• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    iOS Gaming My dad is 72 years young. He is obsessed with WWII history and loves surfing the net on his brand new ipad. I know nothing about ipads but I am buying one today in hopes that we can play a WWII sim together? I need help...

    iOS Gaming My dad is 72 years young. He is obsessed with WWII history and loves surfing the net on his brand new ipad. I know nothing about ipads but I am buying one today in hopes that we can play a WWII sim together? I need help...


    My dad is 72 years young. He is obsessed with WWII history and loves surfing the net on his brand new ipad. I know nothing about ipads but I am buying one today in hopes that we can play a WWII sim together? I need help...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I am so sorry to ask this. Mods.... please remove if this breaks your etiquette.

    I know nothing about ipads or the games on it or mobile in general. My dad has never been into games but with covid-19 and social distancing being a thing he is going stir crazy and has agreed to trying a one. I have to find him something to get addicted to that he and I can do together and being a CIV6 player myself I feel like a really good turn based strategy game would be ideal.

    I get one shot at this.... If I recommend something and he doesn't get into it they'll be no other opportunity(Hence why I don't buy an iPad Civ) and I feel WWII would be a great backdrop to peak his interest. Plus he can tell me how the battle really went as we play. Thank you so much...

    TL;DR
    Dad old, wants a turn based game, WWII, ipad, either easy to get into or one with great youtube tutorials.

    submitted by /u/1mca
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a dungeon type of game with repetitive play.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Like title says, i've played a lot of games like Binding of Issacs, Neon Abyss, Undermine, and Dead Cells on pc. Now im looking for maybe something i can grab when im waiting or on the toilet haha

    submitted by /u/SakuraS5
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Sky:The children of light

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    I completed the game and was reborn and then spawned back at home . But this time , i have no winged light and my cape level is reset to 1 . Has this happened to every player after they complete the game ?

    submitted by /u/Madmaxxxx224
    [link] [comments]

    Book of Demons Tablet Edition is on sale 50% off ($4.99)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    RGB ⮂ CMYK Color Converter for iPhone. Handy Tool for Designers and Photographers ��

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Best Path of Exile-like game on iOS?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    There's a chance we might get this beautiful looking game on iOS at some point, but it could be years away, it could never happen...

    Give me some ideas for games to play in the mean time, I love the look of the action RPGness, random statted gear, and build tinkering possibilities.

    I'm eyeing up Battleheart (1 or 2, which is best guys??) - Battleheart Legacy seems like a different style game to me.

    I've played Book of Demons, and while I'm not against giving it another chance, something about it didn't quite click with me when I played it in beta.

    Any other games I should consider?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sap12345432
    [link] [comments]

    Is Vainglory dead?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Does anyone here play vainglory? I can't seem to log on or access any of my skins

    submitted by /u/Fries_Seasoned_Right
    [link] [comments]

    New iPad owner. What are the “best” RPGs and best iPad games?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I feel like with the bigger surface area I could play games previously too small on my iPhone. What are the essentials ??

    submitted by /u/XIV-Questions
    [link] [comments]

    Good online game with clans/good communities that have good progression?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Looking for a game I can sink my teeth into on mobile. I've played clash of clans and enjoyed it and also enjoyed the walking dead game. So something similar to that or an mmo/dungeon type thing? What's the best game to play online right now with other people?

    submitted by /u/TobMc
    [link] [comments]

    Fair monetization games such as Empire Warriors TD

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am a fan of the TD genre and I want to try some other good games such as Empire Warriors TD. I like the fact that the game has a very fair way to earn gems and crystals and that the graphics are very pleasing.

    I have also played Kingdom Rush series games and I enjoy those a lot too. I did not particularly enjoy Bloons TD though.

    Would love to hear suggestions from the community

    submitted by /u/Sanchay5
    [link] [comments]

    V4 Not Working

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Download V4 this morning, however it won't do anything when I open the app. It shows the red V4 logo then just sits on a black screen indefinitely. Has anyone gotten past this point?

    submitted by /u/Madscotsman35
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone recommend any path drawing games?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I want to find a path drawing game like Flight Control, Spy Mouse in 2020 for 64-bit device.

    submitted by /u/KubiBorglar
    [link] [comments]

    How do you hook people to your game? HOWWWW?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Mobile Gamers Are FAILING Themselves...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    I'm curious to hear our community's thoughts on this: https://youtu.be/iBv14R9BK8Q

    Definitely excited to participate in any conversations that develop! :)

    submitted by /u/TheKindMind
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel