• Breaking News

    Friday, October 11, 2019

    iPhone Can you customize the Music app bottom bar?

    iPhone Can you customize the Music app bottom bar?


    Can you customize the Music app bottom bar?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:30 PM PDT

    I think I could customize it in ios 12? I don't remember, I want 'playlist' to be on the bottom bar. Can it be done without JB?

    submitted by /u/pmap93
    [link] [comments]

    I have 4 gigs of message data on my iCloud, but when I restored my iPhone from the iCloud it only transferred 100MB of random messages. I still have the 4gb of messages data but how do I actually access it and put it back on my phone?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    iCloud vs iTunes photo sync

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    So I know this situation is 100% caused by me being an old curmudgeon when it comes to the cloud. I could really used some help here.

    I have all of my pictures from all of my phones saved in two locations. One location is on a physical hard drive and the other is my phone. I have always used my computer and iTunes to save my pictures so if my phone was stolen or destroyed I would have most of them backed up.

    Here's the problem. The computer I use is getting old and difficult to use. The phone I use is getting old and difficult to use and is also desperately trying to kill itself (I've blasted it with a pressure washer and dropped it in oil within the last month).

    So how am I supposed to transfer all the pictures to the cloud without deleting them from my phone?

    submitted by /u/TastyOpossum09
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock an iPhone without going through the carrier

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    Thank you in advance for the assist. I have a MetroPCS iPhone 7 which is currently locked to Metro. I was wondering if there was anything strictly software related I could do to the phone to unlock it. Now, I'm just throwing out phrases I've heard regarding this sort of thing, but is it rooting? Jailbreaking? What sort of thing can you do to an iPhone and its OS to force it to be unlocked?

    submitted by /u/FluxNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Think my phone was exposed to small amount of water. Says it's charging but hasn't turned on

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:57 PM PDT

    Please help me' I am living check to check and need this phone for work and if this phone is broken then I'm beyond screwed.

    Last night before I fell asleep I spilled an almost empty water bottle on my couch where my phone was, like such a tiny amount that it's hardly detectable. People drop their phones in water for half hour and still work, this is really not fair damnit. My phone was on and working just perfectly fine in the morning...until I realized it was really hard to get it to stay charging.

    Well I'm on it while it's plugged in and it dies. That was an hour ago. But this isn't uncommon with my phone, it needs a new battery and loses full charge within an hour. It usually takes a while to turn back on. But the water has me really scared

    Is there a way to see if my phone is water damaged? If it's water damaged, would it still say it's charging or would it not be detecting a charger? Please help my livelihood depends on this and I'm really fucking scared right now

    submitted by /u/mysteriumarchive
    [link] [comments]

    [help] troubleshooting iPhone hardware 7 Plus (pics in comments)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:52 PM PDT

    IMG 1 IMG 2

    I recently picked up a used iPhone 7 Plus to repair. The previous owner told me that it had stopped charging one day, so I ordered a replacement charge port. After a successful test using a working iPhone 7 I decided to install it into the broken phone. I popped in a fresh screen just in case the old one was faulty and once plugging in the charging port and battery, the phone still had no sign of life.

    Once the old phone was open I noticed that the water indicators were red. However, taking a very close look around those areas showed no corrosion or anything like that.

    I'm hoping It's not the logic board. Maybe someone would have some advice or see something that I don't, before I start swapping parts piece-by-piece from my working iPhone.

    submitted by /u/Linx7
    [link] [comments]

    Phone won’t charge with most chargers

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 02:35 PM PDT

    My iPhone 8 Plus is having an issue where it will charge from only certain cables/blocks for awhile than stop and I've gone through atleast 6 of each and still won't charge and I have no idea what is wrong, has anyone else had this issue?

    submitted by /u/F8Essence
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.1.2 update photos

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    I just updated my phone and I hate that instead of seeing rows of 4 pictures, I now see only rows with 3. Is there any way I could change it back to 4 pictures in a row or is it stuck like this?

    submitted by /u/armybabie
    [link] [comments]

    Express Replacement

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if when you did the iPhone Express Replacement service, the replacement phone they gave you automatically 'kill's the original phone.

    Example-

    Current phone has screen damage. I get the Express replacement phone sent to me with the box to send the old damaged one back. Once I turn on and activate the replacement phone, does the one with screen damage just stop working [no cloud locking or anything like that]? Strictly talking about the phones ability to connect to carriers etc.

    submitted by /u/redflaglucio
    [link] [comments]

    Sync Signal Keeps Circling?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    Hi, subject is self explanatory I suppose.

    This started happening after updating to 13.1.2 or perhaps after installing Catalina. Not sure.

    Any ideas what's the issue and how to stop. it. circling. !

    Thanks :)

    https://imgur.com/KeVKYgY

    submitted by /u/booksmeller
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel