• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    iPad Got my first iPad last week. It’s my first time doing digital art

    iPad Got my first iPad last week. It’s my first time doing digital art


    Got my first iPad last week. It’s my first time doing digital art

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:04 AM PST

    I got an Apple Pencil for Christmas and brought it to school last week. I’m honestly surprised they didn’t use this as a slogan.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Not bad for the first try using Procreate to learn new styles.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    My sister’s drawing on my iPad pro on Infinite Painter. The proko pencil is awesome.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Comic writer Warren Ellis just got a new iPad Pro

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    From his newsletter:

    I did buy myself a new iPad, as mine is 9 years old, needs to be plugged into power full-time, and is basically just a radio now. I got the big-ass iPad Pro. It's way too big and heavy. But, I have to say, graphic novels look great on it. I'm reading Carol Swain's GAST on it right now, and the "repro" is gorgeous. Jamaica Dyer did some comics series I missed, so I'm going to grab those off Comixology next.

    http://orbitaloperations.com/

    submitted by /u/death_awaits_us_all
    [link] [comments]

    My first image made with the new color dynamics feature in Procreate 5. Has anyone else tried it?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:11 PM PST

    How using my iPad 2018 as second display on Windows 10

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:16 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I wonder how connect my iPad 9.7" 2018 as second display on my computer for become a graphic tablet with apple pencil. I have find duet pro but it not compatible with that.

    submitted by /u/jobierre
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get a psp/vita and Nintendo ds emulator on an iPad?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Trying to play some psp games and ds games and someone said I was able to get an emulator on IOS? If so how can I do this?

    submitted by /u/Danielr888
    [link] [comments]

    My new iPad Pro (11, 2018) seems to have an abysmal battery life. What can I do about this?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:59 PM PST

    It's no less than two weeks old and I'm finding that while I'm using it identically to my older iPad Pro (10.5), the battery is draining extremely fast. I'll go from a 100% charge in the morning, and though I'm not using it all day, a combined 4/5 hours of use scattered throughout will leave me with 20-30%.

    I don't know what it could be. I've disabled background app refresh for most unnecessary things, I don't have the brightness or volume turned way up, I'm not doing any intense gaming, I have bluetooth turned off, and my device only gets heavy use for about an hour or two at night, where I'll browse Reddit, read eBooks/News or browse YouTube.

    I have an Apple Smart Keyboard Folio which I use as a protective cover and keyboard. This always stays connected to my iPad. I've noticed that the magnetic sensors on the back of my iPad have dark markings on them, from being connected so often. If I'm not mistaken, this is fairly normal, though my last iPad's smart keyboard ended up having some kind of short(?) which depleted battery life quick.

    What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/C-Ron
    [link] [comments]

    Word for iPad Pro sucks

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    2017 iPad Pro 10.5, latest OS, latest Word App update. Bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

    Using Microsoft Word, free because I have a school account. I really can't believe how glitchy this app is for me. Sometimes I get the feeling that MS does this intentionally because of their rivalry with Apple.

    1. Whole pages of text disappear when I scroll within the document. It will display a completely blank page (or several), forcing me to pinch zoom in and then back out to redisplay all the text. Sometimes I have to do this multiple times to see the text again. The next time I scroll the document, it all disappears again. Sometimes zooming in/out doesn't fix it and I have to exit the document and reopen it again.

    2. The cursor randomly disappears while typing (not touching the screen). I have no idea where it went until I zoom out and find it several lines up or down adding the last several characters I've typed at some random point in the document.

    3. Mouse support is garbage within the app. It refuses to acknowledge my pointer clicks, forcing me to move the cursor with my finger or the keyboard. When it does work sporadically, it selects and highlights nonsensical random spaces in between lines. Using my finger on the touchscreen isn't much better and often does the same behavior, which tells me this isn't solely a mouse problem.

    4. There is always some sort of "compatibility error" when opening documents. Like how hard is it to make Word backwards compatible instead of forcing file replication "upgrades"?

    Word for iPad is an annoyingly neutered version of MS Word, just useful enough to keep people around but not useful enough for power users. I briefly tried switching to Pages but it's just not what Word is (or was). I've tried signing out, deleting the app, reinstalling it, and signing back in. Nothing has changed. Word App is the only app in my iPad I have this type of or this much trouble with so I know it's not a system, keyboard, or mouse issue.

    submitted by /u/flsucks
    [link] [comments]

    Video Editing App For My Use Case

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:17 AM PST

    Hi everyone.

    I used to create videos where I would time a photo slideshow to the beats of the music. I would do this all manually in order to ensure success. I need a video editing app that allows for precise pausing, beat tagging and fine tune scrubbing to allow for me to create these videos. I've tried a few applications but am far from success. Please - if you have any ideas, let me know. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Lonz123
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad word subscription to edit documents?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Hello friends,

    I have just got myself a new Ipad air 10.5. Pretty happy about it! However I cannot seem to edit docs using word ipad because i need a subscription to do so apparently. In the older Ipad though I have been doing it all the time, raising the question why???

    Would appreciate it if anyone can answer my question!

    Best

    submitted by /u/ToiNgoanCuong
    [link] [comments]

    Can apple magic mouse, trackpad, keyboard work on Ipad Air 3?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Hello, I am willing to buy a mouse and keyboard for my Ipad Air 3. I thought the best thing is to go for apple magic mouse or the trackpad + apple magic keyboard. But my questions are: 1) Do they all work on the Ipad Air 3? 2) Do they all connect via Bluetooth ? 3) Can I connect them all at the same time? 4) if you have better options for the mouse and keyboard please list them.

    Note: I don't want a bluetooth mouse that needs a usb receiver. Im looking for a fully bluetooth mouse.

    submitted by /u/stickymuffins95
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to merge tables in Pages for iPad? (Or if there’s a better sub for this question, let me know and I’ll ask there instead.)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Basically, I'm trying to create a version of the D&D5e monster stat block to use on my iPad, since I can't seem to get the GM Binder page to work (it only likes Chrome). This involves a table with several rows of one cell each, two rows with six cells each, and then several more one-cell rows (an examplehere). Since I can't seem to make a table with varying numbers of cells, I figured I'd just connect a few tables together. Of course, they're still separate tables.

    So anyway, is there a way to connect the tables? Or have different numbers of cells on each row?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Faolyn
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI Adapter for iPad?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    Hi,

    I'm looking at getting a dongle so I can plug my iPad into my monitor through HDMI, does anyone have recommendations for good ones or cheap ones? It has a lightning port for anyone wondering :)

    All the ones I find are either too expensive and the cheaper ones I find on Amazon (Canada) apparently don't work lol.

    submitted by /u/Torch07
    [link] [comments]

    Old-ish IPad suddenly not responding to being touched on the screen. Anyone know how I can try to fix it?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Does anyone know the minimum distance between iPad and Pencil (V1) for the batteries not to drain during portage?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    I carry my iPad Minis around a lot - in fact, more than the Pros these days, especially now that I can use a mini BT touchpad keyboard with the Mini.

    I know that there's a proximity aspect in terms of when the Pencil thinks it's being used. What used to incredibly irritate me with the iPad Pro V1/2 was the fact that if I used a case with a Pencil mounting point, there would be often times that if I suddenly wanted to use the Pencil, it'd be dead.

    While I know better than to try the same with even the Mini, I'm sometimes finding that after a few days of carrying both, the Pencil's drained by a significant amount.

    I use different bags, so the Pencil can be anywhere between like 5cm <-> 20cm from the Mini, but typically not any further.

    I want to know the minimum separation distance between both for zero drain so that I can pack accordingly. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/pincushiondude
    [link] [comments]

    30 pin to USB type c for sync/charge where to buy?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    How to trick your iPad into acting like a Macbook with a mouse

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Question about Adobe Premiere and iPad

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Hello everyone! I posted this over in r/premiere and thought someone here might have some personal experience this too. I've done some light editing on a macbook using Adobe Premiere Pro. I'm a pianist and use Premiere to sync up audio and video files and make some small adjustments.

    I have a Surface Pro that I'm interested in replacing with a new iPad Pro. I'm wondering what compatibility there is between Premiere Pro and iPad. My understanding is that for a long time there was nothing for Premiere Pro in the App Store, but now there is Premiere Rush. So essentially I have two questions:

    1) Is Rush the only way to use Premiere on the iPad?

    2) Is there any tradeoff for Rush vs. Pro that I might end up missing if I used Rush? My usage is obviously pretty light, but I want to make sure it will still feel comfortable to use and have any potential functionality I might want. I got used to the Pro interface for my purposes and I like how it works.

    Thanks for your help!

    submitted by /u/prufrocked42
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Dock App Limit

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I just noticed today that i couldn't have more than 13 regular and 3 recent apps to my dock. i remember having a lot more apps on the dock a few weeks ago, and now the dock won't accept more than 13. was this a new change in a recent software. not a huge problem of course but a bit weird

    submitted by /u/axodd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel