• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 27, 2019

    Apple iOS Here is why you shouldn’t censor sensitive info with the black highlighter on iOS, this video shows just how easy it is to reveal sensitive info censored with the black highlighter

    Apple iOS Here is why you shouldn’t censor sensitive info with the black highlighter on iOS, this video shows just how easy it is to reveal sensitive info censored with the black highlighter


    Here is why you shouldn’t censor sensitive info with the black highlighter on iOS, this video shows just how easy it is to reveal sensitive info censored with the black highlighter

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:56 PM PST

    Odd... this alarm recommendation came up at around 10:30 P.M. (MST) on 11/26/19. Does Siri somehow know that I don't want to get up at 9 A.M. on Thanksgiving? ����

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:33 PM PST

    Can "Last Seen" in Find My be in Error?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:17 AM PST

    A few aides are at my house in a cycle to take care of an ailing family member. Today, I noticed that my AirPods Pro were missing from the box in which I keep them, which was in a drawer in the living room. It was rather odd, because I wouldn't stow away an obviously empty (by weight) box into that drawer.

    Find My says that the AirPods Pro were last seen November 25th, at 3:51 PM, at my house. At this time, the aide was present and no other family members or guests were around (we have a Ring doorbell and it shows all that come and go.) I was in my upstairs office at the time from 8am until 5 pm and did not come downstairs at all at those times. I do not use (or open) my AirPods at home.

    I don't want to blame the aide, but the empty box along with Find My "seeing" the AirPods in the middle of the afternoon when I hadn't touched them make me think they were stolen.

    I can't imagine it is possible for the AirPods to accidentally activate and leave a position record in Find My. Has anyone ever seen a time displayed in Find My that is inaccurate by a significant amount?

    submitted by /u/vestpocket
    [link] [comments]

    iOS and Exchange Contacts weird Issue

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:49 AM PST

    I just bought a new iphone 6S plusand it has ios 12.3.1 , should i update it to ios 13?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:30 AM PST

    just got the phone new should i update it? will it lose performnce or battery life?thanks

    submitted by /u/Riveodqt
    [link] [comments]

    how do i turn these off? i get get them ~once a week and they’re never useful

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:45 PM PST

    How well does Affinity Photo perform on an iPad 2018?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:28 AM PST

    Bluetooth mouse lags on IpadOS. Does anyone have the same problem?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 07:20 AM PST

    Guys, is there a free way to Restore my Google Drive Whatsapp backup to my iPhone X?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 06:03 AM PST

    I'm trying all I can but I can't :( I have lots of messages I can't lose.

    Edit: I'm so fucking screwed, I can't afford any of the apps, and I can't lose the messages.

    submitted by /u/SonarProof
    [link] [comments]

    Oh no my battery has been infected with a virus

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:02 PM PST

    How do I delete this stuff from my phone? I don’t need 3 gigs of my drive downloaded

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Are there occasional promotions for iCloud storage that one can watch out for?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:59 AM PST

    Like they do with Google One, for instance.

    Just curious.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    FaceTime rings on multiple phones. How do I make it stop?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:45 AM PST

    My wife and I have separate Apple IDs.

    When the in-laws do a FaceTime call to my wife's phone number, it also rings on all of my devices that are associated with my Apple ID. How do I make it stop?

    submitted by /u/sufmeister
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who’s Voice Control feature on iOS 13.2.2 is not working?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    There is so much improvement room within iOS 13 but Apple is not even thinking about it.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:11 AM PST

    1. Hold on the search tap within the music app (bottom right corner) to bring up keyboard and focus on the search bar.

    2. Pull down on the reminders and notes app main interface to focus on search and bring up the keyboard.

    It all makes sense with this new iOS 13 gesture.

    P. S. I insisted on jailbreak developers to make the swipe down to dismiss the dictionary lookup interface on iOS 12 and they made it a reality. Recorded a video of the entire interaction and sent it to Apple to implement it and so they did on iOS 13.

    I mean am I the only one with all these ideas to make iOS usability convenient? Should I work at Apple?

    submitted by /u/Mirwais0noori
    [link] [comments]

    App similar to Android's Bluecoins?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:05 AM PST

    I'm an Android lover and been using Bluecoins (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rammigsoftware.bluecoins) app for 2 years. My iOS loving girlfriend wants to try expense tracking but we can't find the most similar to bluecoins. Either there are no tags, or no custom categories etc.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/seamans_semen
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else noticed this with notifications? I can’t say I’ve ever seen a Notification with a drop down menu asking if I want to keep them. Cool feature though.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:14 PM PST

    My Big Complaint Regarding iOS Notifications! We can just tap! I want my widgets screen instead!

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:45 PM PST

    What the hell is wrong with Catalina in regards to iOS devices.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:35 PM PST

    After updating (my laptop was loaned out since august), syncing, every photo and book is deleted from my iPhone and music that's completely fine within the music app transfers to my iPhone XR with randomly missing cover art, probably about 50 albums just missing the first track and whole albums that refuse to even transfer at all. I managed to get books back by the insanely time consuming work around of moving them to iCloud Drive and opening them in the books app in the sharing menu. I backed up and deleted my entire photo library then rebuilt it and after a dozen syncs, it finally decides to move them over, then takes them all away again?? This is the most broken update I've ever seen. At least if there was some consistent behaviour, it could be addressed, but sync seemingly just glitches out at random.

    submitted by /u/Astro_Van_Allen
    [link] [comments]

    Somebody might hack lost phone?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:32 AM PST

    I'm worried somebody might hack my lost phone

    hello, so if my phone (6s) is not in customer service tomorrow, I'm worried somebody might hack the password and get into it (which has free access to all my social accounts + apply pay). I'm not too sure which Apple ID I used. Is there anyway I can somehow shut down that Apple ID or if anybody has a solution? Help is very much appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/elkoli
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone has problem with GoodReaderUSB and iOS13

    Posted: 27 Nov 2019 01:26 AM PST

    After updating to iOS13, GoodReadUSB (Mac) would now freeze when connecting to device. Anyone has similar issue?

    submitted by /u/Cokoru
    [link] [comments]

    Original iMac (1998) USB Keyboard & iOS 13

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Hi everybody,

    Has anyone tried connecting an old Apple USB Keyboard (M2452 or A1048) to an iPhone or iPad with the Lightning to USB-A adapter and running iOS 13? Do they work?

    submitted by /u/inuppercase
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel