• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    iOS Beta [Discussion] [Followup] Reply from Federighi: Feedbacks are still read, continue to submit them!

    iOS Beta [Discussion] [Followup] Reply from Federighi: Feedbacks are still read, continue to submit them!


    [Discussion] [Followup] Reply from Federighi: Feedbacks are still read, continue to submit them!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    In a previous post I asked if you guys still got any status changes or replies to feedback. The replies suggested it may no longer be the case. At the same time I emailed Craig directly in the age old tradition of the last resort exec email. After a few days I got this response. The point is, these feedbacks are still read and we should feel good to continue submitting them. Also, kudos to Craig (or to those in his team) to continue to respond to individual questions from us like this. But it is important we don't abuse this system so they will continue to treat us seriously. That is partly why I am posting this message here, so we don't send him any duplicate questions.

    Anyways, Imma go submit some more bug reports now.

    submitted by /u/RX-Nota-II
    [link] [comments]

    Snapchat UI?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    So does anyone have the new UI where it gives the 5 buttons at the bottom. I had it then when I logged out of snap and logged back in it went to the original layout

    submitted by /u/DeteminedButUnmotive
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.5.5 Developer Beta - Unlocks VOIP....

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Hey all

    I relocated to Canada from Dubai, UAE a couple weeks ago. I changed the region in Settings to Canada and same for my Apple ID country. I got a prepaid Public Mobile simcard.

    So far so good, no changes to my VoIP-amputated iphone XS Max bought in UAE.

    Then comes the latest developer beta 13.5.5. As soon as the update finished, I had the huge surprise of seeing the Facetime icon in my apps list...

    For the record, I have never jailbreaked this phone and as far as I know, this was the only way of enabling Facetime on a phone purchased in countries where VoIP is disabled.

    Tested it already and worked perfectly. Just wanted to let everyone know in case someone else had the same problem with their phone.

    submitted by /u/pcprincipal81
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 to include built-in translator in Safari, full Apple Pencil support on websites

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    [Bug] When a photo is added to an album, the album gets sorted to the end of the album list

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Anyone else experiencing this bug?

    submitted by /u/Piipperi800
    [link] [comments]

    Just noticed this on iOS 13.5, but currently it stutters like hell. Hopefully it gets full implementation so we don't have to use trackpads for side scrolling

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    [BUG] Battery life is at its worst since iOS 12 betas.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    98% battery health on iPhone 8 Plus but it drops a percentage every minute if I scroll reddit.

    *EDIT: iOS 13.5.5

    submitted by /u/GeorgianehR
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] iCloud password request and fail

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    [Discussion] I’ve updated my overview with all Apple OS leaks. What features that aren’t on this list would you like to see on WWDC?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Youtube crashes in background when I come back to it after a few minutes. Or refreshes & no longer shows the video i was viewing. How to fix this?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    13.5.5 FaceID unlock with mask on

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    i just noticed my iPhone 11 FaceID unlocks with my mask 😷 on? It's working very well. I just have one face registered on FaceID too.

    submitted by /u/maglalangfrancis
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] iCloud password request and fail

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel