• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    iPhone iPhone 7 won't boot

    iPhone iPhone 7 won't boot


    iPhone 7 won't boot

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Bought an iPhone from someone online maybe 2 months ago, found out not long later on it was jailbroken but everything was fine, gave it to my mother as an ipod (again functioning fine), she went to update it using OTA one day and the phone got stuck in the apple logo bootloop consistently. I tried doing the force restore (volume down while plugging into iTunes) and after all the downloading and what not I came back to only see the phone still bootlooping after a failed installation ((unknown error -3201, tried 3 times). What should I do or am I screwed? Should I try to use the shift+restore button and manually upload the ipsw file and restore it that way?

    submitted by /u/Ace3749
    [link] [comments]

    Huge files (on my iphone & icloud drive) - how to find them?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Since yesterday, I suddenly got this on my iPhone. But I can't find anything in the file manager. Anyone know what that might be?

    Memory Usage Screenshot

    submitted by /u/DTD4204
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE Overheating

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    So recently my iPhone SE has been overheating when I do normal tasks and takes forever to cool down. This is the iPhone SE 1st Generation. Is this a software problem or a hardware problem? Any recommendations?

    EDIT: Talked to Apple, battery needs to be replaced.

    submitted by /u/DanielTheHyper
    [link] [comments]

    Proximity sensor question

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I got a used SE (2016) about a month ago. Battery unfortunately has been inflating, will replace soon, otherwise seems to be fine.

    I just noticed my proximity sensor isn't working when on a call (edit: hasn't worked since I have it), be it a normal phone call or voip. However, the faint red light from the sensor is visible in the dark.

    When I replace the battery I'll ask them to check the proximity sensor too, maybe the ebay seller changed the screen before selling and damaged something in there, no idea. But how come the sensor's red light is there when it's not working?

    Also it came with a screen protector, could that be the reason the sensor doesn't detect anything? Tried with my finger too, nothing. Front facing camera works fine, screen is always clean.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/s7ckit
    [link] [comments]

    I need help. Stuck on logo screen

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    I really need help guys, I bought a new iPhone 11 Pro Max and it worked fine until my storage started to fill and now my phone is stuck on the Apple logo. What can I do when my phone is in this state, anything to save the photos on the phone, it's of my son that are irreplaceable and would be devastating to loss. Please, any sort of software I can download or buy to get the photos back, or any trick that I can do to turn the phone, buy a new battery etc ?

    submitted by /u/musadavinci
    [link] [comments]

    Help! iPhone XS Max with looping green screen.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Hello! Last week my cousin asked for my help since she was on whatsapp as normal and the iPhone shut down and started looping with a green screen flash that vanishes. I've googled everywhere on how to factory restore it but every computer on the house ends up dropping it (her Macbook Pro with touch bar, my 2017 macbook air and the office's macbook pro mid 2012).

    The computer starts restoring it but drops it a minute after.

    We seriously think that it died, this device also had another failure where the sensor that didn't the screen off when you put it in your ear so when my cousin was on the phone she started pressing settings with her face such as speakerphone and numerals.

    Hope some of you guys can help!

    submitted by /u/PaulaMonsalve
    [link] [comments]

    Chrome Redirect to Amazon which then opens safari?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Hello

    Iphone 8+ 13.4.1

    It feels like it started randomly for no apparent reason a few weeks ago. I don't use safari at all. When I click an amazon item link from chrome it opens the amazon app for a brief second and then immediately opens the item page on safari. I've attempted to delete the history and data from Safari so far. It did not fix the problem.

    submitted by /u/StormRunner152
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone downloading PNG images with transparent backgrounts as JPEGs with white backgrounds

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    I'm running iOS 13.5.1, but its been persistent long before ive updated. Currently using an iPhone XS. Any fix?

    submitted by /u/DaGoldenpanzer
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted video keeps coming back and multiplying

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    6S. I have a video I uploaded from my dash cam to the photos album. I deleted the video and every few days it reappears in my photos album. There are usually 3-10 copies that appear each time and it's a 15 minute video. I've tried turning off cloud, turned off everything possible with photos. There's probably 30 copies of the video in my album every week.

    submitted by /u/sloppyjoesandwich
    [link] [comments]

    Can you guys tell me whats wrong with my iphone?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    My trunetone is damaged?

    Hi guys. Im sorry for posting here since i have no idea where to post about my problem. Is it possible that truetone can be damaged? My phone's screen is blipping green everytime i go to a different room with different temperature. And there is a green line near my apple id whenever this happens. But after 1-2 hours it will return to normal whenever im in a bright room. What is wrong with my iphone? Has Anyone ever experienced the same thing? And the screen will went blurry if the green line appears on top of my screen.

    submitted by /u/rateofreturn
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting gamepad to iPhone 8

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I have iPhone 8 and Speedlink TORID gamepad, which is connected wirelessly to pc with little 2.4Ghz usb adapter. My question is could I somehow connect that gamepad with iPhone. I thought maybe that I could connect usb to iPhone with usb to lightning adapter, but dont know if drivers would load. Thanks for help!

    submitted by /u/lob_steer
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6, 12.4.7, battery health: 87%, gives 4 hr 10 minutes of screen on time. Is this normal or should I get more?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    I have no jailbreak. Use limited apps.

    submitted by /u/aristotleisweak
    [link] [comments]

    My phones volume won't increase?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Hello, recently today my phones been going through problems where at first I increased my volume and it automatically went to the max. I reset my phone but this time the volume won't increase but will still decrease. I have had an this phone (iphone X) for almost a year now and have never experienced this problem before. Any help would be appreciated and I'll be able to answer questions related to this matter.

    submitted by /u/zappatron4000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel