• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 10, 2019

    iPad Loving the multi-tasking function

    iPad Loving the multi-tasking function


    Loving the multi-tasking function

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    Make Your iPad Pro the Perfect Laptop Replacement - Part 2: Software

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    Do you program on your iPad?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Hi, mandatory non-native speaker and on mobile warning.

    I wanted to find out whether it's possible to use an iPad for C++ programming. An iPad would be a sweet deal for my colleague since it can basically replace all my notebooks, let me create keynotes, mark documents, etc very easily, plus it's great for media consumption.

    But there's one problem - can you write, compile and run C++ code on an iPad?

    I know you can't directly compile the code on an iPad since Apple won't allow it, but are there paid apps that for example send your code to their server and do all the work there, and make it look like everything's smooth and native, like as if you compiled the code on your iPad?

    The question isn't „are there apps like that", since I know they are.

    The question is have you tried any and succeeded at replacing your Mac/PC in terms of programming?

    submitted by /u/OwO13739392
    [link] [comments]

    Can't set Google drive or Microsoft one drive as default save location

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:06 AM PDT

    As title says, I can't set either as my default save location.

    They are grayed out when I go into the Safari settings to change it.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SlickWitIt1
    [link] [comments]

    Would you pay $120 extra for the Air 3?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Currently looking at the new 10,2 and the Air 3. Price difference in my country is around $120. Battery seems smaller in the Air 3.

    submitted by /u/Rivellio
    [link] [comments]

    I am using my iPad to play videos on TV via airplay and I want to play second video on my iPad but when I tried it automatically switch the video to airplay. Can I play one video to TV and second to iPad?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    Cant export highlighted / Notes at Acrobat PDF to Notability

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Hello! Is there any way to export a PDF with highlights and comments made in Adobe Acrobat to Notability, with all the highlights and comments? Every time I export the PDF, it does not take the annotations with it. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MonteTheLukast
    [link] [comments]

    Can I leave an iPad on 24/7 As a smart hub for my house?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    Is there a 3rd party pencil that works for the 2017 iPad?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    I currently just use a pen with a rubber tip on the back. But I want something to write comfortably

    submitted by /u/Anywhoozies
    [link] [comments]

    why is my iPad blocking sites that I can still access on Mac?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    Serious q, I'm trying to access certain sites that are blocked for some reason or other. However, I don't have any issues accessing these sites on my android phone or my PC. Changed my dns and whatnot. So what gives? Vpn works, but it's still strange af.

    submitted by /u/scholesy19
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 11 battery not lasting as long as it did before the 13.2 update?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    How to check legitimacy of ipad mini 5?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    How to check legitimacy of ipad mini 5? And can i buy an or extend my apple care while still being unde warranty till next year?

    submitted by /u/noobplayer123
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get some app recommendations that're free or have a low membership fee to block scam calls?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    How can I transfer movies from my PC to an iPad without iTunes?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    Going on a trip, but the iPad can only hold so much. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a usb-type device I can load movies on from my PC and then transfer onto the iPad during the trip. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AceLarkin
    [link] [comments]

    Has paperlike 2 shipped yet?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:58 AM PDT

    Will Duet Display allow Mac to use iPad's camera and TouchID?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    I have a maxed out Mac Mini 2012 running Catalina and an iPad Pro 10.5 running iPadOS. Unfortunately, my MM2012 is too old to be compatible with the new Sidecar feature in Catalina. So, I opted for the Duet Display app and have my iPP tethered to my MM with a Lightning cable. So far, it is running wonderfully. However, my question is whether my MM can recognize and use the camera/mic and the TouchID in my iPad? I don't have a separate webcam/mic for my MM, and before I go out and buy one, I thought I'd ask about using the front cam in my iPP. Also, can the Mac use my iPP's TouchID for Apple sign-in and Apple Wallet purchases and such things?

    submitted by /u/Robb60120
    [link] [comments]

    Very wired issue with using ISB keyboard on 2019 iPad with iPad OS 13.1

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 08:04 AM PDT

    I have a USB keyboard and mouse attached through a OTG adapter (with power) via a powered USB hub (Anker).

    Mouse works fine but USB keyboard will not display the following keys:

    7 8 9 U I O J K L M

    Tested on Lenovo, Dell and 2 Apple keyboards, all the same. Anyone know why? Thanks all

    submitted by /u/WaxerUK
    [link] [comments]

    ipad pro 10.5 (2017) or 200€ more for ipad 11 pro?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Im looking to buy an ipad pro 10.5 2017 model for about 400 euro, but I saw that amazon had a refurb ipad pro 11 for about 599€ is it worth the money?

    submitted by /u/DICAPRIOL
    [link] [comments]

    What are the good scanning App? Alternatives to ScannerHD?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    rt.

    As a college student, I have been using a lesser known free scanning App called'' ScannerHD '' for a while. I believe this was one of the best on the market for sure. But a lot of people also recommend Camscanner, Scanbot, Genius Scan, can some one compare and make comparisons??

    Some features highlights of ScannerHD quoted from their App store.

    • High Scan Quality
    • Auto-Scan & Detect
    • OCR Text Recognition
    • Sync & Upload to Cloud
    • Multiple Filters Options
    • Create & Manage Folders
    • Professional Editing Features
    • Share to Mail/WhatsApp/Messenger

    http://scanner.hithink.com/#/

    submitted by /u/FengYoPro
    [link] [comments]

    2018 iPad Pro for coding?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:14 AM PDT

    I'm a student going to my first year of college majoring in web/mobile developing. Few months ago I was gifted an 2018 iPad Pro 12.9" for my birthday. I wanted to know will this be enough or if there's even any apps I can use to code? I don't have much money to spend and I'm not a windows user either. I've been drawn into the Apple ecosystem. I've always like the iPad for the Apple Pencil for note taking.

    submitted by /u/Jello993
    [link] [comments]

    Tagging iPad on vlan

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 10:01 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Is it possible with iPadOS of configure a ethernet vlan on the device ?

    I would like replace my MacBook Pro with iPad but I have need of this function ...

    Thanks a lot for your response.

    submitted by /u/Akin_Tosh
    [link] [comments]

    Which iPad to buy?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:47 AM PDT

    I'm planning to buy an iPad but I can't decide which one to get. And I'm not going to use it for work purposes etc. , just for entertainment (YouTube , Netflix..). The new 10 inch iPad seems looks like a good deal to me but the lack of laminated display and A10 chip bother me. So , what are your suggestions?

    submitted by /u/lorddargis
    [link] [comments]

    Sidecar with older iPad (iOS < 13), by any means

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Apple does not allow my iPad mini 2 to install beyond iOS 12. Since OSX Catalina's Sidecar (external screen) requires iOS 13, is there any way in which I can use my iPad mini2 (model A1489) as an external screen, preferably using Sidecar and cooperating with OSX Catalina? If so, what is the best way?

    I'm open to jailbreaking, hacking, somehow installing iOS 13, etc.

    Thank you, much!

    submitted by /u/OpenSourceDemocracy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a good Notepad++ alternative for the iPad?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:25 AM PDT

    I got an iPad Pro for school and I was wondering if there's a good alternative for Notepad++ so I can edit some code?

    submitted by /u/Matrucci
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel