• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Apple Watch r/AppleWatch Discord Server

    Apple Watch r/AppleWatch Discord Server


    r/AppleWatch Discord Server

    Posted: 24 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Join us on the r/AppleWatch Discord Server and chat with other Apple Watch owners!

    Want to show off your watch or share your watchOS 7 watch face? Need advice on whether to get a Series 5 or wait until the Series 6? Or do you just want to show a new award you just got?

    We've got you covered!

    https://discord.gg/KKaT6P7

    submitted by /u/amrealpatrick
    [link] [comments]

    We bought an Apple Watch today. What an awesome experience!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Yeah my wife decided to switch from her Fitbit to Apple Watch today after her Fitbit broke and we got the money back. So we drove to the next Apple store (Oberhausen, Germany) and I decided to wear my "retro" Apple T-shirt, just for the lols I thought. Thanks to COVID waited a solid hour in line. A really nice Apple employee talked with us and asked, as a joke of course, if I'm an Apple employee and we talked and laughed a little bit. So my wife choose her Apple Watch and Band and we went to payment. Then he said "Well as an Apple employee you get the employee discount" and smiled. I honestly understood that as a joke and only went "haha yeah that's right"

    I paid everything and didn't even notice tbh but afterwards my wife said that we only paid 425€ instead of the regular 465€ thanks to an 40€ discountfor the 44mm Aluminium Watch. I don't recall that there is any official discount right now for the watch.

    Hell what a nice guy. It made our weekend really. I never thought that would happen to us. Just wanted to share this story, maybe even the guy who sold us the watch will read this. Really awesome!

    submitted by /u/Bloodwalker09
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! I finally did it!!!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    To my fellow Jews, you know the struggle lol

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    It took today months into the pandemic for me to realize I could use Apple Pay on my watch to get around needing to wait for face ID to fail with a mask on my phone

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Finally letting go of my box collection

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    My new “made for Apple watch” certified charger

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    What’s your move goal calories?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Date

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Are there any complications that show today's date in a large text? The complications I'm using only shows the date in very small font. I know I can tap on the date and it will make it larger, but I'm just wondering if there is a way to avoid that step. I also know that I can increase the text size for everything on the watch, but I just want to see the date in larger text - not everything else.

    submitted by /u/ihateconspiracies
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point in lobbying together to get Apple to apply to the Australian Gov. for ECG functionality approval in Australia?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Apple Watch S1 not booting anymore. Someone a suggestion?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    So I have this Apple Watch which was laying and obtaining dust for a while..
    Anyway, now that I have gotten back to it, it doesn't boot anymore. As shown in the video, when I try to boot it up, it shows up the Apple Logo, but after three seconds, it just shuts down again.

    Yes, I know that there is a crack in the screen and it got that long before it was left in my cupboard. I already have thought that it might be the battery and thus, I have opened it up and replaced the battery. Sadly, it didn't fix the issue, but atleast I now know that that is not the problem. I am not sure if it is the logicboard that is broken, because the battery charge icon does show when the battery is out of juice...

    I probably don't have any warranty left and if I did, I probably lost it after I opened it up for the battery replacement.

    Does anyone know how I can fix this or have any suggestions? I am considering to replace the logicboard, but that seems hard and maybe not worth it.

    Thanks upfront!

    https://reddit.com/link/hx46lq/video/83gi5pflstc51/player

    submitted by /u/jenoahkers
    [link] [comments]

    How to skip a song without going out of an app?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Hello, I switched from the Nike run app to the Strava app for running, however I found that I have to go out of the app each time I need to skip a song. Is there any secret feature or tip that allows me to skip to the next song on the watch? I have regular Bluetooth headphones connected to the watch. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/noor187
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple Watch helped my change my life!

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hey y'all! First time posting on here but just wanted to tell my story in hopes that it helps someone on their journey! I originally bought my Apple Watch Series 4 right when it came out and I told myself that I was going to use it as a tool to aid in my weight loss and just being more active and healthy. Well it didn't happen right away and I kept procrastinating...

    Fast forward to a few months ago in March I finally got my butt in gear and started eating better and working out 5-7 days a week. This has since been my routine so much so that I workout every day and haven't missed one since May! My Apple Watch has been such a helpful tool on my journey to lose weight that I am always checking my rings to see how I'm doing! I'm currently on a 144 Move Day streak! I am also down a little over 75 pounds now since March! My starting weight was around 284 and I'm currently at 209 as of this morning!

    I never thought I could do what I did in the amount of time that I did it but it's possible if you have the right mindset!

    Just to leave you all off with a little cheesy story. My girlfriend bought me a new belt for Christmas and it was too small (literally couldn't get the first hole). I was super frustrated with myself for letting this go on so long. Fast forward to today and now the belt isn't small enough. I have officially went through all the holes and I am going to try drilling a new one for me to use. It's the little victories on this journey and I'm glad I stuck with it!

    If you read all of this I really appreciate your time and I hope you are staying safe through all of this nonsense!

    Stats for those who care: M26 6' SW: 284 CW: 209 GW: 185

    submitted by /u/BackPackinn
    [link] [comments]

    Running with Apple Watch.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Hi I'm looking to start out running with my watch.

    I'm looking for an app to run with as there are so many options I need some advice. I'm looking for a guided run. My mum did Couch to 5k but I can't find a watch app for that.

    What can you recommend.

    submitted by /u/Mitsalt01
    [link] [comments]

    Nike Run Club

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Hi, first day here, are all the AppleWatch compatible with Nike Run Club app? Are the series 1 worth it now?

    submitted by /u/miguelverdu_
    [link] [comments]

    Hello! I am facing this weird issue while unlocking the Apple Watch using passcode. Is anyone else facing the same? What’s the remedy? Series 5 running on watchOS 6.2.8. I faced this issue before updating as well. This happens mostly while the watch is charging or else just removed from charger.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    The way is the goal (Long story in the comments)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Is there a way I can use my Apple Watch as a flashlight of sorts? Is there an app or maybe a way to get a blank white screen?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Activity

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Is there a way to view your previous activities directly on your watch, without having to go onto your IPhone?

    submitted by /u/NiallElliotB
    [link] [comments]

    Just an thought... wouldn’t having the “side button” on the top/bottom of the watch be much more ergonomic.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    A nightmare realised �� any suggestions getting fixed in Australia? No apple care regrettably

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Voice memo time limit?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Hello, can anyone please tell me how long can you record a voice memo with the Apple Watch?

    submitted by /u/MiTMike
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the series 3 or the series 5?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    I'm a college student and I make enough money during my summer job that I could afford the Series 5 but since it's a lot of money, I wonder if I should go with the series 3 instead? (I looked for a Series 4 but they are all either sold out or too big for me ; i have small wrists so 42 mm will be too big)

    I'm not really into fitness, but I love tech and Apple products.

    submitted by /u/ari_es0412
    [link] [comments]

    How is this possible? Credited w/ exercise minute w/o a stand hour.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel