• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 28, 2019

    Apple iOS Today I found out you can scrolls faster by hard pressing the scroll indicator

    Apple iOS Today I found out you can scrolls faster by hard pressing the scroll indicator


    Today I found out you can scrolls faster by hard pressing the scroll indicator

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:25 AM PST

    My Face ID icon decided to take a break

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 12:24 PM PST

    How to clear "other" data? Tried clean IPSW restore through iTunes and that didn't help.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:46 AM PST

    Is the optimized battery charging working yet? I usually take it off charger around 6 am.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 05:29 AM PST

    Can’t I move files between folders in Dropbox using Files app?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:43 AM PST

    iOS 13.2.3 keeps saying incorrect password for WiFi network and disconnects, even though I’ve put it in correctly.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:59 AM PST

    Siri not connecting to reminders

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Just like the title. Since Siri came out I never had a problem until ios 13. I'm sure that's the culprit because my iPados will not save reminders request via Siri. Anybody in the same boat?

    submitted by /u/reff33
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for an app-store rejection?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:07 PM PST

    After months of work, my team submitted our new app to Apple in early November. After two weeks of sitting "Waiting for Review," they rejected it, stating that, "since it does not sufficiently differ from a mobile web browsing experience, it is not appropriate for the App Store." I don't get it. This is a complex app, that could not be accomplished as a website.

    Does anyone have advice? We've submitted an appeal to the "App Review Board." Any idea what we can expect?

    submitted by /u/hexagon_papers
    [link] [comments]

    WTF is going on with native mail app?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:15 AM PST

    I know not everyone is a fan, but I only need something simple and up to now it has worked fine and I try to live a "Google free" existence so no, I don't want to swap to Gmail.

    Suddenly the app seems to have to reload every inbox folder every time I look in it and it takes ages. This is NOT because I have a lot of email, I don't. I delete most stuff once dealt with.

    This seems to be a new 13.2.x feature. Anyone else with the same issue?

    submitted by /u/ReluctantApple
    [link] [comments]

    Hearing protection on IOS? Or only on Android?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PST

    About 15 years ago I damaged my hearing after a Dell laptop suddenly increased my earbud volume from 15% to 100% in the middle of a video. The sudden blast of loudness was so extreme and so deep in my ear canal that it left me with permanent tinnitus and reduced hearing.

    Ever since then I've avoided in-ear earphones. I'd love to get AirPods but I don't want to risk further damage to my hearing. I've tried setting a low volume limit in settings, but I constantly have to turn it off when I can't hear due to background noise around me. I often want/need to turn volume up pretty loud. I just don't want to get hit with sudden, unexpected full volume if I forget to turn it down between uses, for example, or connect to bluetooth.

    I recently learned that Android has a simple solution to this problem. When you connect to bluetooth or plug in a pair of headphones, Android automatically reduces the volume. By constantly defaulting to a safe volume, Android significantly reduces the risk of hearing damage.

    As far as I can tell, IOS doesn't have this feature. Am I missing something? Is there an app, setting, or headphone I can use? I tested a new iPhone today and it actually jacked the volume UP when I connected headphones.

    I strongly prefer IOS but this simple feature alone might make Android worth it.

    submitted by /u/404careernotfound
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    do your iphones sometimes only allow you to unlock it with passcode rather than face ID?

    submitted by /u/jonnymann32
    [link] [comments]

    Airplane Mode - Annoying notification

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 04:02 AM PST

    Magnifying glass feedback

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:54 AM PST

    well, I've just submitted a feedback here containing this text:

    Dear Apple,

    Till iOS 12, there was a magnifying glass appearing while selecting some text.

    Now this glass appears to be removed or missing anyhow.

    The alternative ways to move the cursor are working and great features to have.

    However, this does not apply for "read-only" texts.

    Say one is reading an email/documents/webpage and selects a part of text, bu then he wants to modify the selected part of text. How to do it?

    Only with finger(s) on the screen, and in that situation the text gets covered by the user finger(s) and the precise selection becomes cumbersome and time consuming, if not impossible.

    Please note that the keyboard-to-track-pad feature wont solve this issue since one does not have to just move one cursor, but two, since this is the case of a text selection.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/smaug_the_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    App cache cleaning

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Is there any standard and safest way to clean individual App's cache in iOS 13 or later?

    submitted by /u/johnnoah06
    [link] [comments]

    Reminders banner style changing from Temporary to Persistent after turning on Bluetooth

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 03:06 AM PST

    Reminders banner style changing from Temporary to Persistent after turning on Bluetooth

    Hello everyone,

    I am having a strange issue which I already reported to Apple Support but still I want to know if anyone else is having.

    I have an iPhone 8 Plus and an Apple Watch Series 3.

    I restored both with the latest iOS and watchOS versions, 13.2.3 and 6.1, and set the iPhone as a new iPhone, so I make sure everything is crystal clear.

    I have the banner style for Reminders set as Temporary.

    The issue comes when I turn on bluetooth after powering on the iPhone and connects to the Apple Watch, first of all the Reminders icon in notification settings disappears (it only happens in notification settings) and the banner style changes from temporary to persistent. I change it back to temporary but when i restart the iPhone and turn on bluetooth again it changes back to persistent.

    Here you can see how the Reminders icon disappears after turning on bluetooth and connected to the Apple Watch.

    https://preview.redd.it/50ja9eizse141.jpg?width=1242&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e0b3788f5622c2e78148371f23970ce3c89aedb7

    If any of you had this behavior it would be good to know and if any can do the test and throw some results if it's just me or more people are affected it would be good to know too.

    submitted by /u/gilbertmc82
    [link] [comments]

    How to change the two dictionaries orders.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 02:00 AM PST

    How do I change file endings? Like .zip to .whatever

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 10:13 PM PST

    I still don’t have dark mode on Gmail

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 01:43 AM PST

    Audio/Visual Stuttering and Lag

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:53 AM PST

    My phone (iPhone 7, iOS 13.2.2) has been working fine until this morning, but now audio and videos are stuttering, both in the native Music app and on other apps, seemingly including embedded videos in apps such as Facebook. They'll take a while to start, randomly cut audio for a second or two and then go back to normal, and the app itself will lag when starting up and when pausing or quitting (Music carries on playing for three or four seconds even when the app has been quit). Given the lag I can assume it isn't my headphones causing the issue, but I'm not sure how to fix it. I've tried deleting some apps (I now have 30GB free), background app refresh is fully off (it was already on WiFi only), on Low Data mode, WiFi and Bluetooth are off, I've tried turning it off and on again and soft resetting, all with no change. I'm running low on ideas, so if anyone has some other suggestions or has fixed this issue before I'd greatly appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/mitchyjt
    [link] [comments]

    Music Randomly plays when opening an app?!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2019 12:16 AM PST

    Almost every second time I open a new app by searching or just clicking on the icon, some weird Halloween p(ish) randomly starts to play. I've never heard it before, and seems to only go for 10 seconds before repeating again. I'm not subscribed to Apple Music, so that rules that application out. Please help!

    submitted by /u/EternalShadows060
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I sync my iPhone with the macOS Catalina’s Music app, it creates a new “iTunes” playlist on the iPhone only. No such playlist is found on the Music library of the mac. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:10 PM PST

    My facetime photos are not saving. help?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 08:23 PM PST

    so i have an iphone6s and my s/o has an iphoneX and when she takes facetime photos they save. but when i take facetime photos of her they don't save to my phone. i've tried to reset the settings by turning the setting on and off. any advice?

    submitted by /u/iretto_yt_wrestlegod
    [link] [comments]

    New iPhone XS Max via T-Mobile but current iPhone 8 Plus has latest beta installed & can’t restore

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    My girlfriend went to upgrade to a new XS Max at T-Mobile and her current iPhone is an 8 Plus which was on AT&T (she's moving carriers). She had the latest beta installed on 8 Plus and they couldn't get the XS Max to restore from her backup due to the beta being installed. They sent her home with the new XS Max and her old 8 Plus, although they already shredded her AT&T sim, and said to plug in 8 Plus to computer to backup then try and plug in XS Max and restore to that backup. She has been trying to backup on iTunes but it keeps hanging on step 2 during backup. Anyone have any idea how to proceed or what other options there may be? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/makinmoves421
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a cursor (trackpad feature) on a numeric keypad? (keyboard with only numbers) without 3D touch on iOS 12+

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:50 PM PST

    The phone with 3d touch, you can just press anywhere on the key and it will becomes a trackpad where you can move the cursor with finger. But for iOS12 with no 3d touch, I could only do that from alphanumeric keyboard by long press at the spacebar. How do I do this with a numeric keypad where the keys are only 0 -9 and some symbols e.g. on edit contact's phone number screen.

    submitted by /u/craigtrick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel