• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    iPhone Se or iPhone 12?

    iPhone Se or iPhone 12?


    Se or iPhone 12?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    I have enough money for the se next month but, I want to know if it is worth it to get the iPhone 12 with longer support?

    submitted by /u/iToxicRenegade
    [link] [comments]

    Headphone adapter no longer recognised?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I've an iPhone 7 running iOS 13.4.1 and recently its stopped recognising my headphone adapter. It's a UGREEN headphone adapter which worked perfectly until my phone suddenly stopped recognising it. Whenever I insert it the audio continues playing through the phone's speakers. I did some digging and got my old iPhone, an iPhone 5, and found that the adapter worked perfectly there. In addition, the iPhone 7's port seems fine as it still recognises chargers, both an official apple one and a third party one. I'm really stumped and would greatly appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/RedditRobotic
    [link] [comments]

    Typing /Autocorrect

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    In the Settings>General>Keyboard section everything is check marked. Whenever I email or text I would say that 30% words get autocorrected to the wrong word or phrase that I don't wanna use. Any workarounds?

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    SIM card switch to new phone

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    I ordered a new iPhone se. I have the old se. I know I have to switch data etc and there are many articles how. I'm not sure about the SIM card switch. Do I only have to switc SIM cards and my new phone works with my phone plan? Do I have to contact my Carrier? On my carrier app will my information be changed to reflect the new phone? My carrier is Virgin Mobile in Canada.

    submitted by /u/drjcoaldog
    [link] [comments]

    Language and region related issues.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    For reasons unknown I believe my phone thinks that it's in Mexico. For example when it comes to making a transaction for in-game currency, the money requested appears as Pesos and not dollars. Another example is that in the reviews of apps, the reviews appear in Spanish.

    Is there a way to solve this issue to preferably make the language English and have transactions by dollars?

    Has anymore faced a similar issue?

    submitted by /u/Stranfort
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone won’t turn back on

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Hoping someone knows something; had no problems with iPhone prior, battery ran down first time it has done that - tried the holding down power and side buttons for 15 seconds, the power/home button don't feel like it pushes in? If that makes sense. iPhone 8

    submitted by /u/Wearethebar
    [link] [comments]

    Passcode delete numbers

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    When I enter my passcode too quickly, numbers are deleted. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/Onlyforapolloollopa
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to a deleted Apple account on a device not signed out?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    So my phone was stolen a while back (we're talking years) and I recently accidentally removed it from Find My iPhone without erasing.

    It had a passcode on and i've changed all my passwords etc again. But i'm actually thinking of just starting afresh and deleting my Apple ID for full peace of mind (don't really have much on it anyway and i don't really use iCloud).

    I expect the phone was probably wiped & restored and is someone else's (would me removing it from FMI bring up anything on their phone?) or discarded of by now because its old (iPhone 4) but if not, what will happen to my Apple ID on there? Will it just render useless? I guess I never signed out of it as I wasn't able to (although I did click the option 'sign out of all devices' when changing my password so maybe that did something). But no one will then be able to use that account will they?

    Thanks for any help (from an overly paranoid person who doesn't fully understand Apple!)

    submitted by /u/rainbow360
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone recorded video terrible quality playback on computer.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So I make YouTube videos and I use my iPhone 11 Pro to record video for it. The issue I'm having is I will use the front facing camera to record the video and when I put it onto my iMac the playback quality is terrible. I've recorded in different settings such as 1080p 30/60fps and 4K 60fps. Watching it on my iPhone it looks great but any video player or editing software I use the quality is bad. I could really use the help, I didn't have this issue when recording on my iPhone XS.

    submitted by /u/ChristianRockr
    [link] [comments]

    Using external mic for video recording

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Whenever I take a video with wireless earbuds, with a mic, the audio always comes from the phone itself. I've changed the call audio routing to Bluetooth headset, which I assume would have resolved the issue for calls (I am yet to test it) the audio stills comes from the internal mic when taking videos from the stock camera app, snapchat and Instagram. Is there a way which I set a preference for the audio to be taken from my wireless headphones opposed to the internal mic when taking videos?

    submitted by /u/MightyC0w
    [link] [comments]

    Memories movie creator - portrait/landscape

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I've been searching google for a while and can't find a solution to my problem. Within the photos app you can put together various photos and videos to create a short movie within the memories section. The movie displays in portrait or if you turn the phone on it's side landscape, however when you export it it always saves the format as landscape which cuts off half the pictures that have been selected. I can't find a way to edit this, is it even possible to save in the portrait display?

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/Victoria_Vee
    [link] [comments]

    Any Help for a Locked Note?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    I password-locked a note, and have forgotten the password. The hint hasn't helped me remember.

    From reading online, I'm fairly sure this note is lost forever, unless the password comes to me. I can reset the notes password, but that will only apply to new notes going forward.

    I'm hoping there is some hack or trick or something that can unlock this note. I don't have backups from before the note was locked.

    I'm using an iPhone XR running 13.3.1

    Any help appreciated. Or, commiseration.

    submitted by /u/OriginalEssGee
    [link] [comments]

    dropped my iphone x in water for two seconds and idk what to do

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    edit 3: i saw the screen visibly trip out and appear to short circuit before completely shutting off because i was receiving messages. is there any chance that now that it's off, it may recover after a few days of being left alone? or am i stupid to hold out any hope?

    I was stupid and took my phone to the sink when i went to wash my hands instead of leaving it where i usually do. It fell straight in as i was rinsing the soap off my hands, with the charging port and speakers going straight into the water. It was only in there for a second before i fished it out, ripped the cover off and stuck it in rice after checking whether or not the speakers were working (which was probably stupid ngl). i tried to turn it off but it wasnt working so i tried to leave it alone. when i noticed some rice in the charging port as i was putting it aside, i used tweezers to take it out, but i now realize flipping it upside down was a big mistake because the screen started shorting out. i don't know what to do. it's approximately two years old but i've only had it for 3 months (hand me down from my mom) and need it for literally everything. any advice?

    edit: a couple days ago my mom spilt hot coffee on the screen, could this also be affecting it? i also wiped the hot coffee off really fast. i know all i can really do right now is wait and see what happens, but what could i possible expect to happen? has this happened to anyone else?

    edit 2: i checked it again and the screen isn't lighting up at all. i know this must be really bad. is there any chance it may start working again once dry?

    submitted by /u/torooooooooo10
    [link] [comments]

    my iphone died and is stuck at a red battery

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    its an iphone x freaking out because i have a job interview over the phone , been working on this for 4 hours with no avail help please :( wont connect to my mac either

    submitted by /u/ultamav
    [link] [comments]

    iMovie taking up a lot of storage

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    Hi all

    iPhone 11 64gb iOS 13.3.1

    I'm using my phone to record instructional videos and keep running into a problem.

    I use the Filmic app to record videos, then I open them with iMovie and edit them.

    When I'm finished editing them I upload them to YouTube.

    Here's where I run into a problem. I would like to save my iMovie projects to iCloud before I delete them. To keep them if I would like to edit them again someday. However I'm having a hard time figuring out how to upload them to iCloud.

    At the moment I have two projects in iMovie. The videos are approx 20min long and together should take up about 4-5gb of storage. But when I go to the iPhone Storage it says that iMovie is taking up 15gb of my storage. This is the same amount of data as before I deleted about 4-5 projects from iMovie. The data hasn't changed.

    So my question is: How do I truly free up storage within iMovie and how do I upload the projects from iMovie to iCloud?

    Kind regards.

    submitted by /u/In_hiding_in_my_tree
    [link] [comments]

    Alarm Customization Help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:59 AM PDT

    I want to set my alarm to the middle of a song, but the alarm app only lets me start at the beginning. Are there any other apps/methods that would let me wake up to the middle of "I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher like in Groundhog Day? The beginning of the song just isn't the same...

    submitted by /u/Pm_Me_The_Best_Music
    [link] [comments]

    Frozen on Factory Resetting with Progress bar

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Hi...

    iPhone 11 Pro

    So I have been experiencing abnormal battery drain for few weeks now. I looked it up, they said might be virus or something (may be true, I've been downloading lots of apps during the quarantine). They (Apple Support forum) suggested factory resetting. So I did, and then my phone is stuck on Apple Logo with a progress bar. The bar passes the apple logo and it looks like it's 85% complete. It's been here for 2 hours. I only have 30GB on my iPhone, I don't think this is right.

    I tried pressing the up volume, release, down volume, release, side volume. Nothing.

    I tried pressing up volume, side volume. Nothing

    I tried pressing down volume, side volume. Nothing. I tried pressing all three together, nothing.

    I plugged it in my Mac and it doesn't recognise my phone (nothing comes up.) I think it's frozen.

    Please please help.

    submitted by /u/asumpunk
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage breaks everyday at 3am

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    This is gonna sound so weird but everyday that I've been awake at 3am and was texting people my iMessage breaks and the messages disappear from the apps and I have to hard restart my phone. I'm assuming it's doing a real time iCloud daily backup of my messages at 3am everyday. I guess that's the only real explainable possibility??

    submitted by /u/supremeameen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel