. Probably the iPhone, but I can't see how.

    I made a spreadsheet of all the data. It's quite interesting (if you're a data nerd) and it shows that while the iPhone and watch don't always agree, they generally only differ by about 50-70 steps for the same time period during exercise. I guess it's easier to count steps by tracking the swinging of an arm or the tilting of the phone in a pocket. The discrepancy was bigger when I was in my flat in the evening, where it was off by about 100-200. I have no idea how my iPhone counts steps in that scenario since it spends most of the time lying flat or responding to messages.

    BTW, my watch is called Gustav, and my phone is called Ichabod (otherwise the spreadsheet won't make sense) :D

    https://www.icloud.com/numbers/0YrnRNKR_tvFdvycw30InyyPA#Steps

    submitted by /u/maercus
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have any pics of a Gold Stainless S5 with the “Stone” Sport Band?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Or experience with how they think it matches up?

    Thinking about grabbing one but with all the rigmarole involved with visiting the store I plan on ordering it online for delivery.

    submitted by /u/Harlequin_AU
    [link] [comments]

    NFC Tag Question

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Hey, I have an iPhone X and an Apple Watch Series 5.

    I want to buy some NFC tags so I can for example put one at the front door where I can either tap my Watch or iPhone on it to turn off my lights through a shortcut automation.

    Does the iPhone X support this without turning on the phone and same with the Series 5 if I wave my arm by the tag?

    submitted by /u/northerncap
    [link] [comments]

    New band day. Which one should I try first? Pure platinum/black, surf blue or cactus?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Apple watch S3 keeps disconnecting from iPhone, help!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    My series 3 apple watch keeps disconnecting from my iPhone 6S every time I leave the house (it's actually not even connected to the phone in the house, just connected to the wifi).

    I have tried every conceivable fix including restarting both devices, updating both devices, bluetooth on/off and resetting my watch and repairing it with my phone (this is the only thing that works, but will only last ~1 day before disconnecting again).

    My dad and one of my friends is also having this issue so am thinking it's a software problem. Is anyone else experiencing this? And does anyone have a permanent fix?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/big-tiny
    [link] [comments]

    Extremely bad luck with swimming?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Last year: First time swimming with a series 4 watch that was less than a month old in a pool that was only 5 feet deep and the watch went dead for a week, when it finally came back it was never the same.

    Two days ago: First time swimming with a series 5 watch that is less than a month old....in a pool that was 5 feet deep (different pool) where my head was never even submerged...and the watch is completely dead. Completely will not even get a logo or anything.

    Is it just really bad luck?

    submitted by /u/the9quad
    [link] [comments]

    Do exercise bikes count towards your distance traveled, with or without having the indoor cycle workout running?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Apple Watch series 4 not updating; why???

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    I’m thinking of joining you guys, what’s the difference between the series 5 and series 3?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I'm going to be buying an Apple Watch and I'm stuck between buying the series 3 for the price and the series 5 for the features, can you guys help me decide by telling me the meaningful differences?

    submitted by /u/baconmaka
    [link] [comments]

    [App dev] What apps do you guys want?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I'm studying Swift & SwiftUI and trying to come up with ideas on how to get my feet wet with the Apple Watch. I've got a brand new S5 and I want to know what everyone wants!

    I don't plan on selling anything, this is mostly just for my own fun, but if people really get behind an idea, I'd be happy to open source!

    submitted by /u/egputhrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    My new favorite watch face for night. Series 3. Using a all black image.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel