• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    iPhone How to set up iPhone to answer incoming calls and to make calls for 80 year old father (almost blind)

    iPhone How to set up iPhone to answer incoming calls and to make calls for 80 year old father (almost blind)


    How to set up iPhone to answer incoming calls and to make calls for 80 year old father (almost blind)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:08 PM PST

    My dad's glaucoma took over quickly these past few years which means his vision is basically shot.

    How can we set his phone up so that he knows who is calling when he gets an incoming call? What about making outgoing calls? I know Siri is the option, but does Siri announce incoming calls as well?

    submitted by /u/Alabaster13
    [link] [comments]

    fried?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:51 PM PST

    so i wasnt in the room, we on vacation and my mom plugged my 6s into a 3 amp charger and apparently had for the last night or two too. Now it wont turn on or charge and ive tried all the button stuff and my computer wont detect it. help

    edit: ive also cleaned the port and still nothing.

    submitted by /u/the_ugly_duckling420
    [link] [comments]

    Phone is connected to both car WiFi and car Bluetooth but won't play

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:38 PM PST

    Iphone 10X running iOS 12(?)(whatever the newest iOS is, it's up to date.)

    It played fine yesterday, and none of the settings have changed since then, but nothing makes a sound through the car, nor on the phone's speaker. Not Pandora, not Amazon music, not a video on YouTube. (Yes I made sure the sound is on and turned all the way up)

    submitted by /u/AvengeThe90s
    [link] [comments]

    Question about recovering pictures

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    Is there any way to recover photos after they've been deleted even off the recently deleted?

    If so is it a pain in the arse to retrieve or fairly easy if there even is a way or is it gone forever?

    submitted by /u/LilFungi
    [link] [comments]

    How come when I press the button on my earbuds, my phone thinks that means “ask Siri” and not “resume playback of the music I paused four minutes ago”?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:10 AM PST

    iMessage apps rearranging after close

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:27 AM PST

    This has been an issue for as long as I remember. I set apps as my favorite or rearrange them and then on app close or the next day, they're all out of whack and defaulted.

    Any idea what causes and how I can stop it?

    submitted by /u/Zaydene
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!! I need your suggestions on what to do! Lost iPhone. very particular situation.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 09:36 AM PST

    Disclaimer: This is my first time posting, it is an iPhone related post but its also related to the company Sprint so I hope it is allowed.

    About a week and a half ago on Tuesday November 19, I lost my new iPhone 11(2 camera version) at a gas station. After doing EVERYTHING I could to retrieve it (iPhone lost mode with reward/return message, calling etc) I realized the next best thing is to call Sprint, tell them it was lost, and attempt to see any other options that I can to possibly get it back or see if they can somehow cover it. I know maybe some of you may be thinking I shouldn't have lost it in the first place, but who doesn't make mistakes and loses things every once in a while ):

    I activated my contract with Sprint just a month before trading in my 7 plus under the free iPhone 11 program, the sprint associate claimed that they were going to honor it as a trade in and that I would not have to pay for the most basic model, and that it would be on sprint. That I would only be responsible for the cost of service.

    [there enters another issue: I noticed mid-month I am being charged $10/month for 18 months for the basic model, on top of the service, even though I was told i wouldn't have to pay... despite numerous attempts to get that cleared I have failed to convince customer service reps that I don't owe anything for the phone under the program...and now they have a 6s or newer trade in for 11 program wow...but I am not worried about that right now, getting phone back is priority]

    It is important to know that at the start of the program I got AppleCare as I believe in insurance and for some reason thought Applecare would cover lost or stolen phones for at least, a deductible if not fully right? wrong.

    As the days go by I panic and am chatting to several sprint employees one after the other, that have not offered any type of solution until one of them decides to tell me about the sprint complete program, a program that for just 15 dollars a month, covers everything from broken screens, all the way to lost/stolen phones with price of deductible. She stated that if I got the program now, that sprint would make an exception if i explained my situation and allow me to pay the deductible for my phone..I am happy/kinda mad at this time because 1. Maybe I can possibly get my phone back if i add the insurance and claim a lost but 2. why the heck am i paying AppleCare, the sprint complete program is so much better. Why did I not know about this before? and only told about AppleCare as an insurance when i bought the phone?

    I immediately add the program insurance to my phone, I was wishing very much at this time that I knew about this specific program the day I started my plan with sprint... I would have totally paid for it instead of AppleCare along with insuring the rest of my home devices, how come the sprint associate didn't try to sell that to me instead of the hundreds of other things. I wasn't aware of such type of program.

    At this point I try to call and file a claim (I've only tried once) but they wont let me since I got the insurance a few days after. I understand where that might come wrong, but had I just known about the program before this had all happened, I would have gotten it instead of apple care in the first place. What do you guys advice me to do? should I claim the phone found and then claim it lost again a few days later then try filing the claim?? (I would feel kind of wrong for that) should I try talking to different sprint reps hoping that they'll make an exception and let me pay the deductible under the program? Should I fight to say I don't actually owe anything on the phone, walk away from sprint to another company since they technically promise me that my trade in paid for the iPhone 11? (I don't have a contract with them) What sucks is I just got the iPhone a month ago ): but the good thing is I traded in the 7 plus for the 2 camera version 11 so I technically would not owe anything on the phone. What should I do?? I need your suggestions. Help!!

    Thank you so much if you've gotten this far in reading.

    submitted by /u/resilientpopper
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7plus is glitching.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:43 AM PST

    I have already did a soft reboot, and it will play, then disconnect and play only on my phone. When people call me, I will click answer and it glitches where I can't hear them, but it shows it's answered, till I turn it off and on again. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Brainpry
    [link] [comments]

    I’m worried somebody might hack my lost phone

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:14 AM PST

    hello, so if my phone (6s) is not in customer service tomorrow, I'm worried somebody might hack the password and get into it (which has free access to all my social accounts + apply pay). I'm not too sure which Apple ID I used. Is there anyway I can somehow shut down that Apple ID or if anybody has a solution? Help is very much appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/elkoli
    [link] [comments]

    App suggestion for music storage?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:26 AM PST

    I know this sounds like a dumb question, but I have been googling and testing out random apps for weeks and I can't figure it out....

    What app can I use to store and play audio files that I own on my computer? I'm fine with just mp3, although the more file types the better. I don't want streamable music or suggestions or anything, I just want to put some audio files on to my phone and listen to them. (If the app offers other stuff, I guess that's fine, I just need local files).

    I used to use iTunes/"Music" for this, but iTunes doesn't seem to support it anymore.

    I've tried messing with Spotify local files (I use Spotify premium) and a few apps random apps with few reviews emphasizing cloud storage (all super glitchy).

    Does anyone have any suggestions? Or a better sub to ask this question? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Trebelexcel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel