• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 12, 2019

    iPhone iPhone 6S

    iPhone iPhone 6S


    iPhone 6S

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:08 PM PDT

    I have an old 6S full of old pictures, texts, memories, etc. It hasn't been activated for a couple of years but I've still regularly been able to get on it and access everything with no problem. Tonight I tried to log back on and got the activation lock screen. I'm not sure why this would've came up rather than it turning on like normal. The weird part is that the Apple ID coming up is not my id and I have never had a yahoo email so it's impossible for it to be mine. I bought the phone brand new and no one else has had access to the phone. I've had trouble finding any answers online and figured this sub would be a good start. Thanks for the help

    submitted by /u/kal1013
    [link] [comments]

    Connecting iPhone 11 pro to straight talk.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    My friend and I bought iPhone 11's today at Best Buy. I have att and did the normal route from my iPhone X to the 11 with the regular backup.

    My friend has straight talk. He put his sim in, and at first it was saying "no sim detected". It then (I'm assuming) detected it, and allowed me to go through the process of setting up a new iPhone account. (He has a S8) we were at his house and on the WiFi I finished it, afterwards no texts or calls. He said prior he's had to take his sim to a cellular place and have them "bypass the vpn"

    Has anyone experienced this and able to talk me through? Or am I even making sense at this point? I took the sim out, put it back in the s8 and he was receiving texts/ fb notifications right away. Just not on the iPhone.

    submitted by /u/Radiantlyred
    [link] [comments]

    I have been using these phones for 8 years and have never seen this icon or know anyone who has

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:26 PM PDT

    Anyone know what it's trying to tell me or how to get rid of it? It stays like this on the center of the screen and restarting the phone has no effect.

    https://imgur.com/a/asUdSw6

    iPhone X, IOS 12, restart does not fix.

    submitted by /u/broshingo
    [link] [comments]

    Cant select or delete one single #%*%# email

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 06:15 PM PDT

    In my gmail spam folder there is one email that I cannot open, select, or delete. Its in a different font as well, the letters are thinner. I can tell its a junk ad by the title. I hate seeing that "1" by the folder its driving me crazy. How the hell do I get rid of it? Showed up after the latest 13.1.2 update on an 8plus

    submitted by /u/Junoblanche
    [link] [comments]

    Help updating to ios13

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    I don't have enough space to update and am trying to do it through iTunes. I get a pop up saying an update is available but when I click update and download nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/Finty1999
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone notice a hollow feeling in the center of the iPhone X screen?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    It seems like the tapping becomes a louder thud noise in the middle of the screen. Unsure if this is normal or if I have a potentially defective unit. Almost like the edges have a glass feel/noise but the center is more like plastic.

    submitted by /u/jozecastle
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone contact pictures not working

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:20 PM PDT

    When I put in a contact picture, it will work fine, but when I edit it and zoom in, it reverts back to normal after a few seconds. Who can fix?

    submitted by /u/Freffreff
    [link] [comments]

    My family went on settings on my phone and made it so all 7,300! Of thier photos where linked to my phone along with my camera roll I turned it off in settings and it won’t go away, how can I completely unlink my photos from them

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Did I get ripped off? (iPhone 7 plus)

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    I bought a refurbished iphone 7 plus 128gb off amazon; it arrived and the battery health is 86%. I paid $359 for the phone on amazon.

    Is the battery far too marginal to last 2 years? I need this phone to last my mother 2 years.

    submitted by /u/Cit_the_bed
    [link] [comments]

    New to Apple / iPhones. How do I get full resolution image files from my iPhone 11 Pro?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    (iPhone 11 Pro Max / iOS 13.1.2)

    Not a huge camera guy, but I've been toying around a bit with my first Apple phone. I know the cameras are 12 megapixel. Yet whenever I take a photo and download it on my PC from iCloud Photos, the resolution is 1536x2048 which the math shows at about 3MP. Under Settings -> Photos I've tried both "Optimize iPhone Storage" and "Download and Keep Originals" and get the same result.

    How do get access to the larger image files? If I want to do any photo manipulation for making prints, it would be nice to have all the data the camera can output.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FeralFizgig
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get rid of suggested contacts when texting pictures?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    I finally did the IOS update, and now when I go to send a picture, it pulls up a list of suggested contacts. The crazy part is that the contacts aren't even people that I have spoken to in a while, have no saved texts from, etc. There was even an old email address there that I didn't recognize. How can I disable this feature? Thanks Reddit!

    submitted by /u/SenorMachoMcBroseff
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to iPhone Keychain?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    Hello. With the new iOS 13, it's no longer possible to use Keychain without setting up two-factor authentication.

    I do NOT want to enable 2fa, but I want to still be able to conveniently store my passwords so I don't have to manually type them in all the time.

    What convenient alternatives are there to Keychain? Password apps? Would saving all my passwords in Google Chrome and using Chrome on both my phone and Mac do the trick?

    submitted by /u/2fasucks
    [link] [comments]

    11 Pro Speaker Volume

    Posted: 11 Oct 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    The phone I upgraded from is an 8 plus and I honestly feel that the 8 plus is louder than the 11 Pro in terms of listening to music. The 11 Pro is not quiet by any means but I was definitely a bit disappointed. Can I get somebody else's input on this.

    submitted by /u/BrianSauceBossK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel