• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    iPad Passing the time.

    iPad Passing the time.


    Passing the time.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    Drawing in Art school with Procreate

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    Are you grading student papers on a 9.7" iPad? Please share your methods!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    I'm currently using the Canvas Teacher app on a 9.7" 6th gen iPad, with a 1st gen Apple Pencil, to respond to student assignments. The text feels about 20 percent too small, and I'm toying with the idea of getting a refurb 12.9 iPad pro so I can see everything a little better. I'm wondering if anyone has found a workaround for this (I'm trying to avoid wearing my glasses in order to reduce eyestrain a little during long grading sessions). I'm thinking I might have better results annotating pdf files with the ipad in landscape mode. Thanks for sharing your apps and workflow.

    submitted by /u/death_awaits_us_all
    [link] [comments]

    FYI: You can encode videos to different sizes / extract audio with Siri Shortcuts

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    iPad Mini 5: disappointed in case options

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:52 AM PST

    Just grabbed the Mini 5... was gonna go commando but have a change of heart so scouring the Internet for minimal case/bumper type to no avail. Hoping there's a gem somewhere someone can help with.

    I'm looking for a minimal back case + screen protector combo.

    -don't like Smart Cover/folding cases. Debris caught up in it and touching the screen makes me shudder.

    -Power Support Air Jacket seems to fit the bill but I don't know if there's a huge opening for the Smart Cover (seems to be) also the price is kinda ridiculous

    -ESR? Same deal they all come with a front cover or seem to have a big gap where the connector is..

    -Otterbox Symmetry looks nice but so bulky

    Am I crazy there's no market for a case + screen protector anymore?

    submitted by /u/zooms
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS Safari Zooms Gmail on Cmd+Tab?! Stop the zoomies!!!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    I have noticed that Safari keeps zooming Gmail when I Cmd+Tab away from the app. I now have muscle memory to Cmd+0 it back but why is this happening?!

    submitted by /u/srkhannnn
    [link] [comments]

    Global shortcuts (Cmd+Space, etc) disabled by physical mouse?!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    I have been trying to use a keyboard and mouse with my iPad but I keep hitting a number of infuriating corner cases that makes keyboard input unreliable.

    Intermittently the global shortcuts stop working but only when the mouse is plugged into the hub. These include Cmd+Space, Cmd+Tab, Cmd+H, etc. Unplugging the mouse and plugging it back in sometimes fixes the issue.

    There is another potentially related issue that isn't what is described in the title:

    • The cmd key sometimes gets "stuck" between apps. The common issue is Cmd+Tab to safari, read something, Cmd+Tab to Gmail and start next paragraph and press enter but cmd is stuck so it sends my email!
    • Capslock will frequently turn on when switching between apps.

    Is there some setting I am messing up somewhere?

    The Setup

    • iPad Pro 11" 2018
    • iPadOS 13.2
    • Apple USBC HDMI hub
    • Logitech M570
    • Logitech K380
    submitted by /u/srkhannnn
    [link] [comments]

    In The Land Of The Blind...

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:30 PM PST

    I just made this beat entirely on the ipad! My favorite piece of tech

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:47 PM PST

    Meaning of Bluetooth Icon on Kindle App?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    Does anyone know what it means when a Bluetooth icon appears on the corner of the Kindle app icon?

    This only happened for the app icon in the recent apps section of the dock on my iPad. Running iOS 13.2.3 and Kindle 6.24.0.100.

    Screenshot

    submitted by /u/NobleGas18
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile view for Pages?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Does Pages on the iPad have a mobile view mode? I work in splitscreen often, and I normally use Word (which has an very useful mobile mode), but I was wondering if Pages has the same thing. I haven't found the option anywhere in the app, and this same question posted on Apple's website has gone unanswered for two years.

    In splitscreen, the window is nowhere near wide enough to show the font in a readable size, and eventually I'll graduate and lose access to Word on my iPad.

    submitted by /u/MormonMacDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    Beat hawk or beat maker 3

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:28 PM PST

    I am stuck between which of these to get?

    Any recommendations please?

    submitted by /u/workflowred
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an app that will allow me to view another iPads screen from my own

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:23 PM PST

    I'm currently in IT at a medical practice and we use our iPads for our EMR system. We have multiple locations so if something goes wrong I usually have to talk people through troubleshooting. It's actually a lot easier to solve some issues if I can see what they're looking at or what the iPad is showing. Is there an app that is preferably free and that I can use to see others screens when troubleshooting?

    submitted by /u/lspencer2011
    [link] [comments]

    Clip Studio just updated, new interface and now supports cloud save!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:16 AM PST

    Today I opened ClipStudio Paint and noticed it had changed the interface, and also it changed the way it manages files on ipadOS, now it uses files app, if you had a lot of files like me the bad thing is that you cannot see wich ones are .clip files or .jpg/png anymore, you will need to manually organize it somehow on separate folders to distinguish between file types.

    But, the good thing is: it now supports cloud save! so you can offload projects pretty easily to icloud drive or other cloud providers (albeit with some limitations) and open direct from them. it is good for people with a lot of drawings like me and just 64gb.now i will be able to remove 7gb of drawings friom ipad, and icloud will only have the most recent ones on device.

    submitted by /u/Kaikidan
    [link] [comments]

    Glass and digitizer replacement on my ipad 5th gen 2017.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    Is it possible to install either the 6th gen digitizer on 5th gen so I get apple pencil support or the ipad air 10.5 screen on ipad 5th gen so I get a laminated screen? I hate having to deal with non-laminated screen and thick bezels.

    submitted by /u/TobyTTC
    [link] [comments]

    Is it true that the ipad pro 11" bends easily ?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:57 AM PST

    Im considering buying one, are the rumours true ?

    submitted by /u/doodle966
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know of a Keyshot alternative for the iPad?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:07 AM PST

    Case to show off DBrand skin

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for a case for my iPad pro 10.5. I am putting on a dbrand so I want to show the back of my iPad. My preferences are-

    1. Pencil holder (must)
    2. Lightweight (as much as possible)
    3. Hopefully doesn't cover the entire back

    Can anybody recommend me a case to fulfil all of my needs?

    submitted by /u/Sanchay5
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a keyboard case that uses the smart connector for the iPad Pro 12.9" 2018 model with a holder for the apple pencil?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:41 AM PST

    Struggling to find a keyboard case that isn't Bluetooth and has somewhere to store the apple pencil.

    submitted by /u/VZYGOD
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone who can help me download youtube and spotify on ios 9.3.6

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Please help

    submitted by /u/drex2194
    [link] [comments]

    I have an Magic Trackpad 1

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    Can I pair it with my iPad mini 5 iPadOS 13.1 ? I can't find it in Bluetooth setting or touch control

    submitted by /u/wei1769
    [link] [comments]

    Is lack of 1440p on youtube a deal breaker?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:54 AM PST

    I am considering an ipad pro vs samsung tab s6. The lack of 1440p on youtube imo is pretty terrible. But I love the feel of the 120 hz display.

    Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/smodtactical
    [link] [comments]

    Image viewer app or program that can crop/zoom in on the images in a 'smart' way (always trying to capture the face and body of the person in the image at least) so you can see versions of the image that all match the (vertical/portraid mode) aspect ratio of the ipad / no black bars?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:49 AM PST

    I am completely aware of why the black space is there and that what I'm suggesting would result in viewing less content in exchange for more immersions. For certain kind of images, losing a bit of content in exchange for better immersion can be worth it.

    I use an ipad pro 11 and I have a macbook and a windows laptop. Is there any image viewer that either has a smartview mode to zoom/crop to fill all the black space (for vertical/portrait mode)? Or a program that can batch process all of theipad

    Such a program doesn't seem like it would be hard if it has facial/body recognition to make and I wonder what would be the best way to ask an ipad app developer to make this.

    submitted by /u/ImgLoop1993
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel