• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    macOS Apple is not going to solve this problem any time soon...

    macOS Apple is not going to solve this problem any time soon...


    Apple is not going to solve this problem any time soon...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:29 PM PDT

    Window Snapping in Catalina

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    Handoff Icons need update for new iPads and iPhones

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 03:55 AM PDT

    Upgraded to macOS Catalina and I’m loving the sidecar!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    Cant connect to my NAS since Catalina

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    I have a USB-Stick plugged in my router which I use and access as a NAS. Well, since the Catalina update I cant connect to it anymore. I type in the address and the username & password, but when I click on "connect" it reacts as if the username & password would be wrong. Although they are 100% right. I checked it many times and even set it back and tried it again.

    Someone has similar problems? or knows a solution?

    submitted by /u/Kiraa7
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] E

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Google photos automatically stylised the Catalina wallpaper and it looks awesome

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 04:08 PM PDT

    OMG PLEASE HELP. System storage says its full but its really not. How do I fix it?!?!?!

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:30 PM PDT

    [10.15] Handoff now showing device model number (at least for the iPhone X). Not very useful...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    Catalina - still can't move the Facetime audio/phone call window?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    I really thought they'd fix this (they added a numeric dial pad, which is nice) but when you make a phone call on the Mac (using iPhone to place the call) the call window is still rigidly fixed on top of everything in the top right of the screen.

    Has anyone made a tweak or utility to move it, minimise it, etc?

    submitted by /u/Lolworth
    [link] [comments]

    Revieve is damaging my Computer

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:27 AM PDT

    For how many years will Apple not fix this TouchBar Safari bug?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:15 AM PDT

    macOS Catalina Supplemental Fonts

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    I updated my computer to Catalina, and continued working in Photoshop as usual, only to find a bunch of unrecognized fonts in the library, like NotoSansMyanmar, NotoSansOriya, NotoSerifMyanma......

    Is it because the update automatically downloaded a new language into my system? Is there a box to uncheck these languages so these fonts wouldn't clog up my library?

    Or, the only way is to go through them and manually delete them from the FONT folder?

    submitted by /u/tomazws
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] macOS Catalina sync with older iOS

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:13 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm on iOS 12.2 (iPhone SE) and 12.4 (iPad mini) to keep my jailbreak. I was wondering if I update my Macbook Air to Catalina I will have problems when syncing apps like Notes or Reminders. Anyone in a similar situation?

    submitted by /u/iko0
    [link] [comments]

    Some Launchpad Apps in Others come out of the folder everytime I restart my Mac?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 10:17 PM PDT

    So guys, I recently upgraded to Catalina and wanted a fresh start so I formatted my mac, Everytime my computer boots up some launchpad apps get removed from the default "others" folders and get placed randomly (apparently) in the launchpad. How can I fix this? Thanks for helping

    submitted by /u/tommirosti
    [link] [comments]

    Music not working on the new Catalina

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:50 AM PDT

    Can't download/add any music (error 9.039). Also Album covers dont load. Anyone having similar problems? (I have a macbook pro from early 2013)

    submitted by /u/deathtodaesh
    [link] [comments]

    Downgrade from Catalina to ElCapitain

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:47 AM PDT

    My macbook pro was was working great on Elcapitain system. I just updated to Catalina and it's a mess. When I tried to downgrade using my time machine, I found that the hard drive format is now ABSF and not extended. What should I do to format the hard drive to extended? The option isn't there in Erase as well

    submitted by /u/MAH---
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Movie/TV show cover not showing up when adding manually from Mac TV app to iPhone

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:08 AM PDT

    When "Manually manage music, TV shows, and movies" is checked and when videos are added ie. drag and dropped to the iPhone or iPad, the cover art doesn't show up. It's just a gray rectangle on the iPad or iPhone. It was working previously in Mojave

    submitted by /u/Player_Ichi
    [link] [comments]

    Catalina Notes app not uploading to iCloud

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:10 AM PDT

    I have some iDevices and their notes app all sync well. But since I upgraded to macOS Catalina my Mac downloads what I make on my other devices, but doesn't upload anything I make on it.

    Already ticked to Apple via feedback page.

    Just curious if anyone having the same issue and any possible solutions =]

    PS. Already tried to turn off and on Notes iCloud Sync on all devices. Didn't work

    submitted by /u/8isnothing
    [link] [comments]

    Yeah, I'm gonna skip Catalina for a bit...

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:04 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with their Logitech MX series mouse following an upgrade to Catalina?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:19 PM PDT

    My pointer speed settings are now longer working, nor are the side buttons or middle button settings.

    submitted by /u/mozilla02
    [link] [comments]

    How to delete Time Machine snapshot bug on macOS Catalina ?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    I keep getting this error on Music in Catalina. It's persisted for a period of 3 hours too. Anyone else getting it?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    "iTunes Server" with Catalina?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    I have my music on my NAS. Running a container of daapd-forked to serve it out. iTunes saw the library and worked great. New Catalina music app sees the library, but when I select the library, it fails back to my local library.

    My QNap includes an in-box firefly server (though I replaced it with the daapd-forked some time ago; the inbox Firefly server is pretty old.

    Any suggestions on an iTunes server that will work with the Catalina Music app?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ramias1
    [link] [comments]

    Should I upgrade?

    Posted: 09 Oct 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Hi all I am having MacBook air 2015. After I updated to Mojave my MacBook got too slow. Slow to boot and slow app response. Before the upgrade, it was working great with high sierra.

    So how is Catalina? Is it better than Mojave? Or it will make my MacBook slower?

    submitted by /u/sgmom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel