• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Apple Help I have a line along my iPhone X that recently stopped responding to touch. Any suggestions to fix?

    Apple Help I have a line along my iPhone X that recently stopped responding to touch. Any suggestions to fix?


    I have a line along my iPhone X that recently stopped responding to touch. Any suggestions to fix?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    hey guys! i have noticed this “app?” in my mobile data settings and i have no idea what it is, i've never installed this app and couldnt find it anywhere on my desktop or my files app. i was just wondering what it is

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    My apple credit went missing i bought a $25 apple gift card and i redeemed it to buy apple music for me and my friends and when i went to purchase it, it said i had insufficient funds.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    i've purchased stuff before but never had this problem. i've signed out of my icloud and it still said i had insufficient funds i went to check the balance and it says i have 64 cents left! any one help???

    submitted by /u/imgettingtiredofyou
    [link] [comments]

    Question about blocking people’s emails. Can you stop then entirely from getting through?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Blocking emails

    ELI5? I know you can block contacts from emailing you and their emails go straight to the bin; however, why can't spammers who email you just get their email bounced back when they're blocked? Like what happens when you reply to something like a noreply@soandso.com? This would be way more of a deterrent for spam and other subscription emails you didn't sign up for. Rather then them assuming their crap made it through to your account.

    submitted by /u/Skazzyskills
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud Account Locked-- Can I Still Access My Account With The Right Passcode?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    I recently was locked out of my iCloud account and can't reset my password-- needless to say, I'm waiting now for account verification from Apple and that is going to take three days. On the iforgot.apple.com site, it states that if I somehow manage to input the correct password, it automatically cancels the request and I'll be granted access..

    Has anyone else dealt with this? If I input the right password, will I suddenly be allowed into my account again or will it still be locked?

    submitted by /u/catedirt
    [link] [comments]

    One of my folders randomly disappeared from my computer and my iCloud! Is there a way I can look at older versions of iCloud Drive?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    This folder literally has 2.5 years of my work in it. Thankfully, I found an older version of the folder on my iPhone and airdropped it to my Mac, but I'm still missing a lot.

    The file was just gone. Where the hell did it go? I checked everywhere! I cannot find this folder anywhere. Is there any way I can look at older versions of iCloud Drive?? I back everything up on the Cloud, but the cloud didn't have this folder when I looked either (I don't have TimeMachine set up).

    I'm loosing my mind. I can't believe this happened....

    submitted by /u/ImportAstroPy
    [link] [comments]

    Question: Do apps I install have access to my email address?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I'm quite new to Apple and just got an iPhone 8+ as a work phone. Part of set up was creating an Apple ID with my work email address.

    I'd like to know if apps I install will be able to access my email address. I've searched for an answer and come up with information saying that apps have access to my Apple ID, but it's not clear to me if they just see a unique identifier for my account or if they get my actual email address. I also get several articles about "Sign In With Apple," but I don't think that's what I'm looking for.

    Sorry for such a basic question, but I'm very new to the ecosystem and appreciate any insight you may have. If there's a more appropriate sub for this question, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/schro_cat
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the send button back? I don’t want the audio record button there. It’s driving me up the wall.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Has anyone moved to iPhone from Android and how did you get everything transferred over?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I lost my phone number for my Apple ID!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I have no clue what my old phone number was, how do I changed it to my current number??

    submitted by /u/iisimpleplayedii
    [link] [comments]

    Friends Macbook Air LCD connector broken. I have plugged it into an external monitor, however I'm unable to sign in as the log in box is on the broken screen. Does anybody know a way to ensure I can type the password in?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Airpod 1 not working with wireless airpod charger?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    We have the airpod 1 and couldnt find the original airpod charger. We had to buy the airpod 2 charger. The airpods doesnt seem to charge with the airpod 2 charger

    submitted by /u/terryjohnson16
    [link] [comments]

    Black box in middle of screen on Apple TV 4K. Black box does not appear when using a different video source (like watching a movie) and changing the HDMI cable does not fix issue. I reset the Apple TV but issue still persist. Any suggestions??

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Blender won’t open because my mac “can’t check for malicious content.” How do I get around this?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    iPhone keeps crashing daily - help?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    For background information, prior to this phone (iPhone XS Max) I had a 7 plus which some months into its lifespan decided to randomly freeze while using different apps and become very sluggish and unresponsive at all at times until I restarted. This would happen daily and eventually I thought it was time for an upgrade so I got the XS Max.

    At first it worked fine, but very soon it started having the exact same issues. Random freezing if I was typing too fast or switching to emojis etc. If I try to exit out of the app it freezes at the app switcher and im forced to restart - then it works fine for a few hours, maybe a day if im lucky until it happens again.

    Since this started happening after I transfered my iCloud data and everything from my prior phone could it be a fault of that? The phone has never been dropped and is in very prestine condition so its definately not physical damage, and I guess theres a chance I just got a faulty phone but I doubt its just a coincidence that im having the exact same issues.

    Any help is greatly appericiated as I cannot find anyone with similar issues anywhere

    EDIT: I am on the latest version of iOS and updating does nothing. And I do not want to factory reset yet as it may not fix the issue if it is linked to my apple ID.

    submitted by /u/Fried_Chicken_99
    [link] [comments]

    My phone won’t back up photos to iCloud? Please help

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    For some reason my iPhone won't upload my photos and videos to my iCloud account. I just went from the default storage to the 50gb storage to free up space on my iPhone... but it won't upload anything. Please help if you can and thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/sicparvismagna47
    [link] [comments]

    Weird widgets in my list, anyone know what this is about?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Can someone read my sms if he has my Apple ID password ?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Can I use a 60W charger with my 2020 16" MBP?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I want to pick up a spare charger so I can leave one at my desk and have the other in my bag. Looking at the charger that came with the MBP it looks like it's 96 watts(?)

    If I get a second charger do I need to match or exceed 96W or can I use a lower wattage charger (that might not charge the MBP as quickly)?

    submitted by /u/porkchop_d_clown
    [link] [comments]

    macOS 10.15.5 installation problem on MacBook Air (13-inch 2017)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    My sister's having trouble installing macOS 10.15.5 on her MacBook Air 13-inch from 2017, what can I do?

    submitted by /u/adrxn0_
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to unlock an ipad from icloud/find my device from a previous user?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I am a home nurse for elderly people, and a client ive had long term just passed away a few weeks ago. His sons allowed me to take things(blankets, flowerpots etc) after his family went through things first. After, they gave me their fathers old (2nd gen) iPad, and gave me the only password they did know which worked, to unlock the ipad. However it still had the elderly mans icloud signed in which made me really uncomfortable, even though i was able to unlock the ipad, i hated knowing that his icloud/email etc was still logged in (he was a prestigious psychologist/author back in the day, and it made me uncomfortable to have any access to info). I asked the sons if they knew his password, so i could log out of the icloud/find my device but they said all they knew was the one password to get onto the device itself. So they couldnt help.

    I then searched online and figured out how to factory reset, so when i turn it on, its like brand new.....until it again asks for the same user password for icloud/find my ipad. Except now i cant use it at all without putting that in, so i really made it useless.

    The family said they didnt know how to help me aa they dont knowtheir fathers passwords.

    Is there anything i can do, or is this device useless?

    submitted by /u/ayediosmiooo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6s having lag/battery life/touch screen response problems

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    My iPhone 6s has been very hot, off and on for 24 hours. Everything is laggy/delayed, choosing phone numbers to call doesn't work (click a phone number and there is no response), Bluetooth turns on and connects but won't play Spotify music (Spotify song keeps resetting itself after 6 seconds when trying to play and doesn't send the song to the car anymore), apps that have login screens don't work as it says none of them can connect to their servers. Snapchat also gives me a notification when I get a new snap but when I go to view it the app doesn't bring up the photo and it says I viewed it).

    None of this was happening 2 days ago, and I take good care of my phone, never drop it or get water near it). I don't know what is causing these problems out of the blue. I'm not at capacity for memory, I never leave apps open, and the phone/apps are updated to their most latest versions.

    My phone battery has randomly started draining incredibly fast as well.

    submitted by /u/royle12
    [link] [comments]

    My MacBook Air keeps showing this message everytime I try to open self service what do I do?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    How to import pictures/video to PC

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    For the life of me I cannot figure this out. Why is it so hard? Can anyone out there please help me out.

    submitted by /u/razerray17
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel