• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Apple iOS iOS 14 beta 3. I hope you noticed the money heist reference

    Apple iOS iOS 14 beta 3. I hope you noticed the money heist reference


    iOS 14 beta 3. I hope you noticed the money heist reference

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Has anybody else noticed that the border around the battery has gotten brighter? i used this for proof.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Not sure if this has been shared, but the Accessibility Shortcut set with the assistive touch makes it super easy to clear your cache for those without a home button.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    Go home drunk widgets!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I think it's better like this

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    I’m very happy switching from android! I personally thought it was going to hard.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    Hi, I wanted to say I'm happy with iOS, being a android user for about 5-6 years. I never thought I'd be able to do everything on iOS like android can. Well I was wrong, I can use terminal emulators to Install any python application available pretty easily to.

    I even have been getting into shortcuts! That honestly has made things even easier then android by cutting down the steps to download a video or just do anything productive.

    I'm disabled and use a lot of accessibility application. Android didn't have them very well implicated within there system. I actually had a iPad Pro before with everything. It ran really well the issue is android didn't have those apps or the apps just didn't work right.

    Pretty much after my old phone started to act weird, I decided to switch to a blue iPhone XR. It was the best decision I've ever made! I'm not going back to android ever again!

    submitted by /u/BrigadierGeneral96
    [link] [comments]

    The feature in iOS 14 beta 3 that lets you start your songs from where you left is kinda inaccurate (as of yet ? ), compared to Spotify. ( Apple Music reverts backwards to the last x0 point )

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Question about iOS Beta

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, just wanted to know if there is a list at all of apps that will not work on the beta of this next big iOS update? In particular, I'm looking to see if Ring Central still works on the beta. Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/plasmacutters
    [link] [comments]

    If like me, you are frustrated about friends or relatives always being late to meetups or events, you might like this fun tool I created! The app will challenge them to be ON TIME!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    An actual mention of Jiggle Mode

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    It annoys me that it takes 2 steps to see my widgets and battery info.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    It didn't use to be this way, but ever since Apple changed it, I find myself constantly annoyed.

    To explain, I'll be reading on my iPad or in an app on my iPhone and want to quickly check the battery level of my Apple Pencil, or glance at the weather, or see how much data I have remaining. What I'm referring to are the widgets that can be added to iOS.

    We used to be able to swipe down from the top of the screen and be taken directly to our widgets. Instead, if we now have to swipe down to get to the Notification Center and then swipe to the right to get to the widgets. Why not give users the option of which screen they'd like to see when they pull down from the top of the screen?

    Does this annoy anyone else, or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/jayhawk1941
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6S won’t open

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I was playing PUBG then suddenly the charger became too hot and the iPhone died. I have tried pressing buttons in all different ways for a long time and I have tried leaving the phone on charger over night but it won't open. I would be grateful for any help.

    submitted by /u/Omar282
    [link] [comments]

    Hiding apps from coming in screen time

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Hi there. I'm on iPad OS 13.4.1 and would like to know any way to conceal apps from coming up into screen time when searched in screen time.

    submitted by /u/Tjaz2410
    [link] [comments]

    4K YouTube ios14

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Is anyone else able to play some content in the YouTube app in 4K but not other content? For example I can play the Peru 8k video in 4K hdr, but I can't play a regular video from MKBHD Or LTT who I know always upload in 4K at least. Anyone else experiencing this? Any fixes?

    submitted by /u/tungstenmamba
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a iOS Web-Simulator (like appetize.io, but more comprehensive settings-menu)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    I am creating an explanatory instruction manual for my working place. One use-case is for example to explain how to log into the wifi-network.

    Since explanatory text alone often isn't very helpful especially for laypeople, I want to add screenshots to illustrate every single step.

    Problem:

    Neither I nor any of my colleagues have an iPhone, hence I can't take screenshots. Therefore I'm looking for some kind of iOS web-simulator that allows me to click mainly through the settings-list.
    My google research so far didn't yield any useful results.

    I need exactly this, but with a more detailed settings-menu.

    In case you guys know a source... thx in advance!

    submitted by /u/JLeeOT
    [link] [comments]

    Vpn on Iphone

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    What are some good VPN apps that actually work

    submitted by /u/ni10-c
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 Public Beta 3 bugs out the keyboard on snapchat, can’t see text when i’m typing. This makes it impossible for me to write something on snapchat without mistakes

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Any Adblock (free or paid) that blocks ads in the YouTube app?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    iOS 14 Beta 3 took away the ability to select words, sentences and paragraphs using force touch on older devices :( you can only use long press on space bar to move the cursor now

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    The one feature I used most got f*d. I hope they bring it back :(

    submitted by /u/tanmaster
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot quick reply from notification banner when receiving a message and keyboard is already in use. Is this a bug or is it supposed to act like this?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    I don't understand if it's an ios 14 bug (i'm running public beta 3) or a native "feature" .

    If my keyboard already shows up (like I'm doing a research on safari), and I receive a message from whatsapp/telegram or other types of messaging apps, I can't reply directly from notification by long pressing on it (keyboard will disappear)

    This is bug, isn't it?

    submitted by /u/SwordOS
    [link] [comments]

    Have you changed the accent or gender of Siri's voice on your iOS device?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Given that iOS allows the changing of the accent (American, Australian, British, etc for English) and gender (Male, Female), how many of you have kept the default vs changed it?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/eyio
    [link] [comments]

    What email app are you using?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:51 AM PDT

    Im currently using Gmail buit feel like changing it, what do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/BigBadBaugh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel