• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Play this song when rearranging apps

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Play this song when rearranging apps


    [Request] Play this song when rearranging apps

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    [Discussion] checkra1n with two different package managers

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    [Discussion] About that post where I've managed to install a CFW on my 5s - my phone got bricked.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    (Although it was a spare device, I still refuse to experiment on my other ones until I get this one fixed.)

    Continuation to that story - I learnt how to boot my CFW, and after that I started experimenting and customizing the IPSW. However, by not being careful enough when creating a custom RootFS, my phone's NOR got corrupted in a way that now, the phone fails to boot with any kernel (I've tried initializing restores for every major version of iOS from 7 to 12 with verbose boot enabled, but to no avail: it just hangs at random places during the boot process). This means that I can't even make an SSH ramdisk and try to format everything from there - it's just a brick. Trying to do anything results either into this, or this. (those were my attempts to restore the phone. Same happens with verbose boot where the text gets more corrupted the longer my phone is on.)

    Now, I think there's still a way to fix it, and that's getting a dumped NOR from a donor device of the same model, slightly modifying it (replacing Serial number, calibration data, etc) and flashing it to the faulty one. However, ipwndfu doesn't support dumping/flashing NOR for 64-bit devices yet, so I'll need to wait probably a couple of months first before I can do that.

    So as a conclusion (although it's quite obvious), I advice everyone to not to experiment with CFWs or unsigned downgrades yet, as being able to backup your NOR could, in theory, be a 100% working solution to fix your device if it gets bricked. In the meantime, just be patient. Something like a semi-tethered jailbreak should still be good to go, as it doesn't involve flashing anything - it's just loading a pwned kernel from DFU mode, and everything will return to stock next time you reboot.

    (I'm not too sad about (temporarily?) losing this old 30$ phone, but it'd be a whole another story if it was my main one.)

    submitted by /u/L0W_P1X3L
    [link] [comments]

    [Upcoming] CustomCC - *EASILY* make your own CC modules!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:50 AM PDT

    Hi all, I am creating a tweak called CustomCC. It will be my second ever tweak but I promise it will not be a spin-off but a 'good-quality' (I feel like a scammer saying that) tweak.

    I am making this out of the fact that I had to learn objective-c, learn how to make my own tweak, get a mac os VM (to compile for arm64e Ios 12.4) just to make this: A CC-Module that when tapped sends a curl HTTP GET request to my ESP module which then opens my garage by triggering a relay (I am aware of the Home app and home bridge, it didn't work... Trust me). I now have a perfect solution to use my phone as a garage key if I ever forget it at home.

    Now I want to develop this tweak further into 'CustomCC'. It will have the following features:

    • Custom size
    • Multitude of acitons (with the addition of being able to run commands)
    • Multiple CC modules
    • Custom icon
    • CCsupport compatible (So the modules will will show up in Control Centre section where you can change the CCModules' positions).
    • Grouping CC-Modules together and shape them in any way

    Any other features, tell me!

    I have lots of ideas for other tweaks but wanted this to get in and get good.

    P.s. The tweak was actually for my mum (I wanted to impress her) :P I don't even have a phone!

    P.p.s I have also made my own repo - 'https://repo.gabba.ga'

    But most of all, do people actually want this????

    Just wanted to know before I spend a lot of time on this.

    submitted by /u/NightlyWizard198
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Any messenger + tweak that is working at the moment? Like anti seen, anti typing. I got that last week but the messenger forced me to update to the latest version so it’s not supported anymore

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    [Question] With the upcoming Checkra1n, Do you think JIT for emulators will be back? I don't know how JIT is enabled so I am asking to learn if it is something related to JB implementation.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:21 PM PDT

    [Question] What percent of sales does Packix repo take?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    I am thinking about starting to make widgets and posting them to packix and I was wondering how much money I would actually make if I sold them on Packix. For example how much would I make if I sold a tweak for 50 cents?

    submitted by /u/DavidB3125
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Big Green Circle

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    [Question] I installed the rainbow apple boot logo, but it only changes the logo towards the end when my phone is already turning on. Is there a way to completely replace the original logo?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:31 PM PDT

    [REQUEST] Equivalent of LineageOS for iOS - A privacy oriented Custom Firmware for devices compatible with the Checkm8 exploit.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    This request is really out of the blue, but now that we got Checkm8, wouldn't it be possible to make an open source CFW that is privacy oriented ? (With features such as BeGoneCIA and things of that kind.)

    I'm pretty sure CFW's are gonna become more and more popular, even for legacy jailbreaks, but I feel as if people that are aware of the privacy nightmare we live in will really enjoy such firmware.

    Possible?

    Edit : Here is another question following the kind comments below : Why is iOS Closed Source ? Should it be a concern to us "jailbreakers"?

    submitted by /u/NGC2346
    [link] [comments]

    [Release] Shortcut to download AltStore apps and install with Reprovision without needing AltStore.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    [Request] Someone please update [[SmartLPM]] for a12 12.4 devices

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:15 PM PDT

    [Request] Update Messenger+ to disable read receipts

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:06 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Porting 32-bit compatibility back to iOS 11-13 and A11 Devices.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:57 AM PDT

    Thought I would give this a re-mention because of the checkm8 bootrom exploit opening the door to many possibilities. Playing Flappy Bird on an iPhone X, loading old versions of apps, etc.

    submitted by /u/Hxrdcxre
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] how do I get Ping in my phone? Apparently it isn’t included in Network Commands

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    [Help] how to fix this erfor on Cydia

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    [Help] No jailbreaks are working for me

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:02 PM PDT

    So I've spent all day trying to rejailbreak after installing the newest unc0ver. Restored rootfs, deleted and reinstalled from multiple sources. Tried Chimera but even had problems with that. I tried to erase all settings but everytime I do it just reboots my phone, I also decided I'll take the loss and wait for checkrain and just update to ios 13 but I cannot update either. I've tried restoring from itunes, restoring and updating and restoring from backup. My next thought is to just take it to Apple and see what they say. Any suggestions? I'm on IOS 12.4 with iPhone 7Plus

    submitted by /u/damnmiles
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak that lets you schedule when to send a text

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    I am looking for a tweak that will let me schedule when to send a text. I would like to have it text the next day at a certain time.

    submitted by /u/QuitNerdRaging
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] My volume is low on my iPhone X. When I turn the phone sideways the volume gets louder and sounds great. Bought an iPhone 11 and back up/restored with same data. Iphone 11 now does the same thing the X does. Restored the 11 back to original software and issue is gone.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 02:12 PM PDT

    [Request] notifications in control center

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Any hopes for iBlacklist or a new alternative? Probably the most under appreciated tweak yet so functional

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    [Question]Profile picture next to Message

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:32 AM PDT

    Is there a tweak that shows the profilepicture next to a Message in a WhatsApp Group? Thanks

    submitted by /u/xvegaz_
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Is there an updated tweak for this? Now it doesn’t support the latest messenger app if i downgrade the supported version it will not let me use messenger unless i update it. Thanks

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:26 AM PDT

    [Question] Can I restore rootfs on u0 instead of using snapback?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    Is it possible to create a snapback and instead of snapping back to orig-fs (since it takes so long) can I just restore rootfs through u0 and use snapback to get my tweaks back when I jailbreak again?

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyHoncho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel