• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    iPad One of the most popular Note taking app Notability is on sale right now [25% Off]

    iPad One of the most popular Note taking app Notability is on sale right now [25% Off]


    One of the most popular Note taking app Notability is on sale right now [25% Off]

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Are there any 3rd party Apple Pencil replacement nibs?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Has anyone had any luck finding them and trying them out?

    I am considering buying a "paper like" (not the branded one) screen protector, and I'd like some spare nibs. I really don't feel like paying €25 for the ones from Apple.

    submitted by /u/Charlie_went_Brown
    [link] [comments]

    Getting familiar with Procreate, drawing of my 2nd favorite basketball player

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Minimized keyboard is very buggy

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:39 AM PDT

    Default iOS keyboard jitters and moves around a lot. don't even get me started on Gboard

    submitted by /u/justinechang
    [link] [comments]

    What’s new for iPad 6th gen in iPadOS ? Is there a way we can connect hard drive to this model ?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    I’m try move it some videos from my hard drive to my local storage on iPad and iPhone. Both show me this error. Anyone know what can be? Movies in .avi transfer normally

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:27 AM PDT

    Guess i just dropped a boatload of cash on Apple today. What are the first few things i should do while setting up my devices?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    I deal with this every time I unlock my iPad. More info in comments

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    Is there a way to turn the 2nd gen pencil off?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:17 PM PDT

    Mine is dying pretty quickly when it's just lying on my desk (a lot faster than my gen 1 pencil). I don't want it connected to my iPad all the time.

    submitted by /u/bobtheloser
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS - Calendar Widget Wrong Time

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    I'm on 13.1.2 and when in landscape the calendar widget shows all events 2 hours later. I have checked my time zone and set it to Auto and Manual. The events are almost always 2 hours when in landscape only. They are time in portrait.

    Anyone experience this or know how to fix it? Google hasn't been helpful.

    submitted by /u/KCB5
    [link] [comments]

    Best iPad mini 4 setup?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm new here so I apologize if this is already answered somewhere else.

    I purchased an iPad mini 4 this year and was wondering what are some of the best apps and accessories to use for it. I am hoping to use it as a laptop replacement for when I commute to college for the day. Here are some of my specific questions:

    - What is the best keyboard case for the iPad mini 4?

    - Is getting a stylus worth it to scribble down notes? (Since there is no Apple Pencil support)

    - What are some good apps to use for document creation, note-taking, and drawing/writing notes?

    - Any other accessories (stands, a mouse, etc.) that would help make the iPad a good laptop replacement?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ajzlz16
    [link] [comments]

    I am a student who has been using an iPad for notes for ~5 years now, I primarily use Noteability but feel like I might not be getting the full potential from my 11" pro. What "diamond in the rough" apps have you found to be useful?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 02:30 PM PDT

    I would love to hear your suggestions! I carry a laptop around always, but I feel like there must be some things that will leave me wondering why I never used them.

    submitted by /u/Tall_President
    [link] [comments]

    Notes on Notability. Really recommend for iPad users.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 02:26 PM PDT

    IPad Pro 11 Value

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    About 3 months ago i purchased a iPad Pro 11, 256GB cellular unlocked..

    The more i use it the more i miss my previous 12.9" last generation.. I think i am going to go get me a new pro..

    What do you think my current one is worth? I also have the Logitech Keyboard Case for it that was like $120 new..

    Side note, does the 12" have a keyboard case?

    submitted by /u/Matthewserta
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to not lose Apple Pencil

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:53 PM PDT

    Hey I have an IPP 10.5 and just bought an Apple Pencil I use the official keyboard case, and I just wanted to hear your ideas of the best way to attach my pencil to the iPad without affecting the functionality and angles of the case.

    submitted by /u/histopath
    [link] [comments]

    How to bypass Activation Lock Screen - iPAD2

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    Long story short... I got this ipad at my shop and I restored it to factory settings - however - upon setting it up I am brought to an Activation Lock Screen prompting me to enter the info from a previous owner. Is there anyway around this? My family is heading on a long trip this weekend and I'd love to have this iPad for the kid to watch Ryan on youtube.. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Rogue964
    [link] [comments]

    Adobe Fresco help?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    I've been searching the new Adobe Fresco for iPad for days and I can't seem to find an answer to the easiest problem... how do I find a shape tool to draw circles? I have to be overlooking it like an idiot 😂

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/terping
    [link] [comments]

    Some advice on USB

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    Hey Folks,

    So today I'm feeling especially dense. I have an iPad 6th Gen from 2018, im quite keen on using external storage with it as I'm sure all of us are. I went to the Apple store, they told me I needed the USB camera connection kit to enable me to use USB storage, that's fine, however my 2 questions are (I didn't think of them in the store):

    1. Whats the difference between the USB 3 adapter (camera connection kit) and the USB-C connector?
    2. If I buy the USB 3 connection kit, will it only work with a USB 3 storage device, or does it work with USB 2 just at a slower transfer speed?

    Thanks for all advice,

    Lat

    submitted by /u/TheLatman
    [link] [comments]

    Space Gray Questions

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:59 AM PDT

    Which iPad, iPhone and iPod comes the closest to the 2019 space gray MacBook Pro 15 inch?

    I would like to know all three, iPhone, iPad and the best iPod.

    submitted by /u/ItchioGameCollector
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice choosing.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    I'm currently sitting on two offers that I can only pick one from.

    First offer: Brand new iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd gen 512 gb Space Grey, wifi and cellular for 1170$.

    Second offer: Brand new iPad Pro 12.9" 3rd gen 256 gb, Silver, wifi and cellular. Along with the 2nd Gen Apple Pencil and the apple smart keyboard folio. Total : 1323$. All brand new of course.

    I'm not sure if the 2nd one is that much better :/. Whatchu guys think?

    submitted by /u/itzmekhaled
    [link] [comments]

    6 Practical Tips to Improve your iPad and iPhone Security

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:24 AM PDT

    My setup

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    After much wrangling and spending, here is my setup for day and night. As you can see, my smaller iPad doubles as a mouse pad - All the hardware is listed on the screen

    Day

    Night

    submitted by /u/liverbrain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel