• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    iPhone Missing iPhone Music App under General Storage in Settings.

    iPhone Missing iPhone Music App under General Storage in Settings.


    Missing iPhone Music App under General Storage in Settings.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Just what it says on the tin. I tried to remove all the music off of my phone while doing a full reset of my sync between my iPhone and iTunes.

    Well, mission accomplished, but now I don't have my usual way of removing individual albums from the iPhone.

    I'm running an iPhone 10XS with latest IOS.

    Any help is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/InqMcThol
    [link] [comments]

    Many Apps Crash all of a sudden when trying to open chats or send mail

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Using an Iphone SE with the newest IOS. When I open any Chat inside Whatsapp, Instagram, Messenger, Telegram, or any E-Mail inside Mail the apps just closes themselfs.

    For the Messengers it only closes itself when there is a contact synced between apps so I assume it has something to do with that.

    The Problem basically occured out of nowhere without me changing anything.

    I do have enough space on my phone, all apps are in the latest version and I tried a network reset.

    submitted by /u/PerryChan_02
    [link] [comments]

    I installed a third party App Store and i can’t download anything

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    It says I can download anything because my iPhone doesn't trust the company, not the app but the company, I already trusted the app on profiles in settings, please someone help

    submitted by /u/Schristian1127
    [link] [comments]

    Need help! iPhone Xs Max keep restarting after update to ios 13

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Persistent restart every 3minutes. Already reset but no luck.

    Phone never dropped or getting in water. Please help

    submitted by /u/timoti_k
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone removes all edits and presets from my photos after airdrop from MacBook Pro. Help appreciated

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I'm a photographer and often airdrop my edited shots from my Mac to my phone to upload to Reddit, IG, Flickr, etc. However, the last few months when I've done this, the edits get removed after a few minutes when I airdrop them. Like when it first pops up on my phone, the edits will be applied. 5 mins later and they disappear.

    Has anyone got any idea as to why this happens?

    submitted by /u/dontloseyourway1610
    [link] [comments]

    Was wondering if any Iphone users out there find a use for apps like Fing, Network Utility or Network Toolbox?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:49 PM PDT

    Im just curious about the functionality of these sort of apps on iOS. Some say these apps serve better use on an Android. But they sound like they could be pretty useful, while at the same time I've heard that Apple doesn't share the same functionality when it comes to network apps that are able to perform actions like Ping, Who Is, LAN scanners, find MAC addresses and such. So just wondering if anyone out there has or is currently using any of these types of apps with an iphone and what they think of em. Worth it to have or not? Any feedback is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Jace_avb
    [link] [comments]

    My messages keep resetting so that so that all of them are timestamped for the same minute

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Title. Applies to all of my messages, iMessage and text. Just got an iPhone four days ago and noticed all of my imported messages from the Android to iOS transfer were like this. Now this issue has happened three times on its own today.

    It rearranges all of my conversations AND the messages within those conversations. Doesn't appear to discriminate between SMS texts and iMessages.

    Carrier is Rogers in Canada. Device is iPhone 11 running the most recent iOS.

    Anybody have help? This is SUPER annoying.

    submitted by /u/YourBuddy8
    [link] [comments]

    New iphone question

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm getting a new iphone 11 and I wanted to know what won't transfer over. I asked the nice lady at Verizon a general question "does everything transfer over?" And she said 90% does. So reddit what is the 10% that doesn't? Google sucks sometimes and was no help :))

    submitted by /u/catherinemabry
    [link] [comments]

    Low on iCloud storage

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    If I delete an older backup in order to backup some new files... will it work or will I be without a backup?

    submitted by /u/legitmiquel
    [link] [comments]

    Other Storage and System Storage taking up 25GB of 32GB iPhone SE

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I've cleared the web browsing history, all photos (even the recently deleted) all downloaded Spotify songs. Removed all messages as well.

    Any other suggestions before backup via computer?

    submitted by /u/PBJBlitzkrieg
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of iPhone do I have?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Yesterday my iPhone quit charging altogether, and I'm one of those people who never backup my phone until it's too late, unfortunately. Now I have 5% and am trying to stretch it as long as I can. Apple said it looks like the pins in the charging port that got corroded, not the battery. I logged on to my cell carriers website to look over my options for purchasing a new one and noticed something strange, under my phone number it had my device listed as an iPhone 8, when I have (what I thought) is an iPhone 7. I brushed this off because it really doesn't matter in the scheme of things, but then I went to my 4th repair shop of the day to ask them what my options are for data recovery, and he said "Before you have us do anything, have you tried wirelessly charging it?" and I was very confused because iPhone 7 doesn't have this capability. He told me that my phone is an iPhone 8, because it has the glass back and not the metal. I looked this up and verified that it did in fact look like an iPhone 8 and not the iPhone 7, so I went to Verizon to buy a wireless charging pad. I got home, unboxed the pad, and placed my phone on it and nothing worked. Then I turned on the phone for long enough to open the settings and under "About" it was listed as an iPhone 7. Does anyone know why this may be?

    submitted by /u/laurazard
    [link] [comments]

    unlocked iPhone 11 pro max sim card not valid with telcel

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I bought a new unlocked iPhone 11 pro max for my fiance who is currently staying in Mexico, when I put in the SIM card and it tries to initialize it says it is not a valid sim card. I put my T Mobile sim card in and it worked fine I tried updating the phone and put the telcel sim card back in. You can see that the phone gets bars as soon as you put in the card then it goes back to the set up to initialize the telcel sim but it continues to say that it is not valid. The telcel employee says the phone is locked but it is a brand new unlocked iPhone 11 pro max that I purchased from the store myself.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LawnSquirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Safari won’t let me bookmark compact reddit pages

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I have always much preferred the compact version of reddit. I have bookmarked pages ported over from my old phone that still work fine, but any time I try to bookmark a new page it always goes back to the mobile version. Is there any way around this? I've found that I can add them to the reading list, but that is much less convenient. I'm on ios 11.3

    submitted by /u/BathedInDeepFog
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t send photos to MacBook Pro 2019 from iPhone X.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    I needed to reset my iPhone and Mac, reset my iPhone, sent all photos from my Mac to my iPhone(so they aren't in recents, and don't show on my Mac in Photos) then reset my Mac. That's where I am now. I need my photos back on my MacBook before I go to the iOS 14 betas. There are over 6k photos and around 1k videos so I can't airdrop them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/doggo_99
    [link] [comments]

    Password app was deleted through "Offload unused apps." Is there a way to recover the app and its info?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    My dad has an iPhone 6S running iOS 13.3.1. He didn't realize that the setting to offload unused apps was on, and as a result, Apple offloaded his password app that had hundreds of entries. The app has since been removed from the App store and isn't available for download anymore.

    I think I can restore the app to my dad's phone on my own, but I'm more worried about him losing all the app info. The company who made the phone app also provided a desktop app for backing up the passwords on your phone. Unfortunately, my dad told me that he hasn't backed up the app in quite some time. If it helps, the phone app was called iAccounts, and he had purchased it for $4.99. The desktop app is called iBackup, and they were both made by the company Venticento software design company.

    Is there a way to completely restore all the info the app was holding until it was removed? I know I can restore until his last save, but what about the new entries between then and now?

    I would really appreciate any advice here. It's kind of a unique situation in that 1) the app isn't available anymore, but 2) it's a password-keeping app.

    submitted by /u/amandayahh
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone Storage Issues, 50 GB in Other section

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Hey everyone.

    My iCloud refuses to back up. It's continually at 1%, and now the "Other" section in my storage is now 50.23 GB. I try to delete photos but it wouldn't let me. Now the photos are not even in the app. I don't even have that much memory from other apps, it's fairly small. Since there's so little memory I can't update either. So I'm just confused and not sure what to do. I have an iPhone X and am at 13.4.1

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lunaticerific
    [link] [comments]

    How to set hard time limit for apps?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I'm addicted to really 3 apps, and the screen-time restrictions are way too easy to get around, so are there any free 3rd party apps that'll impose a hard limit on apps that I select?? Or, lock my entire phone, but allow me to exempt certain apps? (I really just want Spotify unblocked). I need something that won't let me turn it off, because I know I will. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/mynamesarise1
    [link] [comments]

    Video apps keep freezing and loosing connection

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Ok so when I use YouTube, Hulu or other apps it will say I lost connection on YouTube every other video. Or on Hulu I have to go back and try replaying the episode. Any fix? It's only happening to me in my family:/

    submitted by /u/Xavier_mxm
    [link] [comments]

    No name and unsaved numbers

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Hi, sorry I'm on mobile.

    At the end of my contact list on the IPhone 8, I have a bunch of what says "no name" contacts and a bunch of unsaved numbers to which I don't know who belong to as well as no recollection of phoning. I'm wondering how to get rid of them.

    I also keep receiving weird texts with weird links and I replied to one and think I've been hacked. Or someone's messing with my phone number and not sure if changing my number will help.

    submitted by /u/tontonzapata
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make it so that your phones brightness doesn’t turn down?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I have auto brightness and auto lock both turned off, but when I'm using a high battery consuming app, my phone, after a few minutes, automatically lowers the brightness even though I have a lot of battery. When it does this, it doesn't actually show that the brightness is lowered when I go to turn it back up. The brightness scale is still at the max, even though my screen clearly got dimmer. Is there a way to stop this or is this just a mandatory iPhone feature?

    submitted by /u/maddenhelp123
    [link] [comments]

    Memory consumption virus on iPhone???

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I'm experiencing phone memory issues (not iCloud memory). Currently: iPhone 8, 64gb, running on iOS 13.5.1.

    My phone keeps telling me the storage is full. It's coming up at 63.7 to 64gb every time I check. When this problem first started, I had about ~15gb of "other storage".

    • I updated the iOS system to the most recent
    • I erased my cache/website data
    • I have deleted so many apps
    • I removed about 2k photos from my phone (25gb of photos to 17.69gb).
    • I Erased ALL my text messages (erased about 8gb).
    • Connected to iTunes and tried to figure out other/tried a finder

    All together I've erased more than enough data to have space in my phone again. Here's the problem, anytime I free up any amount of space.. it directly makes the "other storage" larger. "Other storage" is running at about 28gb right now!!!!!!

    I'm getting SUPER frustrated. This is causing me to have so many delays on my phone such as messages not delivering. Can someone please help?

    submitted by /u/whiterosexo
    [link] [comments]

    Touch ID not working

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Iphone 6s IOS 12.4

    My touch id would give up working sometimes in last couple of months but would work for most of the time. Today it completely gave up working. It doesnt even say, "fingerprint not recognised" or similar to show that it detects atleast, it just stays as if still waiting for the touch. While the home button itself works perfectly fine. I have rebooted it several times by now, to no avail. I have not done any screen or home button replacement. I did replace the rear camera a few months back. Could you tell me what exactly is wrong?

    submitted by /u/trisqly
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Icloud

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Hi dear IPhone helpers,

    Since yesterday my cute IPhone 6's display ( i know, im kinda old school and not updated) stopped working. I watched some YouTube videos for at least get some knowledge about it. I know what i have to repair, well said i know what i should let fix. Meanwhile i'm using my backup cellphone (Android software) and im kinda afraid to lose my whole media on my IPhone.

    Is there any possibility that my media and chats are automatically saved on my Icloud? Where can i see it?

    Can i see it through my apple ID?

    Can i have again my old chats on my new future cellphone either with android software or an apple one?

    Perhaps sounds kinda dumb but i dont know that much about it.

    Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/vmmors
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Which one you all prefer? Aluminum framed iphones or stainless steel framed iphones? Which one feels premium ? Which one age well ?

    submitted by /u/traajneesh
    [link] [comments]

    Phone help

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Hi guys, i am getting a new iphone but i dont know which one to buy, which one should i get?

    submitted by /u/hazzard2005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel